Proof Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
arr me too.. seriously, she shoulda just kept her mouth shut and not had almost every guy on lpf hate her..
i can see why her b/f dumped her.. i wouldnt wanna be with such a bitch either

stupidsoul1 said:
lolz never! but y r u here...you should be in the hippie circle *drags you back there*

Noooooooo! not the hippie circle *Gets dragged back*

damnit!

Do not attempt to change the subject here. We were talking about how Misery should be an elite member after his great posts. I Second that. That was an amazing post, greater than all of woody's posts in this thread combined.
And I too, can see why she probably got dumped for another girl. She was bitching at him so much that he just left. Maybe shes like one of those power freaks and attention hogs. but, yea, lets wait until she comes back, if she even does that. I mean, she sent me a Private message inderectly pleading me to ask for her story. I mean how desperate is that. She got herself in the ****-pit, she cant take the heat and reply back to our FACTS, so she tries to get sympathy. From a male too. If that is not scum. then by all means, I must be ****ing retarded.

SNiPeRViRuS said:
Do not attempt to change the subject here. We were talking about how Misery should be an elite member after his great posts. I Second that. That was an amazing post, greater than all of woody's posts in this thread combined.
And I too, can see why she probably got dumped for another girl. She was bitching at him so much that he just left. Maybe shes like one of those power freaks and attention hogs. but, yea, lets wait until she comes back, if she even does that. I mean, she sent me a Private message inderectly pleading me to ask for her story. I mean how desperate is that. She got herself in the ****-pit, she cant take the heat and reply back to our FACTS, so she tries to get sympathy. From a male too. If that is not scum. then by all means, I must be ****ing retarded.

lol never said you were wrong, it also made me mad, but i aint flying off the handle about it, **** happens... what can you do... bitch and yell you seem to be good at that... but that will just lead to more yelling and more pain and more of just plain ****ing stupidity....

Im not yelling. In fact I am not bitching either. Bitching is when you go around frantically saying things without facts. i.e woody . I am defending my gender from her onslought. This is just some, free time. Its not like I am not posting elsewhere. She just needs to learn a lesson and I will be the teacher.

SNiPeRViRuS said:
Im not yelling. In fact I am not bitching either. Bitching is when you go around frantically saying things without facts. i.e woody . I am defending my gender from her onslought. This is just some, free time. Its not like I am not posting elsewhere. She just needs to learn a lesson and I will be the teacher.

Aye not yelling true, but you bitch about what she said so your are bitching :thumbsup:
yeah i can understand that, but still think is a waste of time, even if its like 3 minutes lol could do something better :thumbsup: thats just me though!!!
TO EACH THERE OWN!!!
I GIVE UP
HAVE AT HER!!

Heh, this thread was hilarious! Cracked me up so bad and I read all the way up to page 15 o_0. This must be so old though. A lot of sexist remarks going on which wasn't very nice! If only Woody wasn't defending the girls lol. Just remember NOT all girls are whores, and not all guys are bastards =)

And yeah Treeves, a "whore" isn't the only thing you can call a girl. But please don't go into that =)

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
Heh, this thread was hilarious! Cracked me up so bad and I read all the way up to page 15 o_0. This must be so old though. A lot of sexist remarks going on which wasn't very nice! If only Woody wasn't defending the girls lol. Just remember NOT all girls are whores, and not all guys are bastards =)

And yeah Treeves, a "whore" isn't the only thing you can call a girl. But please don't go into that =)

Accauly its only a few days old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back