Proof Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty damn simple..

I have an opinion, and im gonna tell you. You may not like it, or you may like it, if you disagree with me. KISS MY ASS

I'm a teenager, I'll say whatever I want, it's my opinion.

Say what you will, and I will as well. So kiss my white american ass.

Another one...

Don't like what I said. Don't effin post a reply to it.

dude. reellaaaxxxx... i was only toying with you and i never said i didn't like it. i just like a debate here and there but my god you cannot carry a debate let alone end one right.

i think that jay is PMSing. its ok buddy, me too *pats back* i suppose your going to get pissy and reply with a witty comeback and make me cry to my mummy

No, its true though. All these girls everywhere in the world are going around saying how all men are bastards and stupid and stuff like that. Half of the time, its mostly their fault. People in the world need to calm down, and think rationally before attacking an entire group based on one person. And over 50% of the time, their opinion is biased and worthless.

[Zero] said:
i'm a guy, and i'm not calling myself a *****, it's just a simple defense to that accusation
yeah and in your defense you pretty much called your self one. eh no offense but im just clarifying what you just said there.

Clap Back

Okay, this is WHY I H8 MEN ! !

Let us get ready for a useless bunch of lies guys.

THEY ARE BASTARDS ! !

Some do not have fathers so dont rub it in. If you mean they are heart breakers yes some are. But obviously that person was dumb enough to date the other.

THEY LET THE WOMEN DOWN ON MOST OCCASIONS !!

Um, well men have good intensions we really do. But think about it. You(girls) calls men stupid, dumb, bastards, idiots, asses. If this is true than wouldn't you expect to be let down occasionaly?

THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE THINGS THAT WE WOMEN DO ! !

We do. We do. Child, if all the women in the world turned lesbian what do you think would happen? We would be happy at first. But than we would relize there nobody left for us. We know when your hurt. But bastards are not prone to give evidence.

THEY SHOULD ! !

Like I said we do. Or else spike wouldn't have made a thread about it.

i rest my case Spike 1412

I guess it's time for me to rest my case sara. :p ;)

and MEN DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO CALL WOMEN WHORES or anything meaning a whore.

Well Ms. Feminist, On the contrary we do! LOL esspecially if its true!

blame my ex boyfriend for me turning against men

Bad ex-boyfriend who im guessin is weeztones lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back