Question about Islam.

Teach, you know what people think don't mean ****, the TRUTH is the TRUTH, is the TRUTH.

Here's some enlightment for you Wumbat.... Whatever the cause of human life, it is the same cause for every human that will ever have existed. What we think, say or do cannot change it. Right Teach?

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
Looks like wez is the dumb-ass to me. :rolleyes:

Looks like it doesn't matter what you think it looks like. ;) However it looks like for you it's anti-right for arabs to live.

"Whatever the cause of human life, it is the same cause for every human that will ever have existed. " You deny that fact Hell Rotter?

wez said:
Sorry stupid... Do you think a different "God" created Muslims, dumbass?

No. Moron.:cool:

Sorry if I stuck to the theme of this thread, asshole.

I just wondered if Muslims used the word "God", or if they were required to use the Arabic word "Allah", when referring to God.

If you have read before, I know that Jews, Muslims and Christians all worship the same "God".

I can't believe that this "idiot" hasn't found his way to the "box", yet.

ImWithStupid said:
If you have read before, I know that Jews, Muslims and Christians all worship the same "God".

If this was the case, I don't think we would have these problems. People find it hard to grasp that ALLAH MEANS GOD IN ARABIC,let alone this. :rolleyes:

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
If this was the case, I don't think we would have these problems. People find it hard to grasp that ALLAH MEANS GOD IN ARABIC,let alone this. :rolleyes:

So, Jews, Muslims and Christians don't worship the same God?

ImWithStupid said:
I understand that.

The implication you made was that they didn't worship the same God, not that they had somewhat different beliefs, in relation to the practice of worship of that same God.

In effect, you didn't answer my question nor did you explain yourself.

Listen buddy. Shes not an Imam. She is trying her best to defend her beliefs.

Is this truly how you're not dis-regarding Muslims for the beliefs IWS? If you have questions. I am sure AIG, I or anyone who is educated on the subject of Islam will be more than happy to answer your question. We don't even expect you to ask nicely. We expect you to know what you're talking about, and if you don't, than please, just simply listen.

Hamza123 said:
Listen buddy. Shes not an Imam. She is trying her best to defend her beliefs.

Is this truly how you're not dis-regarding Muslims for the beliefs IWS? If you have questions. I am sure AIG, I or anyone who is educated on the subject of Islam will be more than happy to answer your question. We don't even expect you to ask nicely. We expect you to know what you're talking about, and if you don't, than please, just simply listen.

No, you listen. I am, nor have I ever, attacked Muslims or Islam as a whole. I initially asked a valid, sincere, question, about whether God and Allah, were interchangeable. You and AIG are the ones who got defensive and condescending. I only got a real answer from JAW.

So I guess I'm sorry for being the only one who truly wants to learn about Islam and not just bash it, on this site.

By your negatively toned responses you both certainly have formulated an impression on me.

Back