Question about Islam.

Mohammed_Rests_In_Heaven said:
I'd like to do AIG in the backdoor, while drinking a can of pork soda!

First my Anus, now you're going after AIG.

Lusty pedophiles like you need help... You're so obssesed with calling Muhammed one, when one of symptoms of a pedo is claiming others are pedos...

http://www.sexualcontrol.com/pedophilia.html

That will help you. I only hope. For an un-lucky child's sake.

Hamza123 said:
First my Anus, now you're going after AIG.

Lusty pedophiles like you need help... You're so obssesed with calling Muhammed one, when one of symptoms of a pedo is claiming others are pedos...

http://www.sexualcontrol.com/pedophilia.html

That will help you. I only hope. For an un-lucky child's sake.
I didn't realize AIG was underage, it says she's 20 on her profile. Of course I'm sure her local Imam has already deflowered her anyway.

The Qur'an states that the penis of a man should not penetrate a womens vagina unless both beings love eachother and are married. I don't know whats wrong with that.

But hey, we all know how rampant sex before marriage is great, just watch an episode of Jerry Springer.

GF Admin said:
Ya know funny thing, a buddy of mine started dating a Muslim chick out in Phoenix, AZ last month, she wont have vaginal sex with him but she always has ass sex with him, he asked her what the deal was with that and she told him that her religion considers vaginal sex premarital sex but ass sex is ok, so she is 28 years old and has been taking it in the ass since she was 17, that being the age she said she first had sex.

It then came to mind that when I was in Bangladesh hanging out with some Muslim Bengali military types in Jessore, they all had what they called

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
I'd like to do AIG in the backdoor, while drinking a can of pork soda!

Still the same idiot that knows nothing about his religion. Your bible says pork is unlawful to eat, yet you do it? You claim to love Jesus(as) but choose to contradict him. A person like you is nothing.

and the pig, which does indeed have hoofs and is cloven-footed, but does not chew the cud and is therefore unclean for you.

Their flesh you shall not eat, and their dead bodies you shall not touch; they are unclean for you.
Leviticus 11:7-8

This command is repeated in Deuteronomy 14:7-8.Then, in Isaiah 65:2-4 & 66:17.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Still the same idiot that knows nothing about his religion. Your bible says pork is unlawful to eat, yet you do it? You claim to love Jesus(as) but choose to contradict him. A person like you is nothing.

and the pig, which does indeed have hoofs and is cloven-footed, but does not chew the cud and is therefore unclean for you.

Their flesh you shall not eat, and their dead bodies you shall not touch; they are unclean for you.
Leviticus 11:7-8

This command is repeated in Deuteronomy 14:7-8.Then, in Isaiah 65:2-4 & 66:17.

That was the Old Testament, the New Testament basically freed Christians from dietary restrictions.

hugo said:
That was the Old Testament, the New Testament basically freed Christians from dietary restrictions.

How convenient ...Bacon and pork chops for breakfast.

hugo said:

Pick one damnit ?!?

It's so easy for you to say "that was the Old Testament" yet you only make reference to it when it is to your advantage...

Hamza123 said:
Pick one damnit ?!?

It's so easy for you to say "that was the Old Testament" yet you only make reference to it when it is to your advantage...

I can't recall ever referring to the Old Testament. Dietary laws came up in the NT, they don't apply to Christians. New law overrides old law. Pretty simple.

Does anyone really believe God damns people for eating a pork chop? That would take a real asshole.

Ali: I've been good...prayed 5 times a day...blah, blah, blah.

Allah: Remember that pork chop you ate in 1982?

hugo said:
Dietary laws came up in the NT, they don't apply to Christians. New law overrides old law. Pretty simple.

The Jews and Christians are also forbidden from eating pork. Here is a quote from the Old Testament to that effect: "And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase." Deuteronomy 14:8

Many Christians believe that this verse was directed only at the Jews. But Jesus himself says during the Sermon on the Mount; "Think not that I am come to destroy the Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill." Some Christians say that, after a vision by St. Peter, God cleansed all animals and made them fit and lawful for human consumption. If ALL animals are cleansed by Peter's vision, this includes dogs, cats, vultures, and rats: but you just don't see people getting excited about a cat-meat sandwich like they do over barbecued pork or bacon. Others say that it was Paul who rescinded the law forbidding pork to humans, in order to appease the Romans, who enjoyed the taste of pig-meat. Many excuses have been given, but none are very sound

It doesn't say you will burn in hell fire...

It simply says that it's dirty to eat pig, and one of the obligations to be a Muslim is to be clean.

Pig's bodies contain many toxins, worms and latent diseases. Although some of these infestations are harbored in other animals, modern veterinarians say that pigs are far more predisposed to these illnesses than other animals. This could be because pigs like to scavenge and will eat any kind of food, including dead insects, worms, rotting carcasses, excreta (including their own), garbage, and other pigs.

Pigs are biologically similar to humans, and their meat is said to taste similar to human flesh. Pigs have been used for dissection in biology labs due to the similarity between their organs and human organs. People with insulin-dependent diabetes usually inject themselves with pig insulin.

The pig is the main carrier of the taenia solium worm, which is found it its flesh. These tapeworms are found in human intestines with greater frequency in nations where pigs are eaten. This type of tapeworm can pass through the intestines and affect many other organs, and is incurable once it reaches beyond a certain stage. One in six people in the US and Canada has trichinosis from eating trichina worms which are found in pork. Many people have no symptoms to warn them of this, and when they do, they resemble symptoms of many other illnesses. These worms are not noticed during meat inspections, nor are they killed by salting or smoking. Few people cook the meat long enough to kill the trichinae. The rat (another scavenger) also harbors this disease. There are dozens of other worms, germs, diseases and bacteria which are commonly found in pigs, many of which are specific to the pig, or found in greater frequency in pigs.

When the Qur'an was created they did not have such vaccinations for pigs, their toxins and such.

I can't understand why it would annoy you so much that we simply don't eat pig... Are you singling us out because we are Muslims or because you don't like the fact we don't eat pig?

Why don't you go pick on vegetarians? :rolleyes:

Every creature was created by Allah for a purpose. The Prophet always encouraged being kind to animals. Although we should not eat the meat of the pig, it doesn't mean that we should hate pigs. We should show them the same kindness as any other animal, and not abuse or torture them.

Oh and to those who get a kick out of watching soldiers feed/torture Abu Ghraib prisoners into eating pig or drinking alcohal...

This is detailed in verses 2:173, 5:3, 6:145, and 16:115 of the Qur'an. An exemplary verse is quoted here: "He has only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and any (food) over which the name of other than Allah has been invoked. But if one is forced by necessity, without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits, then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Hamza123 said:
Pick one damnit ?!?

Stop it asshole... your ****ed-up pig-**** book has everything earlier in it abrogated... **** off.

Stop it asshole...

Hurts to see a Muslim realise your **** tactics don't it... :rolleyes:

... your ****ed-up pig-**** book has everything earlier in it abrogated... **** off.

No, actually, ****ers like you attempt to abrogate it for your own purposes.

I did not bring up the subject. AIG was stating that Christians were forbidden to eat pork. I just rebutted her point. I could care less what anyone eats. So, please, stop applying motivations to my opinions that do not exist. In civilized Christian nations eating pork's major health issue is the same as eating beef...clogged arteries.

Most Western vegetarians are loony ****in' liberals who need to be shot.

hugo said:
I did not bring up the subject. AIG was stating that Christians were forbidden to eat pork. I just rebutted her point.

Are you not aware of what you write yourself?

Does anyone really believe God damns people for eating a pork chop? That would take a real asshole.

I'm telling you why it is forbidden for Muslims to eat pig meat and why it is argued about it for Christians. I don't actually care what Christians eat. I am sure they don't care either. If they don't, why should I? Well apparentley some have a problem with what I eat.

Hamza123 said:
Are you not aware of what you write yourself?

I'm telling you why it is forbidden for Muslims to eat pig meat and why it is argued about it for Christians. I don't actually care what Christians eat. I am sure they don't care either. If they don't, why should I? Well apparentley some have a problem with what I eat.

Can you actually follow a thread? It was AIG who brought up dietary restrictions. If someone has a problem with what you eat that ain't my problem.

I see the Muslims on this board are silent about the brave jihadist Muslim who shot down, in cold blood, Jewish women in Seattle.

hugo said:
I see the Muslims on this board are silent about the brave jihadist Muslim who shot down, in cold blood, Jewish women in Seattle.

I see the "Christians" on this board are always thinking up of Bullshit excuses to blame decent muslims.

Just like today...

Lets justify 37 children who were killed in Israel yesterday by an American Jet, flown by an Israeli.

Oh, and the Seattle Islamic Community have all condemned the incident and an Islamic speaker will be allowed to speak after the funeral offering his and the communities condolonces.

Where as when people like yourself watch innocent Muslim kids die, you rejoice.

hugo said:
Can you actually follow a thread?

Yeah, I can follow a thread. I been 'figing forums before you could turn on a computer buddy. ;)

hugo said:
It was AIG who brought up dietary restrictions.

You imply the fact that a Muslim eating a pork chop in 1982 will make him a sinner. You're just distorting the words of the Qur'an and Prophet by doing that. Plain and simple.

hugo said:
If someone has a problem with what you eat that ain't my problem.

Lets keep it that way.

Back