Question about Islam.

hugo

Shaykh al-Islam Ahmad al-Sirhindi (d. 1034/1624; Rahimahullah) who is regarded by many people in the Indian sub-continent as a great renovator of the Tenth Islamic Century (Mujaddid alf Thani) wrote in his Maktubat (Vol. 3, Letter 38):

"It was declared in a Hadith that this Ummah would part into 73 groups, 72 of which would go to Hell. This Hadith informs us that the 72 groups will be tormented in the Fire of Hell. It does not inform us that they will remain in torment eternally. Remaining in the torment of Hell Fire eternally is for those who do not have Iman. That is, it is for disbelievers. The 72 groups, on account of their corrupt beliefs, will go to Hell and will burn as much as the corruptness of their beliefs. One group, the 73rd, will be saved from Hell Fire because their belief is not corrupt. If among the members of this one group there are those who committed evil deeds and if these evil deeds of theirs have not been forgiven through repentance or intercession, it is possible that these, too, will burn in Hell as much as their sins. All of those who are in the 72 groups will go to Hell. But none of them will remain in Hell eternally. Not all of those who are in this one group will go to Hell. Of these only those who have committed evil deeds will go to Hell. The 72 reported groups of bid'ah, which will go to Hell, should not be called disbelievers, because they are Ahl al-Qibla (people of the Qibla in prayer). But, of these, the ones who disbelieve those facts in the Deen that are indispensably required to be believed, as well as those who deny the rules of the Shari'ah which every Muslim has heard and knows, become disbelievers."

http://asunnifaqir.blogspot.com/

How do you know if you are in the right sect? Looks like the vast majority of Muslims are headed for the fire.

Wow hugo... Thats all BULLSHIT made up information right there.

A list of Pseudo-Islamic Organizations created to mislead masses:

The Khawarij. The Kharijiyya have been enemies of al-Islam ever since the time of Hazrat Syedn

1. Jarudiah:
Followers of Abu'l-Jarud. They believe Holy Prophet (pbuh) designated Al-Isa as the Imam by his characteristics but not by name.

2. Sulamania:
Followers of Sulaiman ibn-Jarir al-Zaidi. They believed Imamat was a matter of Jaririya conference and could be confirmed by two best Muslims.

3. Butriyah:
They did not dispute the Khilafat of Uthman (ra), neither they attack him nor Hurariyah praise him.

4. Yaqubiyya:
They accepted the Khilafat of Abu Bakr (ra) and Umar (ra), but did not reject those who rejected these Khulifaa. They also believed that Muslim commiters of Major sins will be in hell forever.

5. Hanafiyah:
Followers of the Imammate of Muhammad ibn-al-Hanifah. They believe that Allah might have had a beginning.

6. Karibiyah:
They believed that Imam Muhammad ibn-al-Hanifah is not dead and is the Imam Ghaib (in disappearance) and the expected Mahdi.

7. Kamiliyah:
Followers of Abu-Kamil. They believed companions to be heretic because they forsook their allegiance to Ali (ra) and condemn Ali (ra) for ceasing to fight them. They believed in the returning of the dead before the Day of Resurrection and that Satan is right in preferring fire to clay.

8. Muhammadiyyah:
Followers of Muhammad ibn-Abdullah ibn-al-Hassan. They do not believe/Mughairiyah that Imam Muhammad ibn-Abdullah died and that he is the Imam Ghaib and awaited Mahdi.

9. Baqiriyah:
Followers of Muhammad ibn-Ali al-Baqir. They believe him to be the Imam Ghaib and expected Mahdi.

10. Nadisiyah:
They believe that those who consider themselves better than anyone else are Kafirs (disbelievers).

11. Sha'iyah:
They believe that the one who has recited La Ilaha Il-Allah (there is none worthy of worship except Allah), whatever she or he does, will never be punished.

12. Ammaliyah:
They believe that faith for one is what he/she sincerely practices.

13. Ismailiyah:
They believe in the continuity of Imammate among the descendants of Ismail ibn-Ja'far.

14. Musawiyah:
They believe Musa ibn-Ja'far to be the Imam Ghaib and expected Mahdi / Mamturah.

15. Mubarakiyah:
They believe in the continuity of Imammate among the descendants of Muhammad ibn-Ismail ibn-Ja'far.

16. Kathiyah:
They believe that expected Mehdi will be twelveth Imam among the /Ithn

61. Qabariyya:
They do not believe in the punishment of grave.

62. Hujjatiya:
They do not believe in the punishment for deeds on the grounds.

63. Fikriyya:
They believe that doing Dhikr and Fikr (Remembering and thinking about Allah) is better than worship.

64. 'Aliviyah/Ajariyah:
They believe that Hazrat Ali shared Prophethood with Mohammad (pbuh)

65. Tanasikhiya:
They believe in the re-incarnation of soul.

66. Raji

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
Seventy three varieties of pig-**** to choose from... hmmmmm, let's see I'll take the corn incrusted brown stinky log, please.

I just love how you're a condescending ass about Islam, when it isn't all of Islam that's pig-****.

hugo said:
61. Qabariyya:
They do not believe in the punishment of grave.

62. Hujjatiya:
They do not believe in the punishment for deeds on the grounds.

63. Fikriyya:
They believe that doing Dhikr and Fikr (Remembering and thinking about Allah) is better than worship.

64. 'Aliviyah/Ajariyah:
They believe that Hazrat Ali shared Prophethood with Mohammad (pbuh)

65. Tanasikhiya:
They believe in the re-incarnation of soul.

66. Raji

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
Yeah, the part about having 4 wives that are basically sex slaves is OK... I guess.:rolleyes:

Show us... Show us where it says a man can have four wives in Marriage.

To orphans restore their property (When they reach their age), nor substitute (your) worthless things for (their) good ones; and devour not their substance (by mixing it up) with your own. For this is indeed a great sin.

If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four for ye orphans; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.

That was taken from the Surah that was created when Mohammed married Khadija, so he could let her adopt the orphans that he had overwhelmingly looked after.

Basically it's insisting that you marry only one women, and not giver your children up for adoption to others (more wives).

Oh MRIH...

O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness, that ye may Take away part of the dower ye have given them,-except where they have been guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and Allah brings about through it a great deal of good.

FRom paklinks.com

Abdullah bin Amarra relates that the Holy Prophet (SA) said ‘Surely things will happen to my people as happened earlier to Israelites, they will resemble each other like one shoe in a pair resembles the other to the extent that if anyone among the Israelites has openly committed adultery to his mother there will be some who will do this in my Ummah as well, verily the Israelites were divided into 72 sects but my people will be divided into 73 sects, all of them will be in the fire except one.' The companions asked. 'Who are they O Messenger of Allah,' Holy Prophet (pbuh) said. `They are those who will be like me and my companions.’ (Tirmidhi - Kitabul Eeman)

In this Hadith there are quite a few things to be noted. Firstly, it mentions the resemblance of the Muslim Ummah with the Israelites (i.e. Jews). In another Hadith (Abu Daud - Vol.2, pg.241) this resemblance is mentioned in the words that as among the Jews a prophet was raised in every century, among Muslims a reformer/Mujaddid will be raised and as among the Jews at the end of the chain of prophets a Messiah was raised a Messiah will be raised among the Muslims. Among Jews there were 12 tribes each divided into six sects making a total of 72 sects at the time when the Messiah Jesus (as) was sent to the Israelites. After the appearance of the Messiah among Jewish people the list of sects increased considerably. So while talking about 73 divisions among Muslims and taking into account the resemblance of the Muslim Ummah to the Jewish people mentioned in both of the above traditions, it appears that these two Ahadith relate to the time of the Messiah.

Authenticity of the Hadith

Other than Tirmidhi & Abu Daud, Ibn-e-Maja (Vol.1, pg.163) gives three independent narration of the same Hadith. Talking about the authenticity of this Hadith, Abu Mansur Abd al-Kahir ibn-Tahir Al-Baghdadi says there are many independent testimonies for the tradition dealing with the division of the community. A number of following companions have handed it down as coming from the Prophet (pbuh): Anas ibn-Malik, Abu-Hurairah, Abu-l-Darda, Jabir, Abu-Sa'id al-Khidri, Ubai ibn-Ka'b, Abd-Allah ibn-Amr ibn-al-'As, abu-Imamah, Wathilah ibn-al-Aska' and others. It is also handed down that the pious Caliphs mentioned that the community would be divided after them, that one sect only would save itself, and the rest of them would be given to error in this world, and to destruction in the next.

The Hadith don't lie. Looks like Muslims confess that 98% of Muslims are goimg to the fire. Glad I am Goombahnian which omly has two sects, neither of which believe beer will be denied anyone in paradise. Praise Goombah!!

Oh joy, I love it when people speak without any understanding of Islam
Please stop doing this.

Here is an article of this hadith from my much loved scholars who help me whenever I need something, they are some of the best in the world.

I apologise because it is long, but no Muslim has the right to speak on a subject they know nothing about so I won't try to do so.

"My community will divide into 73 sects"| Sheikh Salman al-Oadah|

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “My community will experience everything that the Children of Israel had experienced, following in their footsteps exactly, so much so that if one of their number had approached his mother publicly for sex, one of my community will do the same. The Children of Israel divided into 72 sects. My community will divide into 73 sects, and all of them will be in the Hellfire save one.”

The people asked him: “And which one will that be

He replied: “The one that follows what I and my Companions are upon right now.”

This had

Mariama said:
Why do these things bother non-Muslims?

They don't... They do things like this to distort us and assimilate us/**** us up just because they can't stand to see Islam on the rise.

Hugo, 100% of the Muslims out there would rather follow the Qur'an than the hadiths....

You haven't even read my posts and you expect me to listen to you...

In the same hadith you posted, you forgot this part.

"There is no doubt whatsoever that the sect that made conforming to the conduct of the Prophet's Companions (may Allah be pleased with them all) necessary, that alone is the Ahl as Sunnah wa'l Jama'ah."
Al-Sheikh Syed Abdul-Qadir al-Jilani (d. 561/1166; Rahmatullah 'Alayh) stated in his commentary to the above Hadith in Ghunyat at-Talibin (pg. 90)

"Mariama" said:
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “My community will experience everything that the Children of Israel had experienced, following in their footsteps exactly, so much so that if one of their number had approached his mother publicly for sex, one of my community will do the same. The Children of Israel divided into 72 sects. My community will divide into 73 sects, and all of them will be in the Hellfire save one.”

The people asked him: “And which one will that be

He replied: “The one that follows what I and my Companions are upon right now.”

Thanks for that Mariama. It helps my post!

The Qur'an says nothing about any sect except for the Sunnah! The Prophet Muhammed, Peace and Blessings be apon him, was Sunnah. The Prophets Companions were all Sunnah... Therefore with the Hadiths you use to try and claim that we're all going to hell, and that you use to try and distract Muslims, is the same Hadith that proves you wrong. However, you dileberatley left out a part of the Hadith that would totally put no basis to your case.

Once again Hugo... Don't **** around. It just comes back to bite you in the ass.

eisanbt said:
Don't shoot the messenger Hamza, he's just relaying what he was told. :rolleyes:

Well, perhaps, but if he's going to believe everything he reads thats opposing Islam in a stupid way, theres no sense in debating with him.

I'm just cut and pasting comments from Muslims on Islamic forums. Wudu and salat said the monkey.

As my buddy aktar says: If you ain't shi'ite you aint ****.

Qur'an and Sunnah, if what you follow is not in those two then you are deviating.

Hugo can I just ask how it is possible for you to cut n paste things when your not a Muslim and you don't know what these things are??
No wonder your getting so confused..

I advise people never to type Islam into google or any other search engine.
I have just typed it in myself just to see what comes up, and I have found ONE website there which I know and can trust!! This is how dangerous it is!!

Q13. When all the Muslim follow one and the same Qur'

Back