QWERTY (CD Quality)

Yeah. Now I'm a 100% certain that Mister Hahninator is going to heaven. A heaven that's full of all the music the human mind can take (maybe even more), people that treat him like uhm chocalte cake and whatnot. Even if he doesn't believe in it...he's still going. Merci BEAUCOUP, kind sir.

[LP] Expert Soldier said:
Holy sh*t... Hearing the new high-quality version blew the crap out of me more than when the first time I heard Qwerty! lol. Thanx for the link! And oh, thanx for the above lyrics~
:D i just wanted to say i had the same feelings... Mike says they dont know if Qwerty will be on the new album... say whut??? Mike!! plz. the song ROCKS!!!

Oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!! This is GREAT!!!! The song is perfect!!! Hope the album will be like that and that mr. hahn will have more to do than on this one...

Joe Hahn was the one doing that loud sound effect during the rapping and if you listen closely you hear his turntables just before the second verse begins.

Hahninator said:
lol I thought it ruined the song at first but I actually like it now :O
lol ya in the first one (that awfull quality) it did sound way to load and just wrong but in the new and improved QWERTY itts much better and i to like it!!

Definitly not my favorite LP song, but I am not opposed to change, as it is what they want to do obviously.

And yeah, I don't want it on the album, because album-QWERTY = 1 more new song.

Insomniac said:
Definitly not my favorite LP song, but I am not opposed to change, as it is what they want to do obviously.

And yeah, I don't want it on the album, because album-QWERTY = 1 more new song.
How come u dont like it dude?? its AWESOME! and i hope it goes on the album!! Sorry u dont like it! \m/ :thumbsup:

LP4ever said:
:D i just wanted to say i had the same feelings... Mike says they dont know if Qwerty will be on the new album... say whut??? Mike!! plz. the song ROCKS!!!

Well, if Mike chooses to exclude Qwerty from the album, then that means that are much better songs to come. I'm not saying that it's a bad song but I respect Mike's music taste

Ryuku said:
It's called an opinion dear.
I hate it. That's my opinion.
well i know that, i just want to know Why??? chester is Awesome with his voice, infact i find his voice more stronger!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! sorry i get Excited about the band... :D

LP4ever said:
well i know that, i just want to know Why??? chester is Awesome with his voice, infact i find his voice more stronger!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! sorry i get Excited about the band... :D

Exactly
I bet that half of the people who say they love it only do because it's a new song, not because they think it's a good song.
You all love it so much because it's a new Linkin Park song. 'ZOMG!!!1111121`12 Linkin Park put out a new song!!12 I think it's all sorts of awesome but I haven't even heard it yet!121"

Back