'QWERTY' is indeed the working title of a new LP song

yeah studio version is great :D same with SIB but both of those songs Chaz can't perform live as a matter of fact i don't think anyone could play it live >.<

For the Exceptionally SLOW users of the board:

a31f912831ee93be568e58c2a0aedc30.jpg

FireHawk said:
lmao i don't know ppl can't catch that
<sarcasm>good thing u pointed it out i wouldn't have noticed it</sarcasm>:D
192d594d9ad1f458860c58dd93d10c0a.jpg

Asshole.
Did you even read this thread? Did you see how many idiots were on here "What's qwerty?"

Just because I'm helping out some idiotic noobs doesn't mean you have to be a complete and utter dickwad.

Reflectionist said:
Asshole.
Did you even read this thread? Did you see how many idiots were on here "What's qwerty?"

Just because I'm helping out some idiotic noobs doesn't mean you have to be a complete and utter dickwad.
I was not being a dickwad toward you at all (matter fact no hate towards anyone) i was just saying i don't know how people can't figure out the qwerty thing on keyboard

i don't know why you are so hostile specailly towards me it seems you bash me all the time

holy **** ref chill out, hawk was just kidding O___O omg dude lol
that's definetely a warning for freaking out at him :O

anyways yeah im sorry guys, I cant get the bootleg(s). we gotta wait for some cellphone rips from summer sonic tomorrow to hear Reading My Eyes and Qwerty. its gonna be 2 weeks before we hear zepp stuff >_<

Hahninator said:
anyways yeah im sorry guys, I cant get the bootleg(s). we gotta wait for some cellphone rips from summer sonic tomorrow to hear Reading My Eyes and Qwerty. its gonna be 2 weeks before we hear zepp stuff >_<

that sucks but atleast u tried :D

Hahninator said:
holy **** ref chill out, hawk was just kidding O___O omg dude lol
that's definetely a warning for freaking out at him :O

Shouldn't have provoked me.

You know me, Mark.

Vash_the_Stampede said:
I love how a working song name can provoke people like this.

LOL! That is exactly what I thought. And to be honest...Qwerty is a stupid name for a song. I mean what is it about? Cyberspace angst? ;[

Well I guess if we finally hear the song and if it isn't properly named before we hear it, the lyrics will allow us to chose a title that best fits the song.

Back