'QWERTY' is indeed the working title of a new LP song

"METEORA" is a real place. Google it in google images or learn it in history class...something...just take some time away from the computer if you can :p

I dont believe there are bootlegs. I dont believe that setlist is real. Breaking the habit last? A XERO song live? New song is possible but I am sorta heartbroken that they don't have One Step Closer last. That is like..their tradition. On the other hand though, they aren't letting fans force them to play it last..maybe they are finally getting some strength to do what they want with Rubin.

Your missing the key point.

Optimism.

See this setlist if it was false would have been denied as soon as a concert atendee(sp?) saw it...I'm pretty sure they played at least 1 new song...not sure about the set list but who cares just fake a smile and believe that tommorrrow LPTV will come on

Haha...I will try and believe about LPTV. It needs to hurry up is all I know. Anyways...there was an april fools joke that had almost everybody. No one denied that :) You just never know. I guess I am just shocked of breaking the habit being last..its just not normal. Everything else I can deal with.

so have LP ACTUALY played a new song or not?
there is all this talk about "lets rip it" and "get it on here" but nobody has actally seemed to say "Yes, lp played a new song, and im trying to upload it" etc, did it actaly happen?

You could just imagen the lyrics for "Qwerty" lol:

Mike's Rap:

It doest start with A or end with Z,
The first line is Q, and that finishes with P
A starts the next line, wrong sequence again,
Z at the bottom, B - N - M

Chesters Singy Bit:
Im typing on my QWERTY board,
Type a letter, to my friend
upload it into hotmail,
address, name, contact, finish and send

:D

Phasewave said:
Mike's Rap:

It doest start with A or end with Z,
The first line is Q, and that finishes with P
A starts the next line, wrong sequence again,
Z at the bottom, B - N - M

Chesters Singy Bit:
Im typing on my QWERTY board,
Type a letter, to my friend
upload it into hotmail,
address, name, contact, finish and send

ROFL :D
wrote that yourself?

BigBadBrad said:
Haha...I will try and believe about LPTV. It needs to hurry up is all I know. Anyways...there was an april fools joke that had almost everybody. No one denied that :) You just never know. I guess I am just shocked of breaking the habit being last..its just not normal. Everything else I can deal with.
one thing people fail to realize is that one step closer IS last, but then they do an encore

Hybrid Soldier said:
one thing people fail to realize is that one step closer IS last, but then they do an encore

LOL... *scratches head*

But if they play something after OSC... then it isn't ACTUALLY last. :p

nkramar78 said:
LOL... *scratches head*

But if they play something after OSC... then it isn't ACTUALLY last. :p
technically, but havent they done the wsame before(im not a trader, but from my understanding it has been)

i still can't belive they played Crawling in encore its not good enough live to be played an encore you to play good songs for an enocore

Well, I mean like rhinestone was re-done and made into Forgotten... maybe something similar will happen here with RME.

It just seems odd.

Back