Ramadan

Just goes to show you that the people who judge you off the bat and not off their character are the how you say... Pig-shits?

Hamza123 said:
Just goes to show you that the people who judge you off the bat and not off their character are the how you say... Pig-shits?
You might have some command of the English language, but you have zero command of making any sense!

Okay, it's true...

I don't like Muslims, okay there I said it.

I've tried eating them prepared in every possible style or fashion, and yet they still always taste like ****... :eek:

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Okay, it's true...

I've tried eating them prepared in every possible style or fashion, and yet they still always taste like ****... :eek:
Have you tried throwing in some ground pork, sauted in a garlic-butter-wine sauce? Yummy.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Okay, it's true...

LOLOLOL, I'm laughing so hard at the direction of this thread the neighbors must be wondering what the **** is wrong with me.

First let me say I don't know if this is true however I thought I would throw it out there and maybe Hamza will tell us, I'm sure AIG in all her virtue would never discuss this.
I had a friend who went with a guy in college who was Muslim. He was more then happy to have sex with her but he said it was against his religion to perform oral sex on her because the vaginal area of a woman is unclean (he said thats why they shave their childrens heads after they are born etc.) Of course he didn't mind her sucking his **** either, funny how that works. I asked her if her ***** is so unclean then why does he stick his dick in it??
RIGHT THERE, a whole population of men were struck off as posible future lovers, if you can't eat ***** like a starving man then you gotta go...

Islam, a religion that legislates their men can be lazy, worthless lovers...

Lethalfind said:
LOLOLOL, I'm laughing so hard at the direction of this thread the neighbors must be wondering what the **** is wrong with me.

First let me say I don't know if this is true however I thought I would throw it out there and maybe Hamza will tell us, I'm sure AIG in all her virtue would never discuss this.
I had a friend who went with a guy in college was Muslim. He was more then happy to have sex with her but he said it was against his religion to perform oral sex on her because the vaginal area of a woman is unclean (he said thats why they shave their childrens heads after they are born etc.) Of course he didn't mind her sucking his **** either, funny how that works. I asked her if her ***** is so unclean then why does he stick his dick in it??
RIGHT THERE, a whole population of men were struck off as posible future lovers, if you can't eat ***** like a starving man then you gotta go...

Okay, you're killing me here!

How about that pic? :D

I know there are rules about sexual intercourse but I can only remember the one at which the man is not allowed to ejaculate in another woman aside from his wife... I know there is more. You google it. :)

Hamza123 said:
I know there are rules about sexual intercourse but I can only remember the one at which the man is not allowed to ejaculate in another woman aside from his wife... I know there is more. You google it. :)
What on earth is this post in response to?

MRIH said:
What on earth is this post in response to?
Lethal's commentary on the inbalance of sexuality allowed by Muslim scumbags.

Lethalfind said:
I had a friend who went with a guy in college who was Muslim. He was more then happy to have sex with her but he said it was against his religion to perform oral sex on her because the vaginal area of a woman is unclean (he said thats why they shave their childrens heads after they are born etc.) Of course he didn't mind her sucking his **** either, funny how that works. I asked her if her ***** is so unclean then why does he stick his dick in it??

Lethalfind said:

Excuse me for not quoting it. :eek:

Hamza123 said:
Phew!
This had me worried for a minute. I guess I am still safe by ejaculating in a towel every now and again. :D

Cybacat:Thing is AIG...this attitude of looking after the poor isn't a once-a-year festival for christians - it's a lifestyle that's 365 days a year.

so what? It's the same with muslims.I was just explaining eid in the post.

Hamza123 said:

WTF! Another brilliant display of the sanctity and civility of the religion of peace.

It's okay to go **** other women, just don't spuge in them. Brilliant. :eek:

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
WTF! Another brilliant display of the sanctity and civility of the religion of peace.

WTF? :confused: He said a man is not supposed to have sex with any other woman but his wife.It's the same for the woman.
Illigal sexual intercourse is absolutely forbidden in Islam.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:

I think it means you can **** them in the ass and then blow your load down their throat, but don't ejaculate into their vagina :)

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
I think it means you can **** them in the ass and then blow your load down their throat, but don't ejaculate into their vagina :)

Why am I NOT surprised MRIH? :rolleyes:

Religion of peace indeed. :mad:

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
WTF? :confused: He said a man is not supposed to have sex with any other woman but his wife.It's the same for the woman.
Illigal sexual intercourse is absolutely forbidden in Islam.

Actually Hamza's post stated specifically that a man can't ejaculate in another woman, a man can have intercourse to a point without ejaculating. That does bring up a question is it ok to have sex with a condom because he would be ejaculating in the condom...
Again I have no personal knowledge of this nor do I care enough to research it on my own...lolol
I just thought it was something interesting and probably stated by Kabir as a convenient way to avoid taking the time to be a good lover.

Actually, it's he may not recieve pleasure from another women. Nor can he do any sexual acts. I SAID THAT'S ONLY ONE I REMEMBER. Way to ****ing twist my words.

Back