Red Hair/Blue Hair

well, Shinoda hair is Shinoda hair!!!! Ilike it anyway!!
aww I miss it so much :'( ... as long as he has hair, I don't care about the color. :D

well, Shinoda hair is Shinoda hair!!!! Ilike it anyway!!
aww I miss it so much :'( ... as long as he has hair, I don't care about the color. :D

This is a real Mike's angel!! You're alright dear.... Mike is great however he dyes his hair... I dont care about it. I think if he croped his hair, he'd be fine!! What about a Mike with very cut hair and glasses?? Well, just only one word is enough: HANDSOME (and quite funny, btw :D )

ycongafassn0.jpg

But, well, if I'm honest my "favourite" Mike is this one who has his normal hair, without colours, his earrings and the MOST IMPORTANT THING: NO BEARD!!

Something like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

risagt4.jpg

ahhid9.jpg

I like Chester's recenter looks. Mike... well it's physically impossible for him to not look good, :p but I still reminisce his Hybrid Theory/Meteora days.

Well, I dont know what look is better for Mike or Chester (well, I can say what look is better for them from my point of view :D ... but this a subjective opinion, not the true one!!) although there is something that, I know it: they wont come back to the look they had in Meteora or HB. It's obvious... people change along their lifes and with them their look too. Do we have the same style than when we were younger, do we dress with the same clothes than four years ago? I dont think so. I've grown up and with me, my personality has matured. Four years ago, I had only four earrings, not four, I dressed with dress and now I wear mini-skirts...and so on... So, I think we wont see again the Mike of Meteora or that Chester of H.B, but we'll have new Chester and new Mike!!!

P.S. Do you think Chester is following the same look as Bono?? Well, I hope not :( . At least, we still can see than our Chester is more polite than that guy.... anyone knows how is his eyes's colour? :confused:

If you ask me, Chester's latest MTM look makes him look a bit strange, but ANYTHING looks good on the Mighty Chazzy-Chaz. ;] Even better if it was nothing. XD

Mike, on the other hand...he looks good with hair, without hair, with red/blue/red and blue/black hair...as long as he has his little goatee OR his five-o-clock shadow thing going on, he can do whatever he wants.

Oh, and as long as none of those teeth get knocked out. The Great Shinoda Smile - may it live forever. ;]

-Gabrielle

Back