Request: Renomination / public nomination for LPF Awards

Should the awards be done over with the members being able to nominate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Hyper... everyone might agree with you, but your ways are less than plesent.. I mean you bring up valid point, but you do alot of bashing that really is unnesisary in the process... and you do always think you're right as well...

acdcrules04 said:
Um... I don't know if you realize this mark, but it's over. You lose.

Lets not start this again, you know thats gonna start another flame war.

Hahninator said:
quit acting like you're god and we'll start treating you nicely again.
Actually found most his comments quite entertaining and definately higher of overall intelligence then quite a few other posts in this thread.

Hahninator said:
I missed like the last 5 pages because ive been sick and wasnt on since yesterday afternoon.
hyper dude, you need to chill the **** out and stop ****ing bashing people because you think youre cool. well let me inform you of something. you're not. so quit acting like you're god and we'll start treating you nicely again.

ffs, all woody was trying to do was state her opinion about the awards and say she backed someone up but she gets bashed too.

hyper chill out.

so i'm going to refrain from turning this into a pwnage thread more than i have and issue this statement. the only people that aren't treating me nice are the ones that have no say anyways. you, i don't care what you say, you're just another person, another fifteen year old kid that tries to be cool with the rest of us who are actually graduating this year and moving on to better things.

you and woody both cover for each other. nobody else does. a select few, sure.
but you lose.

kthx.

That's true. I guess someone that is angry could take it the wrong way. But it was their choice to become angry, therefore it is no fault of mine if they become irate and start typing things that might get them banned.

acdcrules04 said:
That's true. I guess someone that is angry could take it the wrong way. But it was their choice to become angry, therefore it is no fault of mine if they become irate and start typing things that might get them banned.

I agree with that. Very wise, you are.

Simple solution to this, stop throwing fuel to the fire everyone STOP posting in here unless u habve something relevant to the topic and as for u lot with problems resolve them via pm or e-mail or im just not in this topic to save alot of hassel and help control the situation.

dude what n00b is editing my poll? theres no way that we're winning by 2 then all of a sudden the No goes up 5.....

wtf

Hahninator said:
dude what n00b is editing my poll? theres no way that we're winning by 2 then all of a sudden the No goes up 5.....

wtf

I subtracted one from Yes, & added one to No because Taylor wanted her vote changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back