sex talk now

Z44 said:
Dude, That's Juzt Sick! :rolleyes:

As long as it is practiced safely... Hmmm
Maybe I shouldn't talk.
Sex is good as long as it is mutual, and the chic has to have atleast one orgasm. hehehe... Won't embarrass myself anymore (Heat infuses cheeks as this 'Lady' thinks about the last time she had sex)... well in her mind anyway. Raoflmao....

Just do it and enjoy it.

Why, oh why???

I come to spend what time I do have here to read quality threads.

Yet I find another lpp thread, pointless and a carbon copy of a dozen like it.

The mods also said this is a topic best not talked about.

All the pointlessness, I have a headache.

JammerG said:
As long as it is practiced safely... Hmmm
Maybe I shouldn't talk.
Sex is good as long as it is mutual, and the chic has to have atleast one orgasm. hehehe... Won't embarrass myself anymore (Heat infuses cheeks as this 'Lady' thinks about the last time she had sex)... well in her mind anyway. Raoflmao....

Just do it and enjoy it.

gay?

or not gay?

that is the question.

^ me too... Hell, I'm not even comfortable with physical touching let alone THAT.
I HATED IT, when at our Homecoming, my friend Celsey begged me to dance with her friend's date... damnit I couldn't refuse her...but it was so ****ing weird and uncomfortable... I just wanted to run away, but I didn't want to be rude....
so anyways... I think I'm a long ways away from this stage of a relationship! lmao

stupidsoul1 said:
haha i know.....its so awkward...and strange i hate it
i dont even want to think about having sex until i can pull a straight face while hugging the opposite sex or something....

rotf haha

lol im in no rush....when my time comes it comes...and w/e but ofcoarse im only 13 and im not that stupid to lose my Virginity....plus im not a ****ing slut

KillMeImIrish said:
gay?

or not gay?

that is the question.

Sorry, not the type... But what ever takes a person's pleasure let them...

Not me Strictly Opposite sex relationship. Hetrosexual.

For all young teenagers, grow up before even thinking about going down the path. Your virginity is to be treasured and not to be given over lightly. It is an important part of who you are and will help guide you in the choices you make in the future. And if you are sexually active. Please use protection.

KillMeImIrish said:
good :D i love me some male gender.. mm mm mm!

Jammer skips around Ravyn's bedroom at 3.48 am Monday morning singing "Give me Men lots of Men and the starry skies above. Love ain't a sin" hehehe...

The male species is awefully spicey....

Back