sex talk now

linkinpark-1 said:
Gross! With her cousin! Don;t you think she's learn the first time!

Well im a virgin, and i plan on being one till i feel 100% comfortable with that perfect guy out there.
Yeah. It's.....I don't want to think about it. lol

well dont know what to say here except i was a virgin till i was 20. and im going to be 22. i lost it to my bf at the time we were going out for 3 years. i thought we were going to get married and ****. but hes a lyer and a cheater. so now i dont see anything wrong with it as long as its with somone you care about. not just ramdom slutyness. lol if thats a word.

Xblackwidow20X said:
well dont know what to say here except i was a virgin till i was 20. and im going to be 22. i lost it to my bf at the time we were going out for 3 years. i thought we were going to get married and ****. but hes a lyer and a cheater. so now i dont see anything wrong with it as long as its with somone you care about. not just ramdom slutyness. lol if thats a word.

Yay Widow!!!

As I keep saying between two consenting acults yeah, and please all of you under the age of 21 hold on to what you got. Or at least be extremely careful. I cannot emphasize that enough.....

Take care y'all

Back