Shave or not to shave

hassviper said:
Tori you never answered me, when's the last time you got laid?
Let's see. I was on the rag this past week, so....About six days ago. How about you?

Psst. I'm married with kids. What do you have in your meaningless empty life, other than trying to look badass on the internet?

ToriAllen said:
Let's see. I was on the rag this past week, so....About six days ago. How about you?

Psst. I'm married with kids. What do you have in your meaningless empty life, other than trying to look badass on the internet?

Two things my education and my car. I have a high GPA at school(rutgers) and a car i love. That's about it. That and my amazing personality.

hassviper said:
That and my amazing personality.
Yeah, from the look of it you will get really far with that.

I'll match your education and GPA and raise you... Ambition.

hassviper said:
Two things my education and my car. I have a high GPA at school(rutgers) and a car i love. That's about it. That and my amazing personality.

I bet the car is so you can get a girl. Cuz your striking out with the other

hassviper said:
Actually the car is a neon. Not gonna get many girls.

This will be the type who shaves his privates to make them look bigger. Don't slip wise ass, are you might have fun explaining to the ER why you were shaving there in the first place.

manicmonday said:
This will be the type who shaves his privates to make them look bigger. Don't slip wise ass, are you might have fun explaining to the ER why you were shaving there in the first place.

Actually I don't shave there, I trim. I use an actual hair trimmer. Not sure if that's the right word; but you know barbers use it on your head. That gets it all low enough. I had this conversation with some girls a while ago, and we all came to the conclusion that for girls it's worth the pain to get the occasional wax. One of them swore by nair though, she said that and a wax lasts a few months.

ToriAllen said:
A NEON? You're a sad little man.
It's got a turbo. teehee.

hassviper said:
I had this conversation with some girls a while ago, and we all came to the conclusion that for girls it's worth the pain to get the occasional wax.
Did they charge extra for the conversation?
hassviper said:
It's got a turbo. teehee.
My Mercury Villager could probably dog that sad imitation of a sports car.

ToriAllen said:
Did they charge extra for the conversation?

My Mercury Villager could probably dog that sad imitation of a sports car.
I'll make a new thread to talk about the car.

Surpisingly enough no.

Hey tori, come on defend your point, why not shave?

hassviper said:
I'll make a new thread to talk about the car.

Surpisingly enough no.

She might if you quit talking about yourself..dumbass

hassviper said:
Because it hurts like fire when you wear tight clothes, and it is sick to look like a kid. Pubic hair is part of becoming an adult, why revert. I bet most women who shave down there on a regular basis have some deep seeded emotional issues about childhood.

ToriAllen said:
Because it hurts like fire when you wear tight clothes, and it is sick to look like a kid. Pubic hair is part of becoming an adult, why revert. I bet most women who shave down there on a regular basis have some deep seeded emotional issues about childhood.

Alright so not to shave, but waxing is good.

Maybe it's you with the issues. The thought never came to me that it looked like a little girls. And noone has ever made that arguement before.
And what kind of issues are you talking about that would inspire a girl to shave when she grows up?

hassviper said:
Maybe it's you with the issues. The thought never came to me that it looked like a little girls. And noone has ever made that arguement before.
If I was the one with issues, I would be changing myself into something I am not. I have heard it mentioned like that before. In fact there was an article a while back on how the trend in strip clubs is leaning toward younger looking girls that are completely shaved, and by younger looking it was referring to prepubescent. Small breasts and no hair. Personally, I found it both disturbing and sick.
hassviper said:
And what kind of issues are you talking about that would inspire a girl to shave when she grows up?
Have you never heard of Freud? Perhaps they had to grow up quick and subconsciously they are stuck in prepubescence.

Tori's right. Putting it that way, it is pretty creepy.
I don't shave, but I do trim very very short. But completely shaven is very uncomfortable and itchy.

ToriAllen said:
If I was the one with issues, I would be changing myself into something I am not. I have heard it mentioned like that before. In fact there was an article a while back on how the trend in strip clubs is leaning toward younger looking girls that are completely shaved, and by younger looking it was referring to prepubescent. Small breasts and no hair. Personally, I found it both disturbing and sick.

Why would you change from this.

http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/a/l/albert65/hairy.jpg

Back