Shock prices

grtrat1

Maybe some of our sponsors can chime in...

Id like to get a price on re-doing my stock shocks...

Quad
06 450er Shocks were brand new as of March 2012
MX link... I dont know what Brand.. there are no markings on it...

Me
I like to XC style ride..
250lbs

What would you recommend?

Hopefully Nick will post up. I actually don't think he has ever posted on the HQ yet. Email him and make sure he stops by.

I have only had Nick rebuild aftermarket front shock and they worked good after he was done with them. I did have him do a dual-rate rear for me, I coupled that with a GTT MX link and a Houser swinger and it rides way better than the stock shock did. Way more plush and forgiving.

Already sent mine to dirtworks. They gave me a nice price quote, definately cheaper than jet and gtt. Really the process to redo the springs are the same, just depends on who did it and how they do it with whatever method they use. Some places just charge extra or you're just paying for the name.

Beware though, dirtworks are a week behind schedule and should be catching up by next week. I dont mind it though, long as my toy will treat me better on next riding time!

Josh is behind because his work speaks for itself. The MOC series ended, so most of us Missouri boys send our stuff down there to be re-serviced. He currently has my KTM shocks.

Back