Should Phantom Be Boxed?

Phantom said:
Geeze. I send out ONE nude pic of her and she freaks out. She is an "unsafe" person.

Totally unsafe. Completely and utterly unbalanced.. YOU are :D

Can we close this little morsel yet? My list of people to send viruses to is complete! It's coming RO and MM... It's coming.

If the phreakmeister opens it, start shaking in your boots hombre. Or rather, hombress. Hang on, that don't sound right at all. What's the femme version of hombre?

Is it homber? Or homberess?

builder said:
Third, if I gave my account details to another member, I would fully expect to be ****ed around with. I'm sure the regulars remember skategreen ****ing with all of us with sixes account? Phreak and CES did the same with TH's account.

HUH?

Uh, Buildy...you'ze be dis-remembering wrong. I recall the drama ensuing after sixes posted his password..but I didn't dive into the fun. ...hmmm..He wanted me to join in some sorta fake fight and I helped out..but only using my own acct.

rats..I'm just not that much of a bad-ass.

skategreen said:
HUH?

Uh, Buildy...you'ze be dis-remembering wrong. I recall the drama ensuing after sixes posted his password..but I didn't dive into the fun. ...hmmm..He wanted me to join in some sorta fake fight and I helped out..but only using my own acct.

rats..I'm just not that much of a bad-ass.

Oooops, sorry Skater. :D

I just remember Tizz emailing me that you were on a mission with sixez account.

builder said:
Oooops, sorry Skater. :D

I just remember Tizz emailing me that you were on a mission with sixez account.
Speaking of Tizz. Where did that forum whore go? Did she just stop posting or did she say anything about not coming back?

Jhony5 said:
Speaking of Tizz. Where did that forum whore go? Did she just stop posting or did she say anything about not coming back?

Phreakwars knows where she hangs out now. I guess she just lost interest, of found a place she likes better.

Back