Sick Of Ranting About Same Old ****

If you want me to post about soemthing else, I can make up some stupid petty rants about truly stupid ****. Like houseflies. Yea, let's make a rant and rave on how much we cannot stand housefiles. Will that work for you Sonya?

im talkin to **** wars...the asshole that he is put me in the ****in idiot box, um i dont give a ****, kick me off of the site, **** up my pics, words,posts, do whatever your little heart desires...haha laughs and i was jokin in the first post, however after phreak wars called me a nothing, and was not jokin i decided to tell him just what i and many others think of him...

Spleefman said:
Just what in the Wide, Wide, World of ****ing Sports was all that about?

I thought she said she was basically joking in her first post of this thread. Isn't that what we were doing as well?

And who in the hell is she specifically talking to anyway?

Godamn....and I thought I was reactionary! :eek:

Yes, she seems to be losing focus... perhaps shes been slipping a pill here and there from the pharmacy into her pocket.

Now she's mad someone called the poor skank, a skank...don't know what to tell her there..

And shes mad the topics are usually about politics and religion, of course SEX topics are taboo too it seems.

And she seems to have a problem with everybody insulting each other...

Who would have thought with a name like WHATPISSESYOUOFF.COM that you would see any of THAT here.

Yet day after day she comes to the web site.

I think Sonya just needs topics catered to HER needs. How about THESE..

• [ ]Tampax pisses me off
    [ ]Why Massingill doesn't come in Orange scent
    [ ]Red pumps with a white dress pisses me off
    [ ]Bras that don't come in size A- piss me off
    [ ]Hair salons piss me off
    [ ]Tanning lotion pisses me off
    [ ]I have PMS.....and it pisses me off
    [ ]Powerpuff Girls .vs Wonderwoman
    [ ]Anna Nicole Smith is my idol

SoNyaThEBiTcH said:
im talkin to **** wars...the asshole that he is put me in the ****in idiot box, um i dont give a ****, kick me off of the site, **** up my pics, words,posts, do whatever your little heart desires...haha laughs and i was jokin in the first post, however after phreak wars called me a nothing, and was not jokin i decided to tell him just what i and many others think of him...
Sonnyathesweethart

Tell preakness you have small hands. It's really quite simple and if I share this very private and personal thought with you will you please relaease your hostilities? Anyway let me try and not cry...

My long-passed grandmother's birthday is coming up, and for me it is time to reminisce. The long walks we used to take. The long drives, the special trips she would make to pick me up so I could spend weekends with her, and the advice she used to give!

Much was wasted because I was young when she died. If she were alive today and sharing her pearls of wisdom, I'd be a better man. Those gems were all good, but the one I remember most, the jewel in the crown of grandmotherly advice, came when I was only 12. We were sitting in a park, watching children and their mothers enjoying a beautiful spring day. She told me that one day, I'd find a woman and start my own family. "And son," she said, "be sure you marry a woman with small hands." "How come, Grandma?" I asked her. She said... "makes your pecker look bigger."

...Kinda brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

SoNyaThEBiTcH said:

I was being serious ???

Sonya, Sonya, Sonya, I do not know you personally, nor do I care to. Any kind of insult I can spew at you are just words. Even the idiot box. In real life, which I'm sure you know what the difference is, these words to you on this board...mean nothing... UNLESS, I have somehow hit something right on the nail about you that you don't like about yourself. In that case, it is ALSO not my fault. It is a defect within yourself. I merely pointed it out. Feel free to fire back at me. I love the conversation. But being a crybaby about things. If the words from ANYBODY INCLUDING MYSELF offend you in some way, then perhaps you would be best suited for another debate forum instead...like THIS ONE.

This is a CONTROLLED CHAOS BATTLE BOARD, not ****ing Nickjr.com. Either get used to it, or leave....SKANK !!!

im guessing there is something deeper going on that hasnt been brought to the surface..

What is actually on your mind sonya?

We may be a group of assholes..but that doesnt mean we dont care! (if im wrong then replace the word WE with me or I)

Nope, its WE, and its true. We slam the **** out of each other here, but we WILL listen to any serious problems and respond in a serious way. Maybe the answer you get won't be what you had in mind... but then BRUTAL HONESTY from your peers, is WAY BETTER then your friends lying to you to make you feel better...

perhaps wut could be wrong is that this is a debate forum yes, but not stupid chances for dumb ass ****ers to spit words at me who dont now me, and say the same thing over and over again,. okay ive come to the conclusion that you think im a skank...well then i guess im a skank, okay come up with a new one bcuz that one im gettin used to, haha i can deal with ne thing, im just letting you know that your ignorant...

or what could be wrong is the fact that your spitting words at me that in no way describe me, that at the bottom of all my posts it refers to me as a skank, not that i care what other people think, but if mine has t say skank, then everyone else should have a title, like all the rude arrogant bastards that you guys are or can be, because im defiitely not a skank, could be that im confused, yes but isnt that what teen years are for, to be lost, find yourself, move on...yes i think so, however you guys are talking to me like im a ****ing piece f trash because im young, ive experienced enough o know right from wrong, love from lust, and sex from ****ing, okay im not dumb, i may be blonde...but im definitely not dumb, i care about whats important, maybe im a little bthered because #1)my aunt , who is so ****ing close to my mom its ridiculous) is dying, has six months to live, and her cancer spread to her liver and she suffers, and my mom is depressed....or #2) because my uncle has a fibulator in his heart, half of his heart is working, he is smoking crack, has 3 kids, and is waitin in line for a heart transplant at the age of 45, , or still #3 ) it could be that my mother has every health problem wrong with her and im assuming has cancer, becaseu of all the damn symptoms but is to worried about it to go to the doc cuz shes scared,k and i have to deal with all that crap, maybe unlike other people, i dont like discussing my problems, but since i was asked whats wrong, how about whats right?

Would you rather deal with THAT reality, or with people on a message boards who don't really know you, just flipping you some **** to give you something to type about ??

If we wanted to REALLY piss you off, we'd talk about your problems, but instead, we choose to CREATE a persona for you and play on it by flipping you **** about it.

We simply play everybodys head in a little game to see who can keep the most control while being pissed off, by making the most sense in there comeback.

It makes for some VERY intense reading... you know you like it.

Bet it even gets your mind off the real problems in the world.

I myself don't really talk to much about my own personal life unless its something in my past.

The things in my HERE AND NOW, are nobodys business unless I want to talk about something.

I probably take 10x more **** then you on ANY given day, simply because I'm playing the MOD *****, doesn't bug me none, there just words, words don't hurt, TRUTH HURTS, therefore, nobodys words can hurt you, unless they speak the truth, insults are meaningless words on a silly web board... All kinds of insult remarks tossed my way, and with all these insults, I have to by-pass every single one of them, and sort out members who know how to actually THINK. And let them stay. Even though they have slammed me hard, I stay fair to them... I never censor there words. If I wanted to "PIK" would have been gone AGES ago. But I let him stay because I know deep inside of him, he DOES have real things to say if he tries hard enough.

Its that same attitude you need to gain in yourself Sonya. If you think the weight of the world is on your shoulders and your stressed hard. You get away from it all. AND ON HERE, YOU CAN DO THAT.

Myself I would rather go yell at some people, and have them yelling crazy **** back at me, about **** that... in all reality, I could give a rats ass about. And YUP, some of the conversations are DUMB as hell, as are some of the members. But then thats what makes us one big happy family now isn't it ?? Your like a SISTER to us, we love your sassy mouth. You can fire back well too, we haven't BANNED you yet have we ?? A couple days in an idiot box... BIG DEAL, it means nothing. And at the same time, YES, we do ALL care about your REAL problems if you want to discuss those as well. I think you'll find discussing REAL problems will find you SUPPORT in VERY unexpected places and people here.

So sit your SKANK ASS down, and move on to another topic... Biaaatccchhh, your making me SICK !!!!

Here, have some family photos to look at for a while.

And lets not forget these ones I dusted off..

THESE are the people you deal with on here... love us or leave us.

"BRUTAL HONESTY from your peers, is WAY BETTER then your friends lying to you to make you feel better..."Couldn't agree with you more. If you do not know the truth, how can you fix yourself? Some people just cannot handle it.

phreakwars said:
Here, have some family photos to look at for a while.

Awww...he included mine in the family album.......I'm touched Phreak!!!!! :eek:

I don't approve of where you tried to touch me....but just the same...I'm touched! :p

Hey Sonya, I got tossed in the box for being a weed and cig basher but guess what? I lost no sleep over the ****. I just stood by my word and insulted even more ****. Even though I posted very litle here, I do visit often. Hell, I was one of the guys who was a major poster in the ex gf bashing posts (no I am not a woman hater). Alot of people would disapprove of the things I said. hell, people are gonna disagree and give you **** but that is what makes this site so interesting. I say if ou get bashed, just ignore the ****er and bash on more ****. I frequent another site called www.theangrytruth.com . Not as verbally violent as us but they try to rip each other part there and oh ****ing well. Still lose no sleep. Just keep bashing away. Some people are just there to be stupid *****s. The thing is you gotta show 'em you are the more intelligent *****. :D

In fact, I got quite a few stupid things I might wind up posting pretty soon that'll get me shelled to death on this site. Just haven't had the time to put my thoughts together yet. And I am still thinking about making that housefly post just for you...lol.

lmao you guys never cease to ****ing amaze me with your words, hurt, i think not, i can take ne thing you say just calm down with the skank ****, its a long story of y i dont like it, and particularly important to me, so yea..well wutever, maybe we wanna move on and stop talking about bullshit...how about those houseflies? by the way can i have some pics of some of you ****ers, i would post my picture, except um...?? lol

i dont have any online, maybe this weekend:)

Um...you don't wanna see me. I am quite an unsightly creature. If you must, I do have photos on Yahoo...

Back