Single mothers equal big time idiots

dont belive in idiot boxes ,, more like bully tactics to me , anyways Tizzie Told me you were a kinda mate ..so Ill let ya off Rock man .

angie said:
Firstoff, I make more than minimum wage. Unfortunately, the center I work at is in the process of being sold, and there will be no insurance until new owner is finished taking over.
Yeah...I'm lying about getting pregnant on the pill (and my grandmother). And what would be my motivation for making that up?
And I'm not a single mother. I am engaged, we live together, and he has gone to dr. appts/ultrasounds with me. And for the record, he has insurance through his job asswipe.
I won't be able to use Norplant until after I finish breastfeeding. The only hormone birth control you can use is the mini-pill. When I am done with that I plan on discussing my options with my doctor.
Oh, and all that 'taxpayer money' I'm using up? Last time I checked, I pay taxes too.

Yes. You are a single mother. I can't imagine being so deluded as to pretend things are not as they are.

Good for your fiance (this word has been quite corrupted, but I don't think you would understand). HE HAS INSURANCE. Guess what, you are not his wife and you and that poor kid have to rely on state assistance.

Oh, and thanks for being so creative. Asswipe! Now that put me in my place.

Yes, you are using up tax payer money. WAY more than you are putting in. If you doubt this, go look at your last pay stub.

Please don't have any more children. I'm sure you think the world needs them, but, honestly we don't.

PLEASE explain to me how I am a single mother. I would love to hear your rationalization for this one.
And no, my daughter WONT have to rely on state assistance, because she can go on his insurance when she is born (or mine if I can get it set up before then, and it depends on which of us has better benefits).
How has the word "fiancee" been corrupted, by the way? We are engaged. We are getting married.
Oh, and I am sure you will be pleased to know we are planning on having another child in a few years. :cool:

Ok Elmo tart (you seem to know about the female reproductive system as much as the real ELMO does) The pill, although effective, CAN loose potency over time in certain people. Some women become immune to the prescription they are on and much change it every six months to be safe. How do you find out you are one of these people? You continually get pregnant while taking the pill. Ask my friend and her 3 BC children.

Second, you know I used to feel guilty when it came to accepting insurance for my kid (to the point where unless I think I am DYING i won't use mine which is why I have not gotten new glasses in four years) Now I have a reason to rejoice every time I visit the doctor for a pap smear or yearly physical or have my boobs smooshed in search of tumors, I can sit back and giggle at the thought of YOU paying for my insurance (BTW I pay for it too with every paycheck ****nut)

BTW medicaid requires that if either parent has insurance that the kid go on that whether they are married or not

angie said:
PLEASE explain to me how I am a single mother. I would love to hear your rationalization for this one.
And no, my daughter WONT have to rely on state assistance, because she can go on his insurance when she is born (or mine if I can get it set up before then, and it depends on which of us has better benefits).
How has the word "fiancee" been corrupted, by the way? We are engaged. We are getting married.
Oh, and I am sure you will be pleased to know we are planning on having another child in a few years. :cool:

If you are not married, when you have a child you are a single mother. This is confusing to you?

The word fiance has been wrecked because a bunch of women and men don't follow though.

I'll send you a bunch of tulips if you actually do the deed.

Hold off on the other child until after the never to be held wedding.

Elmoish said:
I hate "single mothers". They always put their status in quotes like it is some badge of honor. HELLO! It's not honorable to spit out bastards. Well, frankly I could care less if you do, but you all seem to be having your hand out all the time. Plus you want to be patted on the back.

Please. You chose to eff up your life with your horrid spawn. Now you want us to help you financially, plus you want to hear how wonderful your dreadful, dull, adhd, bipolar kid is.

Yuck. Not going to hear it from me. The poor sperm donor dumped you, so why should we care. PLEASE.....Take your birth control. We have enough "special" kids!!!

Hey, I've got an idea.

How about if the dead beats who don't want to be good fathers stop sticking their unprotected dicks into women?

Just a thought.

Anna Perenna said:
Hey, I've got an idea.

How about if the dead beats who don't want to be good fathers stop sticking their unprotected dicks into women?

Just a thought.

A dull thought.

A woman that has to carry or abort a child has the problem.

Elmoish said:
A dull thought.

A woman that has to carry or abort a child has the problem.

But it's a RATIONAL & FAIR thought, dull as you might find it.

If a guy doesn't want to impregnate a woman, he can put a condom on. Or practise abstinence. Or **** himself.

You haven't even considered rape here, I see.

And I am not a zealous pro-lifer or anything, but I doubt most women would want to have an abortion. Nor should they have to. Nobody wants to kill their own child, unless they feel they have no alternative. I am amazed that you would see it as just another option.

And if you want to place all the responsibility on the women, that's your prerogative, but you should know that if you are absolving yourself then you have no right to judge them, or even talk about what they do. It's none of your business.

Worry about your own dick and for the love of humanity, keep it in your pants. Nobody would want a ranting heartless ******* like you for a father.

Men have the luxury of being able to walk away. Women stick it out. That's why there are so many single mom's. It has been made acceptable by society for the man to simply walk away and do no more than write a check no and then of you are lucky. You are busting on the women here, but last I check we are not asexual creature able to reproduce on our own

And if you want to place all the responsibility on the women, that's your prerogative, but you should know that if you are absolving yourself then you have no right to judge them, or even talk about what they do. It's none of your business.
Worry about your own dick and for the love of humanity, keep it in your pants. Nobody would want a ranting heartless ******* like you for a father.

Amen. Why are women who get pregnate whores and men are innocent???

And for the orginal poster, who are you and what makes you so great? What are contributing to society that makes you the judge and jury on issues that don't pertain to you? Until you prove your not a waste of sperm, I suggest not judging on an issue that you have NO clue about.

Anna Perenna said:
But it's a RATIONAL & FAIR thought, dull as you might find it.

If a guy doesn't want to impregnate a woman, he can put a condom on. Or practise abstinence. Or **** himself.

You haven't even considered rape here, I see.

And I am not a zealous pro-lifer or anything, but I doubt most women would want to have an abortion. Nor should they have to. Nobody wants to kill their own child, unless they feel they have no alternative. I am amazed that you would see it as just another option.

Your idea of rationality is not based in reality. You give low rent men a great deal of credit by believing they should use condoms.

Here is a reality check: They don't use condoms because they could give a rats arse if the woman they eff gets preggers.

The woman should care a hell of a bit more than the man in this case. It is her body that might be impregnated.

Oh, the rape argument. Bwahahahaha. I know alot of single mommies that were raped!!!!

Some women use abortion as a form of birth control. You don't get out much, do you?

Re: judgement. Everybody does it. I certainly judge people by how they manage their life. If they are on the public dole for getting knocked up by a man that cares so little he will not marry her....yup...I'm judge and jury on that one! My money wasted on a really bad decision on her part.

"For the love of humanity"...wow. You should write romance novels!

Don't forget your pill tonight. I'd hate to see the genetic misfortune that you contribute to humanity.

Elmoish, it seems your focus is on a stereotype single mom. But it's not just single moms living off the welfare system, it's others who do the same. A perfect example:

My wife's sister and her worthless husband. He's the kind of guy that likes to work at a job just long enough to qualify for unemployment benefits, then he sits on his ass, does nothing but play video games and **** his wife, lets her take care of the kids, and her have the steady (low paying, part time) job, and do all the cookin and cleaning too. Hell, he's so lazy, one time he made her change the tire on their car in the middle of winter while she was 6 months pregnant.

When the ****er IS working, he doesn't pay his bills, he buys stupid ****. Rent-To-Own all the way, then once his ass is jobless they are back on welfare and medical aid.

Right now, she's on her 3rd kid with the loser, he just got fired from yet another job and is seeking unemployment (as usual), in the mean time, another ****ing kid is brought into the world by useless people, and who has to foot the bill ?? Medicaid or whatever it's called will basically pay all the bills for them, when, every one of my children, were paid for out of mine and my wife's own pocket. WTF ?? Where is this strange law that gives people who don't do **** to be of any value to society, FREE health care over people who are out there busting their ass to make a living ?? That's not right at all.

So I don't think you should single out SINGLE MOMS per say as being the ONLY burden to society, when the people you should be focusing on, are the useless people who want the world to pay them to exist.

phreakwars said:
Elmoish, it seems your focus is on a stereotype single mom. But it's not just single moms living off the welfare system, it's others who do the same. A perfect example:

My wife's sister and her worthless husband. He's the kind of guy that likes to work at a job just long enough to qualify for unemployment benefits, then he sits on his ass, does nothing but play video games and **** his wife, lets her take care of the kids, and her have the steady (low paying, part time) job, and do all the cookin and cleaning too. Hell, he's so lazy, one time he made her change the tire on their car in the middle of winter while she was 6 months pregnant.

When the ****er IS working, he doesn't pay his bills, he buys stupid ****. Rent-To-Own all the way, then once his ass is jobless they are back on welfare and medical aid.

Right now, she's on her 3rd kid with the loser, he just got fired from yet another job and is seeking unemployment (as usual), in the mean time, another ****ing kid is brought into the world by useless people, and who has to foot the bill ?? Medicaid or whatever it's called will basically pay all the bills for them, when, every one of my children, were paid for out of mine and my wife's own pocket. WTF ?? Where is this strange law that gives people who don't do **** to be of any value to society, FREE health care over people who are out there busting their ass to make a living ?? That's not right at all.

So I don't think you should single out SINGLE MOMS per say as being the ONLY burden to society, when the people you should be focusing on, are the useless people who want the world to pay them to exist.

Yep, of course you are right, Phreak. I just hear that phrase SINGLE MOTHER a bit too much lately. Always said like it's some kind of heroic thing. It's anything but heroic.

Your sister in law needs to stop the babies!

Elmoish your comments are quite out of context. My father was very abusive and he left my mother. We lived in Switzerland and we were quite poor. My Mom used what she had and we moved to Arizona and rented for quite some time too. 15 years later, My mother has her Internation Backualauria in Law and is a Class II Atorney in Canada. She saved my life, and she's a single mother, and she is a hero. So before you go on about single mothers, why don't you take a look at the other side of the coin. ;) I don't mean to be rude at all or come down on you like this, but it's offensive and people become defensive over this situation. Do you have children, or are you a youngin'?

Hamza123 said:
Elmoish your comments are quite out of context. My father was very abusive and he left my mother. We lived in Switzerland and we were quite poor. My Mom used what she had and we moved to Arizona and rented for quite some time too. 15 years later, My mother has her Internation Backualauria in Law and is a Class II Atorney in Canada. She saved my life, and she's a single mother, and she is a hero. So before you go on about single mothers, why don't you take a look at the other side of the coin. ;) I don't mean to be rude at all or come down on you like this, but it's offensive and people become defensive over this situation. Do you have children, or are you a youngin'?

My comments are not out of context. There is a huge population of single mothers that wear the ID like a badge of honor. It is my opinion that they should be ashamed, not proud....and certainly not proud to have no father for their child/ren and expect help with the basic needs.

Your mom sounds like a smart woman who made questionable choices when she was younger.

You must know that if she had made better decisions while dating...her life and yours would have been much easier.

I'm glad your life turned out well, as well as hers.

I have a step daughter whom I love. I don't think I will have bio children.

Still am put off by the single mothers who want a pat on the back for doing a very wrong thing. Don't you see that it is not a service to the child for making very bad choices?

Ya and if she had made those "better" decisions Hamza would not exist and it is very possible she would not have been pushed to succeed as she did. Life is not about regrets OR judgment. It's about doing the best you can with what you got. It's amazing the inspiration you find in being a parent. I honestly pray you are NEVER able to reproduce and pass on your bullshit prejudice thinking to another generation. I would much rather go it alone and struggle a bit than allow any child of mine be influenced by the likes of you.

I never grew up with a father. We did just fine. My best friend had the whole famdamily and even the 2.5 kids (one was lost very early on) plus two cats and a dog and her family made a heap of money. She is hardly balanced, her mother is THE fakest person I have ever met and even has the audacity to portray her bullshit made up self to her own children and her father sexually abused her (yet her mother is married to him to this day) Granted other than that one major **** up (he never touched her just himself) he is a pretty nice guy. Mean while this friend of mine is eternally torn over all the crap she has to deal with in her family and how it has affected her now that she has her own family.

I am pretty damn confident that I got the better deal, and would not trade a second of my single parent life for a nanosecond of her "perfect" family.

Elmoish said:
My comments are not out of context. There is a huge population of single mothers that wear the ID like a badge of honor. It is my opinion that they should be ashamed, not proud....and certainly not proud to have no father for their child/ren and expect help with the basic needs.
Not all single parents are that way. All the single parents I know are quite responsible, respectable people who care more for their children than some couples I know.

Your mom sounds like a smart woman who made questionable choices when she was younger.
And you never made any questionable choices when you were younger?

You must know that if she had made better decisions while dating...her life and yours would have been much easier.
Again...no one is infallible, including yourself. Drop the god complex, please. It's very unbecoming.
I'm glad your life turned out well, as well as hers.
That is probably the nicest thing I have ever heard you say. The only nice thing, come to think of it.
I have a step daughter whom I love. I don't think I will have bio children.
Thank God for that. And wouldn't that have made your wife a single mother before you two got married?

Still am put off by the single mothers who want a pat on the back for doing a very wrong thing. Don't you see that it is not a service to the child for making very bad choices?
Who died and made you Osiris?
Everyone makes mistakes. It's how they handle themselves after the fact that is most important. If they learn from their mistakes, they are better for it. If not, then they will continue to screw up.

I'm a single Mother and it is a badge of honor to raise a child on your own and do a good job of it.

Its a badge of honor for me because I have never been on welfare and I have never gotten any child support from her Father.

I'm proud of our family, my daughter and I.

Its unfortunate that your Mother, Elmoish didn't consider abortion the world would smell a little better...

Hell, I know few single dads pushing the same limits of human patience understanding and total joy

tizz said:
Hell, I know few single dads pushing the same limits of human patience understanding and total joy

Absolutely Tizz, I didn't mean to be sexist...I believe Cogito is one of them.
I am dating a man who raised his two sons on his own because their Mother didn't want to be bothered.

Back