Sleeping Requirements

Lethalfind said:
Maybe you should pay closer attention, I'm not the one who gets beaten by the men in my life...
]

Seconds out; round seven.

You look like a middle-weight wrestler, Letch.

My money is on you picking little guys, because you once got a flogging, probably off dear ol' daddy.

builder said:
]

Seconds out; round seven.

You look like a middle-weight wrestler, Letch.

My money is on you picking little guys, because you once got a flogging, probably off dear ol' daddy.

My Dad was alot of things but physically abusive was not one of them. Controlling and manipulative yes...I think he learned that in school when he was becoming a minister.

Actually I am attracted to large men, nice and tall. Diane's Father was 6'3.

Mack the Knife said:
Sounds great, I can't wait. Just don't forget to invite the midgets over again.

There you go again - always with the midgets! Am I supposed to pretend I don't notice you quivering whenever Tarquin and Jocasta waddle into the room?

Frankly I've had enough, and I need you to choose, Mack.

Is it me you love, or Jocasta's exquisite shetland-esque limbs?

Anna Perenna said:
There you go again - always with the midgets! Am I supposed to pretend I don't notice you quivering whenever Tarquin and Jocasta waddle into the room?

Frankly I've had enough, and I need you to choose, Mack.

Is it me you love, or Jocasta's exquisite shetland-esque limbs?

You're the only one for me, don't even mention such a thing again.
If you like you can invite some of your Maenad friends over this time but they have to stay out of the pantry. I found several unmentionable items they left in the corn flakes from the last time they were here. Not to mention that the dog is still traumatized from what they did to him.

Mack the Knife said:
If you like you can invite some of your Maenad friends over this time but they have to stay out of the pantry. I found several unmentionable items they left in the corn flakes from the last time they were here. Not to mention that the dog is still traumatized from what they did to him.

Mack, I'll come over, and not only will I empty your fridge and your pantry, but I'll turn your house into a brothel. How much were you expecting for anal sex?

Whatever you want, I'll tack on ten percent, and we'll all make a profit. '

Mack the Knife said:

But if I don't mock-complain, how else can I get you to say things I want to quote and highlight and show the world?

Mack the Knife said:

Babe, it

Anna Perenna said:
Besides, is it not enough that each time I eat you out of house and home, I then dutifully regard you with the same kind of ecstatic & orgiastic worship doctrine dictates I reserve for Dionysus alone?

There

Back to the subject of the thread...sleep.

I sleep on a soft side waterbed...looks like a normal bed but is really a waterbed with baffles in it...I need to kick the cats out at night...last night I dreamed I was in a rocking boat trying to cross a turbelent river...it must have been the cats walking on the bed...

I had an insomniac phase as a teenager, and it was hell on earth. Just couldn't get to sleep, and the hours would tick away, and I'd get more tense and frustrated at not being able to sleep, more time would pass, and I'd know that if I didn't get to sleep soon I'd be crap the next day, but still couldn't sleep...etc!

I changed a few things, and now can sleep on command. I will literally lie down anywhere, and being in deep, dream sleep in around 30-60 seconds.

I removed all stimulants like coffee, coke etc - at least none after noon. I never sit on the bed, or lie on the bed unless I'm sleeping. I go to bed when I'm tired, not by compulsion, and I have a routine that I follow every night. All of these things help change me from insomniac to a sleep-on-demand type.

As for how much sleep I need, a bare minimum is 7 hours, or else I am prone to getting a migraine the next day. It sleeps like sleep is a good protector against migraines...

Every few weeks I like to have 1 big night where I sleep in around 10 hours and let my body fully recharge, but usually too busy otherwise to have that luxury everyday!

Back