SlipKnoT

Spike##### is correct. Let's all take a chill pill.

78c6a935de8277df0f06898a9a36b65f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sk is my favourite band.... i got all the albums (d/l M.F.K.R.) ,welcome to our neighbourhood and disasterpieces dvds.... they're just so great!! my favourite members are mick and joey.... my favourite songs are diluted, potm, the heretic anthem, gently, iowa and eeyore... ummm...i don't think that vol.3 sucks, cuz it just shows new side of their creativeness.
and i HATE all those hardcore fans around the world whose favourite songs are wait and bleed, spit it out and duality.

Chazz said:
sk is my favourite band.... i got all the albums (d/l M.F.K.R.) ,welcome to our neighbourhood and disasterpieces dvds.... they're just so great!! my favourite members are mick and joey.... my favourite songs are diluted, potm, the heretic anthem, gently, iowa and eeyore... ummm...i don't think that vol.3 sucks, cuz it just shows new side of their creativeness.
and i HATE all those hardcore fans around the world whose favourite songs are wait and bleed, spit it out and duality.

well is hould have mfkr,its just suppose to be "coming",damn ebay.

misselement said:
my friend bradley got me into slip knot. its his favorite band. he got me a slip knot hoodie for my birthday =P
I have a feeling you wouldnt say that if you had listened to anything but vol3, and if you have, wow, im suprised

u cannot get an original m.f.k.r. on e-bay, like ImTheOneThatFalls said... actually u cannot get an original m.f.k.r. anywhere, cuz i think only 1000 copies were made

Back