So...about that Name of yours....

My username on here is my middle name...hence the weird outlandish characters...lol

and yeah I wasn't very creative at the time...:p

Alice In Wonderland... I have many copies of the Alice books, I have almost all the main characters (from the Disney movie...I hate Disney but I love the artwork) tattooed on my back - it's still being worked on, & I know a lot of the behind the scenes stuff on Lewis Carroll & his books (just look at my posts in the useless information thread).

Also, I heard someone somewhere (probably a movie) "She's a wonderland tour." meaning she's a little crazy. So it fits me quite well.

I love the anime show called Inuyasha and my favorite character is Lord Sesshomuru ( didn't spell that right). That is how I came up with White Angel.

'Star' is a nickname of mine, plus, I got lazy when it came to thinking of a cool sn, so I just wrote the first thing that came into my head :p

I'm Jeezy...I explained that name already...so I won't do it again....the story is too long...

i think i already explained mine, but oh well. mine's just part of the lyrics to Dedicated, by LP. "hiding in the shadows, waiting for the sun."

Back