So does this mean we're all Satanist!?

crazy robster said:
Come on people for God's sake don't you know that appearances can be deceptive? Haven't you ever heard of that? I can't believe some people still critisize others because of their appearance...it's the inside that matters and honestly my experience so far has shown that people who might look rebellious or gothic (as you put it anyway) are really adorable people who love everybody and are far more sensitive and honest than many other supposedly "good" people who conform completely with the rules and ethics of the church or I dunno who else... Learn to look into people's hearts not clothes or make up...
here here.....

crazy robster said:
Come on people for God's sake don't you know that appearances can be deceptive? Haven't you ever heard of that? I can't believe some people still critisize others because of their appearance...it's the inside that matters and honestly my experience so far has shown that people who might look rebellious or gothic (as you put it anyway) are really adorable people who love everybody and are far more sensitive and honest than many other supposedly "good" people who conform completely with the rules and ethics of the church or I dunno who else... Learn to look into people's hearts not clothes or make up...
i couldn't agree with you more!

crazy robster said:

Exactly how I feel....ppl need to know somebody b4 assuming things about them.... :thumbsup:

Back