So, yeah, I guess God hates fags, eh?

jokersarewild said:

Fred Phelps (a disbarred attorney and cheap dime store bible thumper) is without a doubt, the sickest, nastiest, most disgusting individual on the planet. Did you know that he now pickets the funerals of dead soldiers brought back from Iraq to be buried. Seems that according to Phelps, GOd hates everybody but him of course.

Disbarred, disgraced, piece of ****, so called pastor... :mad:

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Fred Phelps (a disbarred attorney and cheap dime store bible thumper) is without a doubt, the sickest, nastiest, most disgusting individual on the planet. Did you know that he now pickets the funerals of dead soldiers brought back from Iraq to be buried. Seems that according to Phelps, GOd hates everybody but him of course.

Disbarred, disgraced, piece of ****, so called pastor... :mad:

Pastor? Naw...Just some idiot trying to stir up controversy and get people to look at him. I'm betting a reletive of a dead soldier will get a hold of him one day and rip his throat out

jokersarewild said:

The catholic church is full of homosexuals, in the catholic religion the definition of a homosexual is this. The person doing the ****ing is not gay, but the male being ****ed is.
They also blame the child who is abused by a priest, the priest is not guilty of child abuse, but is guilty of being weak. It is the child who is guilty, because they tempted the priest.

Nice case of denial!!!!!!!!!

quarky said:
The catholic church is full of homosexuals, in the catholic religion the definition of a homosexual is this. The person doing the ****ing is not gay, but the male being ****ed is.
They also blame the child who is abused by a priest, the priest is not guilty of child abuse, but is guilty of being weak. It is the child who is guilty, because they tempted the priest.

Wow you really dont know anything so you.

Skaterdude409 said:
Wow you really dont know anything so you.

I was told that by a catholic priest who was leaving the priest hood because of all the poofs in the church

quarky said:

I don't know if this is true, but I will say-it wouldn't surprise me one bit if those words DID truly come out of the mouth of a priest.
After changing denominations, my grandmother told me: "Episcopalian is like Catholic, but without the guilt".

Komrade Vostok Hazard said:
Pastor? Naw...Just some idiot trying to stir up controversy and get people to look at him. I'm betting a reletive of a dead soldier will get a hold of him one day and rip his throat out

Let Cheney take him on one of his 'hunting trips'

i dont really believe in god. cause if there was one then why isnt he helping us out when we need him. hes probably not even real.

Like fantasy? Enjoy reading exciting stories about fantastic things which defy the laws of physics and sensibility? Have a deep seated desire to become manipulated by fear and guilt because you think it might make you feel better? Do you feel somehow less than worthy? Do you love the thought of something more powerful than the Easter Bunny or The Great Pumpkin which you cannot see, touch, hear, feel or prove to exist as being real?

Then have I got a deal for you.

Read your Bible. It will cater to all of those weak minded foolish needs of yours and you too can live in the world of imagination and lies! Enjoy.:rolleyes:

Well, I thought an explenation was warrented. I hate atheists who put forth bullshit reasons about god's non-existance without actually reading the text of the religion.

jokersarewild said:
Well, I thought an explenation was warrented. I hate atheists who put forth bullshit reasons about god's non-existance without actually reading the text of the religion.

It is a weak mind that chooses to argue the non-existence of something.

I would never argue the non-existence of the Easter Bunny but rather wait until somebody could offer me proof of it's existence.

Skepticism is a healthy trait.

The burdon of proof is on those who claim something exists... not those who claim it does not...

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
It is a weak mind that chooses to argue the non-existence of something.

I would never argue the non-existence of the Easter Bunny but rather wait until somebody could offer me proof of it's existence.

Skepticism is a healthy trait.

No, I am not arguing the non-existance. I am trying to argue that the bible (a book that I do not fully endorse) explains why we don't see him and why we aren't helped constantly by him.

Or were you not talking to me...?

Fred Phelps is a sick and evil-minded peta'Q. If he and his protester whores picketed my late granddad's funeral, my entire family would easily and gladly wipe out the fraggers!!!! Frippin' bastards.:mad:

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Like fantasy? Enjoy reading exciting stories about fantastic things which defy the laws of physics and sensibility? Have a deep seated desire to become manipulated by fear and guilt because you think it might make you feel better? Do you feel somehow less than worthy? Do you love the thought of something more powerful than the Easter Bunny or The Great Pumpkin which you cannot see, touch, hear, feel or prove to exist as being real?

Then have I got a deal for you.

Read your Bible. It will cater to all of those weak minded foolish needs of yours and you too can live in the world of imagination and lies! Enjoy.:rolleyes:

How perfectly stated, you should have your own infomerical !!

Back