Soccer Thread

lmfao

okay guti perhaps...I dunno, haven't seen his best lately
beckham sucks, plain and simple
ronaldo's more than past his prime
emerson's good...

well Beckham does suck... but he's better than anything else they have on there (he sucks so much he's gonna play in the MLS xD rofl...).

Ronaldo was benched because he was fat. Not saying that he wasnt but come on! Bench someone for that?!

Emerson is no good... Like Ronaldo, the dude is past his prime (in my eyes). Capello didn't bench HIM even after he refused to warm-up before the game AND play vs. Getafe in La Liga.

When all that comes together with his weird glasses... we have a disaster!
Im so glad it's Real Madrid though hehehe

lmao
of course bench him if he's too fat...means he can't run **** lol

aight...I actually haven't seen emerson at all for weeks playin...maybe I've just missed him or something...

yeah I was thinkin...la galaxy isn't exactly a world class club...

lol none of the MLS teams are world class clubs... that's why washed up players come to the US to play for worthless teams =O

I base my critique from FIFA games foo!
Ronaldo is FAT in the FIFA games... but that bitch is fast xD
Emerson just plain sucks... his attitude is **** too =/

true that haha

lol...foo?
ronaldo...fast...words...hurt...brain...
see what I mean lol

neh I dunno, he at least used to be a player like Makelele, he'd BE the midfield

lmao...

yeh... the rating systems on the fifa games are pretty ****ed up...

I was watching some videos on Ronaldo a couple of days ago... he was like Ronaldinho...sorta...
he shook this one player bad by just moving sideway and i dunno.... just made me laugh so hard xD

hmm do they now...I actually don't know what those rating systems are like

lmao
is that recent stuff? from AC Milan? no wait that's gotta be old, from either barca or inter

it was stuff from inter and brazil... some crazy **** hehehe

in fifa games, they'll put like 90 (out of 99) for beckham, just because he's beckham. When you see someone that's better and unknown, they'll usually have around 80 (like juninho from Lyon).

ahh had to be lol

ahh I thought you meant like ratings out of 10 for single international matches haha
yeah those systems are messed up
then back in the day you'd have #9 (ronaldo) with 99 outta 99...making him the impossible, a perfect player...lol

lol

whenever i play, i just edit the players so that they have 99 on everything (resulting in the perfect team). xD

lmao

success guaranteed[:-}

I stopped playin fifa though...the last good one was 2002...and the best ever was 2001 :D
last game I played of soccer was this is football I think...played that?

i believe 05' was the best one... simply because the teams I wanted to play with were there (the introduction of the Mexican League =O)

success was never guaranteed though...
usually, one team would at least beat me. a whole bunch of ties, but I would win the cups nonetheless... yup yup

i believe ronaldo plays for AC Milan now, not real, he was sold for like 12 mill euros or something. Guti is prolly their only attacking midfielder, other than that, they got 3 defensive midfielders in emerson,gago and diarra, no real flair when you bench robinho either. real were always on borrowed time, capello did great things at juventus, real madrid was never a club that capello would do well in. If you guys had watched therecent games of beckham, he was actually playing pretty wel, scored a few goals, hit a few decent passes and in the CPL he set up raul for one of his goals against bayern.

the thing that barca lost to some south american teams isnt the best of euro v best of south america, its actually the top champions from each region coming face to face, so like...the best of europe,best of america,best of asia, best of the pacific etc.

bring on the q/finals of the CPL, 3 british clubs,1 german,2 italian,1 spanish and 1 dutch club. we got some interesting clashes. any tips for the next round?

Well..I think Bayern is gonna beat Milan

Liverpool is going to win against PSV Eindhoven
Roma versus ManU gonna be a close match...but I think Roma will make it
And Chelsea will clearly win against Valencia

nae jeezy MAN U will beat roma!!!
but it will be a awesome games cause roma is in good form atm...
i donno bout chelsea 'clearly' winning... maby a close game too

Hazi[LP]Tonz;470460 said:
i believe ronaldo plays for AC Milan now, not real, he was sold for like 12 mill euros or something. Guti is prolly their only attacking midfielder, other than that, they got 3 defensive midfielders in emerson,gago and diarra, no real flair when you bench robinho either. real were always on borrowed time, capello did great things at juventus, real madrid was never a club that capello would do well in. If you guys had watched therecent games of beckham, he was actually playing pretty wel, scored a few goals, hit a few decent passes and in the CPL he set up raul for one of his goals against bayern.

the thing that barca lost to some south american teams isnt the best of euro v best of south america, its actually the top champions from each region coming face to face, so like...the best of europe,best of america,best of asia, best of the pacific etc.

bring on the q/finals of the CPL, 3 british clubs,1 german,2 italian,1 spanish and 1 dutch club. we got some interesting clashes. any tips for the next round?
yeah ronaldo plays for milan
sold in january

yeah that's what I meant with the thing barca lost, back in december

omfg... barca vs. real game today... so ****ing awesome. 2 - 2 at halftime. dunno if it has started yet.

two scores by messi >.>

GO BARCA!

yeah go barca

and what a game it was...
nistelrooy with 2, sergio ramos 1 - messi with a hattrick, 3-3 final result
oleguer sent off on the last minute of first half with two yellows
lots of action, lots of yellows lol
and yeah messi equalised in injury time :D sweet

Back