Speedthief's journal

speedthief

well first time doing a journal on a forum,or else online!!

I would start with:I had just confessed with a few crushes i had and they all said they like me!! also i just had my Mathematics exams and i got a 86/100. Maybe this would be my "luck" acting on me.What's more,i just had a call from some of my female classmates saying that they all want to hang out with me!! Woo-Hoo!!!

No problem. But just one question. Does each girl who has a crush on you know that the other girls have a crush on you?

Second Journal:
I walked to the tuition centre today.Guess what?? I met my GF,Crystal there(Nothing special huh?).Then I found out that she is at the same class as mine but she just joined.Woo guess we had fate!! I sat with her together and through tuition for 2 hours and talked about each other,but we also concentrated in class.

After tuition i walked with her together to go and do some shopping.After shopping,I had received a shock!! Crystal kissed me in my lips and she hugged me!! My happiest day ever!

Sunday,15 March 2009.Third Journal.

Today was a great day to me.I went out to find one of my crushes,Nicolette.She's pretty though when she's in her casual wear.She is even more pretty in school(and she's hot and sexy!!!).The moment I saw her,I would feel like I wanna have sex with her!!Nicolette and I then went for the movies(Dragonball Evolution),and had a very great feast!After the fun we had experienced,she told me that she likes me and feels like she wants to own me.I rejected her though she was a nice girl cause Crystal was even more prettier than her and I already was attached to her.

Another thing happened today.After finding Nicolette,I went on to find Crystal,who was at home today.Her parents were not in that time and she allowed me to come in.We talked to each other and that moment was my favourite.Crystal told me that when we grow up,she wants to marry me!!Even though Nicolette told me too,I feel even more warmer when Crystal said that.After that,we kissed each other.

After having fun kissing,I left Crystal's house and went on to find another of my crushes,Natasha.She called me to go to her house and said that she was lonely.When I arrived at her house,I saw many of my classmates there.Soon,Crystal arrived at Natasha's house.Natasha said that today is Nicolette's birthday and we wanted to celebrate with her.

How come I don't know it's her birthday today??No wonder she asked me out for movies and a meal.After having a lot of planning,we went to Nicolette's house.She was not at home that time and her parents allowed all of us to go in.When she came back,we surprised her!Nicolette felt very cheerful that there are still a lot of her classmates,including me,remembered her birthday.

Monday,16 March 2009.Fourth Journal.

Today is another special day.It's Rolinda's birthday.She is one of my many crushes.Crystal planned to give her a surprise party,but she only called Natasha,Shermaine and I to plan with her.Luckily I still have Rolinda's house key(which I have not returned to her) so that we can get in to her house when she was out.

The plan was like this:Crystal called Nicolette to go out with her for the movies.Shermaine,Natasha and I quickly went to her house and prepare for the surprise party.Then,more of my classmates came to her house.All of them are girls and I looked shocked;why am I the only boy in this party?I called Nicolette to bring Rolinda to the latter's house.

The moment I had expected came!!Rolinda felt so shocked but happy to have so many of her classmates to celebrate her birthday.What a great day for her!

An update to my class:All the boys except me got suspended in school so I am the only boy in class now!

^ i can concentrate in class because all my other boys got suspended but i can't concentrate in class too cause all the girls are so pretty and hot!

LOL it's not player it's playa if you wanna be a pimp you gotta say it right (joking)

Boo boys? Well boo girls...ok I take that back.

Back