Speedthief's journal

24 March 2009,Thursday

Well it's the second day i have Crystal's pic on my LPF signature.Actually I took it from her windows live messenger account picture,save image on my com and upload it to tinypic.com.All of you should think she's pretty right?? Yes,She Is!!

Speaking about today,I would say it sucks.Crystal is not in school today,so are Merilyn,Abigail,Natasha and Shermaine.I wonder why the five of them are not here today.Without them in school for a day,I would say that day sucks all time.Also,I could not discuss with them about my friend,Alex's birthday.Oh well,I hope all of us could discuss about this event to make it in time to celebrate Alex's birthday.

Soccer was my favourite sport and my favourite player is Paul Robinson of Blackburn Rovers from England.Paul Robinson has represented England for international friendlies and has 50 caps for England.Although David James had taken his place as he was not in good form,he would try his best to have another chance to represent England once again.

25 March 2009,Wednesday.

Man I can't stop thinking about Crystal that I could almost forget to do my homework!! Actually my maths homework was so difficult I could not do.Even my other classmates say so.

Let me describe a little bit more about Crystal.She has been friends with me since we are 9 years old in primary school.As we reached 12,all of the primary school students should go to a secondary school.Both of us got the same mark in the Leaving Exams so we decided to go to the same school.At the secondary school,Crystal started to have feelings to me and wanted to go on a relationship with me.So that's how we become very close.We even hold hands,hugging each other and kissing.Now one year passed in our secondary school and we would be getting closer.That's because when we grow up,Crystal wants to marry me and I proposed to her straight away.

School's good today.All of my classmates are here and I would not be lonely.

26 March 2009,Thursday

Oh no I forgot to tell you all that I have a soccer match today which was just over.And guess what,I got another clean sheet and now it becomes 3 in a row.Our team won 5-0.My classmate,also the star striker of the school team,scored all the goals in that match and increased his goal tally to make 7 in 3 matches!!Lucky me also got 3 consecutive clean sheets in a row so now I set a new tournament record!!

Not forgetting that tomorrow I will go to Crystal's house for a sleepover together.I was very blessed to sleep with her(Don't think too much).Today I ate so much on Macdonald's.Ate 1 large fries,1 Mcspicy,1 Fish Burger,1 Mcflurry and 1 medium-size coke.I was so full man!

What math are you in? I love math....

Anywho, I do think your girlfriend is pretty.

And I do love soccer so very much these days.... I'll have to look up Paul Robinson and see what I think... I don't know many players yet, and even then, I can't think of them by name, except maybe Roy Keane, David Beckham, Kyle Beckerman, and Iker Casillas. I should probably figure out the rest of the Real Salt Lake team...

Back