Speedthief's journal

i used to play in goal at school, came close to making pro as a keeper. You know strikers believe that goalkeepers have to be mad.

Best of luck with the game tomorrow then, im sure Crystal will be there again for you

Satuday,21 March 2009.

Another time to skip a day to do a journal.Today is a very good day I have expected to happen!

There is a soccer match today and I am expecting to win the match.Before the match starts,I am worried that I could not do a better job than Alex.Few minutes passed and the match has started.I was quite worried about the role I am playing as the opponent team has some very good strikers!!But when the opponent team fired up,I suddenly caught the ball!!After the full time,the match ended 2-0 when our team won!!When our team celebrate about our victory,I did not forget about Crystal.

After celebration,I planned to spend overnight at Crystal's house.So I packed my stuff for an overnight stay and went to Crystal's house.When I reached there,Shermaine,Nicolette,Natasha and some of the girls are at her house.They said they also want to stay overnight at her house.The irony thing is,I have to share with Crystal at her room!!That made me feel high man!!Now I am currently at her house.

^ i got 2 clean sheets in a row.Planning to break Manchester United's Edwin van der Sar's 14 consecutive clean sheets.And I like to stay at Crystal's house almost every Friday!

Back