Stay Together For The Kids

ok this is going to be two parts in one. the first part is when they are still on tour, then the next part is when they are on a break in the US. weird things start to happen to members of the bands and no one can explain it. muwahaha

~~All that I've got~~

Pierre grabbed Pheonix roughly on the shoulder. "I dont know what the **** is going on with you. all I want to do is talk." Pheonix stopped suddenly and Pierre smashed into his back. "You don't understand it. you just don't ****ing get it. it's just.........its just......oh I ****ing give up." She stuffed his hands in the pockets of his jacket and started to walk in another direction. Pierre made a last ditch effort to get Pheonix to talk to him. Pheonix balled up his fist and slugged Pierre across the jaw. He turned and started walking away. Pierre jumped up and grabbed pheonix around the neck. There were shouting and yelling. then the two bands came out and watched Pierre and Pheonix. Brad Jumped in to help Pheonix. Jeff did the same thing for Pierre. Then all of the members of both bands broke out into a fight. Then after a voice called out, they all froze. "Just ****ing stop it you morons. I can't Believe you. Pierre I can't date you if your going to fight with my friends, Pheonix Your acting so damn imature its unbelieveable!" Rin shouted at the two bands. Passers by began to stare at the twelve people. Brad's fist was centimeters away from Seb's face, Pierre had Joe in a semi-head lock. Pheonix had Jeff's arm twisted like a pretzle. Rin turned and angrily and stalked off. She managed to find her self at the Yellowcard bus. Sean and Ryan let her stay with them.

She had been staying with The Yellowcard boys for about three days. Her phone went off when she was hanging with Ryan. She looked at the message. [im watching you little pheonix] The message made her shiver. "What's wrong Rin?" Ryan asked. She showed him the message. "Hmm that's really creepy." He said his voice trailing off.

Pheonix sat in his Bunk, he hadnt talked to anyone for three days. then his phone went off. He had a text message [roses are red violets are blue guess what someone's going to kill you. the roses are wilting and the violets are dead, someone is wating to cut off your head] maybe this was Chester's Idea of a sick joke.

~~only one~~
*Four weeks pass by they are still on tour* (Pheonix's POV)

I know that after the divorce that I went through, I should be feeling like ****. I don't. I was still getting the strange text messages on my phone. I didn't care. When ever I was up on stage, It was like every where I looked she was there. I didn't want to admit it. "Hey Pheonix come here!" Rob called. I sauntered into the back room with him on the tour bus. Ok wait there was something wrong here. It was just me and Rob. Maybe he... oh screw that idea, I'm straiter then a ruler if anything besides Rob is straiter then a 2x4. "Ok sit." He instructed. I sat down on the couch. "umm yes sir." I said feeling a little uncomfortable. "OK we're going to play a game Dave. Don't think about the answers just answer them. ok?" God Rob's serious. people are either pissed off or really serious about something when they use the name Dave. "Alright..." I said. I hoped I didn't sound uncomfortable. "Ok Night or day?" "Night" "Tampons or pads?" "What?" I asked incredicously. "Just pick one." Rob said exasperatedly. "Tampons?" I answered. "chester on a sugar rush or Joe on a cafiene high?" "Is neither an answer?" I asked. "No." Rob said curtly. "Joe on a cafiene rush." I said not wanting to irratate him even further then he was. "Rin or Lindsey?" "Rin" I said without hesitating. "Who would you rather screw Brad or Chester?" I gave him a look. "Brad.." "Brad or Rin?" "Rin."
"Ah-ha, Ah-ha, and Ah-ha!" Rob said triumphantly. I looked at him questiongly. "By Ah-ha I mean you need to suck it up and talk to her. By the 2nd ah-ha I mean ask her out already, and by ah-ha I mean you love rin." Rob said. "And the point of you being a prosicuter was......." I started. "The point of asking them so fast was so you subconcious mind would answer for your deepest desires. So you like her do you?" I fidigeted with a hole in the couch.

(Rin's POV)

God I think Ryan is conspiring against me. He just acted like some deranged prosicuter. He wanted me to come to the show they were doing in the DC nine thirty club. So being the sap that I was I went with him. I was watching him from the stage. "Ok this next song is for my good friend Rin. Me and a few friends from Linkin Park have been conspiring to get her and a guy together. So Rin come up on stage!" I jumped up on stage. Brad and Rob came out dragging and pushing Pheonix. The yellowcard guys started singing only one.

okay first of all
damn u piere
2nd: what the hell is up w/ the messages
3rd yay for rob, for tricking phi :thumbsup: (good job rob *haha it rhymes*

~~Told ya so~~

(Pheonix's POV)

I was not happy about being tricked in going on stage with the Yellowcard guys. I still have to get back at Brad and Rob for doing that. We were at the after party hanging out. Correction, every one else was hanging out at the party I was sulking. Tom and travis were busy in the kitchen downing beers with Chester. Brad and Rob flopped down on the couch beside me. "Hey Pheonix just go talk to her already." Brad said. I crossed my arms and grunted a reply. "What makes you think that I even like her?" I stubbornly said as I stole a glance at her talking to Ryan. "Just let me prove our point. Hey Rin come here!" Rob called out. Rin came over with a can of coke in her hands. "Yeah rob?" She asked. "Can you turn around I thought I saw something on your back." He said innocently. Rin turned around. My eyes went from her nice boobs to her butt. "Can you get it off?" She asked. "Well i was seeing things, there's nothing there." She gave Rob a strange look then walked back to Ryan and Mark. "We told ya so." Brad said triumphantly. "What do you mean?" I asked trying to be clueless. "for starters you were staring at her rack. then when she turned around, your eyes dropped to her ass. Don't tell me you dont like it." I rolled my eyes and ignored them. ok so they were right. Eventualy they left me alone. then Mark and Joe of all people took their places beside me. "What did I do?" Joe asked as he responded to my glare. "Nothing, I've just been really pissy lately." I said flatly. "So you miss Rin don't you." Joe said. I almost dropped my drink. "Who....what makes you think...." I began to babble. "Well I figured since you love her so much." Joe said. "BRAD!! ROB!! Bradford Philip, Robert Gregory get your asses in here now!!" I shouted. Rob and brad came in. "I didnt do anything." Brad said as he started pouting. "What are you middle naming us for?" Rob said pretending to be hurt. "Did you tell him?!" They both put their hands up. "Ask us no questions we'll tell you no lies Davey boy." Rob said with a smirk. "So you do like her! Dont worry they didnt tell us anything." Joe said. "Nice one. And the Hahn scores some points!" Mark high fived Joe. "So you do like her." Mark added. "Am I really that obvious?" I asked as I covered my face with my hands. "Yeah like every time you hear her name you light up." Rob said. "Like every time she turns around you check out her ass." Joe said. "You noticed it to? He practically should have it memorized by now." Brad said. "well if you guys are going to discuss my love life I might as well just leave." I said grouchily. "Love life, Pifft!" Joe said. "Maybe lack of." I crossed my arms. "My love life is just fine thanks.'' "Think about it man, when was the last time you got yourself laied?" I paused. "See my point is proven." Joe said as he winked at me. They then left me again. "So you and Rin.." Mark started. "What ever." I said.

After the party was over, Mike came over to me "Hey Pheonix can you help me with some stuff in the basement?" I almost said no. But Being the nice guy that I am, I said yes. Mike led me down to the basement then ran back upstairs saying that he forgot something. I saw rin sitting down on the couch. I tried to go back up after Mike. Damn the door was locked. So I just sat down beside her. "Rob said he needed some help. so he asked me to wait for him down here." Wait Rob asked her to help him with something. "So should we watch some tv?" she asked pointing to the TV. "Yeah I guess so since we're locked in here." She went over to the TV. "There's a blank DVD here want to watch it?" I shrugged. "Yeah why not." The screen was fuzzy then it came in to focus. It was brad and rob. "Hey guys, i know that hopefully both pheonix and rin are watching this little thing. and as of right now we are going to try to put you two together." I gave a nervous glance at Rin. she started laughing uneasily. "Now I know one of you is speachless, laughing or Rin your probably crying." Brad continued. Then rob came in. "I mean considering that its pheonix, you'd be crying too." I felt a surge of anger against the two. The video faded out then in to where we were in the hotel room in Quebec. It was mine and Rob's room. "Shut up Chester!" Joe said. aparently Chester was having trouble controling his giggels. then they opened up the bathroom door.

(dramatic music) im gonna leave you guys hanging.

~~Bright Red Like a Pheonix~~

(Still Pheonix's POV)

God I can't believe they did that to me! What the hell did I do to them? Nothing that's what. Atleast its not as bad for me as it is for Rin, both the bands Linkin Park and Blink-182 have it in for her AND her brother was in on it too. "So.....Pheonix, is that stuff they said about you true? Did you actually divorce your wife because of me?" I looked away from her. God I hateted being thrown into a pit that I couldnt climb out of. "Well most of it was about you, but there was other stuff that was involved with it too." I said in an off handed way. I then did what I thought was a good thing for the moment. I began to lean in to kiss Rin. The Basement door bursted open, Mark and Tom came in. "Rin, Pheonix.....(Gasp) We have to go find Travis (pant)" Tom said trying to catch his breath. "What's wrong? Is he in trouble?" Rin asked with alot concern in her voice. "I don't know but I have a feeling that he will be." Mark said as his chest heaved up and down. "How?" I demanded. Tom handed me Travis's phone. [drummer boy won't ever play, he won't live to see another day]

(travis's POV)

I couldnt see anything. My head hurt like hell and my mohawk was sticking to my head like it was the middle of a hot humid day in July. I choked against the dry cloth that was stuck in my mouth. "So he's a wake." a voice said. Damn I know that voice from somewhere. I was scared as hell right now. I did the only thing I could think of doing now, I cried. The voice laughed harshly. "I thought you were suposed to be the tough guy of Blink-182." The voice spat. "Take off the blind fold and the gag." The voice instructed. As they did I realized that I was kneeling against the roughness of a brick wall. I saw someone with a black mask. They took out a wickedly made knife. I could see my tear stained reflection in it. He took the knife in one hand then with a quick jerk he took my face with the other. He brought the blade so it was eye level with my eyes. My hot shaky breath clouded the red and gold blade. "You like it travis? I had it made specaily for me years ago." Then he calmly brought it to the corner of my cheek and traced a line. I gave a hiss in pain. It wasnt enough for me to scream out but enough I couldnt ignore it. "After a while it dosen't hurt any more. It's like a tickel. or sex." He wispered dangerously in my ear. Then with a quick jerk, he brought it across my chest. I screamed out. It felt like fire, like I was in the middle of an inferno. I drew in one shaky breath after another. "Let's have a little more fun. your way too over dressed." the voice hissed. I felt my shirt being ripped off. I coughed up blood. It hurt so much. There was nothing really left of this world for me. I couldn't take the pain any more as he drew more crimson lines on me with the knife. It smelled like copper and death.

hope you like it.

god im not feeling too much love on this story. I feel like I'm writing to a brick wall. for now I'm closing my story and its standing as it is thus far. If anyone cares about my stopping of this story then PM me. otherwise I won't write any more on it.

ok ACDC dude wants me to write more so im gonna write one more chapter,

~~Drummer's Peace Bassist's hell~~

(general POV)

The steady beeping of the heart moniter and the constant sound of dripping from the IV was enough to keep her awake. For some reason she felt like it was her fault. That she could have somehow done something to save him from the torment. His mohawk was limp over his eyes and his cuts were bandaged and stitched up. Rin hid her face in Pheonix's arms. It was hard for her to look at Travis as he laied in the hospital bed. His wife and his son took the chair that was beside his bed. There was nothing she could do about it. "Phi, I feel like this is all my fault I feel like I could have done something to keep him from getting hurt." She sobbed into his shirt. "You were with me when it happened. There was nothing you could do any more then I could." Chester started chewing on his nails as Mark and Brad resumed their pacing. Mike continued to watch the wall. there were other members of the bands that came with them on tour. Ryan and Sean from yellowcard were pacing in the halls with Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance. Benji and Billy from Good Charlotte sat in the wating room chairs while Bert from the used nervously knotted his hands together. One of the doctors came in. "Can I speak to someone about Travis Barker?" then the air became thick with anticipation. "We're all here for him." Mark said as he jumped up. "Well he needed about fourty stitches to close all of his cuts. That's the least of his injuries. He also has three fractured ribs, a broken colar(sp) bone, and he broke his arm. He also took a hard blow to the head so I don't know how that is going to effect him. I'm guessing that who ever did this to him wanted him to die." The doctor said. "Have the police been able to trace anything or find anything?" Chester, Brad, and Tom demanded at the same time. "No we haven't." A voice said. "Hello I'm sargent Ethen Grey from the Phonix Police force. We need to ask you all a few questions. Ok?" He whipped out a pen and a little note pad. "Where was the last place you saw Travis before he dissapeared?" Chester looked up. "He was with me and Tom in the kitchen having a few drinks." The sargent wrote it down. "Can you tell me what he was drinking?" "He had a couple bottles of water and that was it."

(Rin's POV)

The sargent man took four hours to ask questions. I can understand how he wants to be real professional with his job but geeze four hours. That was just plain ridiculus. "Hey Rin where are you going?" Pheonix asked me as I pulled on my chuck taylors. "I'm going out for a ride. I need to clear my head. you want to come?" I answered him. "I guess so. Do we need bikes or anything?" He asked amazed. "Nope you'll just have to wait and see."

thanx for updating :) , hey i think this story is really good, it has a different idea than a lot of storys on here. i like it

yet another part for acdcrules. here's the next part

~~Easier to Run~~

(rin's POV)

Its been about four years since I last left the music life. Don't get me wrong, I loved music and still do very much, I just didn't want to endanger my friends or any one else around me. After Travis's incedent, Chester almost got killed, Ryan and Sean were almost electrocuted by their equipment, and someone kidnapped the twins from Good Charlotte. It seemed like the only thing I could do to keep my friends and my brother safe. I've moved around alot and the longest I've ever stayed in one place was two years. Its really hard on me but its even worse on my boys. Nine years ago, I gave birth to the four most beautiful boys in the world. I know what your probably asking yourself right now, 'whos the father?' Well its Pheonix. I haven't told him that hes a father. I have my reasons for it. He's always under alot of stress from the music biz that he dosent need the added stress of quadrouplet boys. Besides he didnt even know where the hell I was. The only person who ever knew where I was by some miracle was Tom. It must have been a brother thing. We were back in LA now and my four boys decided to help me unpack. The amazing thing about my four is they all have really sweet reddish/brown hair just like their dad. There was a gigantic crash as I looked up. My four guilty sons had dropped the box of dishes. I gave each one of them a stern look as my eyes moved from Dave, to Feenux, to Levi, and then finally to Ryan. Feenux's eyes were drooping as he was about to cry. I then smiled. I gave all four of my boys a hug. "Well boys, looks like there arnt going to any dishes for mom to wash." The four boys were relieved that I wasnt going to yell at them. "Hey Rin come out come out where ever you are!" My brother called from the appartment door way. "Uncle tom uncle tom!" The four boys screamed. I got up slowly and met my brother at the door with a hug. "Uncle tom guess what!" Levi said as he bounced up and down. "What Le?" He asked as he picked him up. "Mommy has a gi...gi..gwitar (guitar)" He said stumbeling over the words. Levi still had problems with saying words. Tom gave a fake gasp. "Really?" "Yeah but it has too many strings" Feenux said. "and just how many are guitars suposed to have?" Dave scratched his brownish red hair. "four!" He said as he held up four fingers. "Well if you guys get ready then I'll take you and mommy for lunch." Tom said.

They came into the burger joint that was just outside of LA. "Oh we're meeting up with a few people so Don't worry about paying, I'm paying for all of it." Tom stated. I saw the one person that I had been avoiding for almost nine years trying to keep him safe from who ever was out to get me. I swallowed, is this god punishing me for not watering the plants in quebec? I promise to be a good mother if you let a big hole swallow me. Deal? Ok now where's that hole? Tom nudged me forward. I slowly began to walk. It was the longest walk I've ever taken. "Hey Rin!" Pheonix shouted as he jumped up. Chester jumped up too. They both walked over to me. "Holy crap where did all of these kids come from?" Chester asked in amazement. "They're mine." I said as I deposited them into seats by Landon and Draven. "So what are their names?" Chester asked as he and Pheonix sat down after they gave Rin the welcome hugs. "Well starting with the one nearest Draven is Ryan, then Levi, then Dave, then last is Feenux." I said quietly to him. Chester looked at each of my boys then back at me as the waitress came to take out order. "let me guess, they're his kids." Chester said as he nudged his head towards Pheonix. I gave a slight nod. "You have to let me tell him Chester, " I made him promise. "Hey mister do you play the guitar?" Feenux had managed to worm his way out of his seat and was talking to Pheonix and Brad. "I do little man. what about you?" Brad asked. "Yeah but mine has four stwings." Feenux said. He held up four fingers. I swear that kid loves his bass guitar. Pheonix picked up Feenux and set him on his lap. "I play the same guitar that you do. Mine only has that many strings too." He said. "I also love soccor. it's my favorite thing to do when im not playing my bass." Feenux said. "Really I love soccor too. Maybe we should play some time together." After lunch, Tom took the kids to his SUV and started strapping them in. I stayed behinde to talk to Pheonix. I hugged him. "God you don't know how much I missed you." He said. "I did it for your safty, I didn't want anything to happen to you." I said. "So who's the father of your kids?" He asked. I sighed. "If you promise not to be angry at me when I tell you." He nodded. I took in a big breath and hoped for the best. "You are."

~~Fallen Soldier~~

Phoenix paced along the bus. His mind was running a million revelations a second. He hated Rin for not telling him about his four sons. He was worried about her and her sons. She said something about someone hurting the people she loved. He knew she had problems with her dad and he had come after her in the past, but now that she had his sons, he was worried about all of them. His cell phone went off as it intrupted the thundering silence of his bunk. "Hello?" There was crying on the other end. "Ph...hh..hh...Phoenix...It's Tom." My heart almost stopped. "What's wrong Tom, is she alright are my sons ok?" I said firing one question after another at him. "Your boys are alright Phi, She's not. She needs you really bad." He froze as a glacial sweat broke out over his head. "Where are you?" He asked. "LA Hospital. Please hurry."

His head felt like it was gonna explode as he ran up to Rin's room. there in the hall way, he saw his sons. They were crying as Mark, Travis, and Chester tried to comfort the boys. Feenux ran to Phoenix as he came nearer. "Please, you have to wake her up. I miss her." Feenux said as he cried into Phoenix's arms. "I promise nothing will happen to her." The other three boys broke off from the other guys. "Pleas you got to wake her up. She really likes you." Dave said. Phoenix nodded as he went into the room and Tom gave him a meaningfull look as he exited the room. He took his seat beside her bed. "She's in a coma, she won't be waking up any time soon." A doctor said as he checked the tubes that wove in and out of her body. He left leaving Phoenix by himself. "Please, you can't do this, you can't leave me like this." He said as he took her hand. 'I won't, I'm not leaving.' She wanted to say to phoenix as he started crying. She could hear him, she could feel him, but there was no way her body could let her. "Please I need you, your kids need you." 'I know that, I'm not going anywhere I mean it.' She despreatly wanted to tell him. Rin fell back into a deep sleep.

~~Nagai nagai yoru ni obieteita~~

She toyed with death and inner demons while she made no outer movement. Phoenix held her hand and never left her bedside. After about three days, Phoenix had long ran our of tears from crying. Her eyes fluttered open as she watched him. He had broken out in a cold sweat as his eyes twitched. He must have been in the middle of a nightmare. Rin leaned over the best she could and gave him a small kiss on his head. At the touch of her lips, his breathing seemed to slow and return to its normal rate. "I love you Rin I don't want you to leave." He mumbeled, Phoenix was still asleep. She smiled and gave his hand another small squeeze. "I'm not going anywhere." This time she fell back into a concious peaceful slumber.

The doctor opened up the door. He expected to see what he had seen for the past few days. He expected to find Phoenix crying and rin next to dead. But this time he found them both awake and holding each other. Then after he checked her over, he said that in three days she might be able to go home. "Rin, can you please tell me what happened?" Phoenix begged as the doctor left. She began to chew on her lip. "Well, my dad found me." She said. Phoenix gave her another reassuring squeeze on her hand. "He had been following me from town to town. He had given up on Tom after the band had almost beat the **** out of him. So he decided to come after me. When I had the boys in Quebec, I couldn't stay for long, I didn't want to have them hurt. But now he won't hurt me or anyone else any more. Tom took care of him. He took care of him really good." She didn't realize that she had started crying. Rin turned her face away from him. Phoenix softly smiled at her. He wrapped his arms around her. "Don't worry, I wont let anything happen to you or my boys. I'm here to stay." He cooed in her ear. She gave a scared giggle. Phoenix reached up and engaged her in a passionate kiss. "What the fu-F-U-C-K?" Tom said as the four boys ran under his arm. Feenux tracked in a bunch of grass and dirt in the hospital room from his soccor cleats. "Mommy, Uncle Tom took us swimming while Feenux had soccor practice." Levi said as he tugged on her blankets. Phoenix picked up Feenux and sat him on his lap. "Daddy!" Feenux squealed. He hugged Phoenix. He gave her a quizical look. He knows, she mouthed. "So did ya score a goal in soccor?" Phoenix asked as he ruffeled the hair of his son. "Yeah I scored two of them." He gave his son a high five. "Daddy are you gonna finally stay here with us?" Ryan and Levi asked at the same time. "Yeah boys i'm not going anywhere. I promise."

A/N the title is in japanese and it means "I was frightened by the never ending night" hope you enjoy it

thats an awesome title, i'm gunna have to use that sumtime, so i don't understand, did her dad beat her up or what? sorry i'm kinda blonde on the inside :rolleyes:

yeah her dad was trying to abuse her and kill her so thats why she had to move around alot and leave Phoenix. i know it seems really stupid but that part was important

Back