Stay Together For The Kids

~~~Anata no koto wo omou

Rin's Pov

It was good to be with my family again. This time it just wasnt my boys. Phoenix had to go on tour for almost a month. Alot of things happened in that time. For instance, My sons were now ten years old. They were all really crazy. Also this person from the museam of Art wanted me to keep doing sketches for them. A few of my friends were having a party to celebrate. It's a shame that the other guys wern't there to celebrate with me. Travis gave me a hug as he manuvered his crutches. He broke his leg again. Poor guy. My boys ran around the yard as Tom and Mark played with Dave and Levi.

"Mom can we listen to music? It is a party you know."

Feenux reminded me. Ryan then brough out a bunch of CD's and a CD player. I laughed. No matter how many times they listened to the Cd they always listened to the same CD over and over again. They sang aloud to their favorite song "All the small things". There was much laughter. After the songs were over, my friends and family started chanting for a speech. I stood up and began to talk as Tom and Travis helped me up on to one of the tables. "Well I never thought that something like this would ever happen. I have the four most awesome and unique boys in the history of the earth. I have my brother and his friends to thank for helping me. I don't know any other way to say this." I could feel the tears comming down my face. "If Phoenix was here, I know he'd be proud of me too. I just wish that he was here so I could tell him how much I love him. But I am greatful for every single person that's out there. Mark and Travis, thanks for being there when I needed you the most your like my brothers. Tom, my one and only real brother, thanks for sticking it out with me since I was born. You're a great brother and I wouldn't trade you for the world. Bert and Gerard, you guys are the ones who could get me to smile even if I was PMS-ing. Ryan and Sean, i owe you guys alot for letting me stay with you on the bus when I had problems. But Most I want to thank Phoenix. The most amazing person I've ever met. When other people gave up hope on me that I wouldn't ever say another word, Phoenix got me talking again. but what can I say, lets finish this party."I said as I got off the table. I turned to dry my eyes. then there infront of me was Phoenix and the rest of the guys. "how long were you standing there?" I asked phoenix. He smiled. "ever since you got up on the table." "Did you hear the whole thing?" I asked breathlessly. "Yes. I would have gotten here sooner, but i was busy looking for something." I laughed, he wouldn't remember where he put his head if it wasnt on his neck. "Can I have you attention please?" He called. No one paied him any attantion. " SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!" Chester screamed. The whole back yard went silent as heads turned. "thank you chester." Phoenix mumbeled embarrassed. Then as he pushed his fear aside, he got down on one knee infront of me and took my hand. He also took out a little box. "rin, even though we had a long break, I realized how blessed I was to have you in my life. you gave me the four most beautiful kids that I could ever ask for. I missed you and I couldn't ever live without you." "Oh hurry up and ask already!" Joe and Chester said at the same time. Phoenix gave them an evil glare. "Rin Alexia DeLongue, will you marry me?" I jumpped into his arms. "Yes!!"

there we go. i finaly finished the chapter. the title is japanese for "I will think of you always" so hope you like it as we come down to the last few chapters of the story.

~~Donna eago ni daetara~~

"Dad dad did ya get us anything?"
My four boys said as they jumped up at him. Phoenix smiled and got down on his knees.
"Of course I did. If you can go beat up uncle Chester then I'll give it to you."
He said as he winked at them. With a loud whoop, the four ran off to attack Chester. There was a loud shout and some cursing. A soaking wet chester came over and glared at us. Phoenix and I looked at each other as we almost died of laughter. The boys came up to us, Levi and Ryan jumped on top of Phoenix.
"Guys get off so I can get you the present."
Phoenix said as he tried to stand up. I managed to detach Dave and Ryan from Phoenix, but Levi managed to hold on to Phoenix with a bear grip.
"Levi Thomas!"
I said sharply as he finally climbed down.

I will finish the rest of the chapter tomorrow when I have some more time and its not nine at night

here's the rest of the chapter. I feel really bad about not being able to finish the chapters everytime that I start one. So this one will have two chapters smacked into one.

Phoenix smiled as he ruffeled Levi's hair. He went inside and then came back out with a gigantic bag in his hand. All of my boys sat down in the grass as Phoenix smiled.
"Ryan your favorite band is Good Charlotte right?"
Ryan gave a little frown as he crossed his arms. Then he broke out in a smile.
"Dad, My favorite band is New Found Glory!!"
He said. Phoenix gave a chuckle and handed him a tee-shirt and poster that was signed by New Found Glory.
"Awesome dad you rock!!"
He said. Phoenix then turned to Dave.
"And you like Brittney Spears right?"
"DAD!!"
Dave said with so much sarcasim. I seriously need to keep Dave from Travis and Mark.
"I'm kidding, Here's your Rancid shirt."
He gave a loud woop. He stuffed it over his head.
"Now tell me Levi, are you the one that likes avril lavine?"
Levi stuck his tonge out at Phoenix.
"That's what I thought. So I thought that you'd like this better."
He pulled out a skateboard with some famous skater's autographs on it.
"Who signed it dad?"
Levi asked as if his dreams had come true.
"Bam, Bob Burnquist, Eric Kosten, a few other people."
He said with a little excitement. By now, the last one Feenux was almost chomping at the bit to see what his dad got him. Feenux was so much like his father. He was always quiet and reserved. He loved his x-box and his bass unlike his brothers. Feenux was Phoenix's spitting image.
"Hold on tight little man. I got the perfect gift for you just let me go get it and throw this bag away."
Feenux climbed on to my lap. He had developed this habit of twisting his ear ring. I lightly smacked his hand and told him not to do that.
"Here we go."
Phoenix said as he handed the ten year old the gig bag.
"Wow Dad, Thanks. I really a new case."
Phoenix laughed as he pointed to the zipper. Feenux unzipped the bag. His mouth dropped open and he let out a gasp. It was a brand new bass guitar, one just like Phoeinx had. He ran off to show Mark.
"So where were we?" Phoenix asked as he took my hand. I leaned in closer to remind him.

ok guys this is the last chapter in this story. im glad im finally done with it. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

Phoenix twirled me around as the music played. My boys were dancing with their cousins. Phoenix came to me and kissed me as the music ended for our first dance as a couple.
"Now we're going to have a family dance, so kids go get your parents and bring them onto the dance floor."
the Dj said. Feenux and Levi jumped up into my arms even though they were too big for it. Dave and Ryan hugged their fathers waist as we began to dance slowly to the music.

Ikutsu namida o nagashitara
every heart
sunao ni nareru darou
Dare ni omoi tsutaetara
every heart
kokoro mita sareru no darou
(If there were many tears falling down,
Every heart would become gentle.
If everybody expresses what they think,
Every heart can be satisfied.)

nagai nagai yoru ni obieteita
Tooi hoshi ni inotteta
(I was frightened by the neverending night,
So I prayed to the distant stars.)

meguru meguru toki no naka de
Bokutachi wa ai o sagashiteiru
Tsuyoku tsuyoku naritai kara
kyou mo takaisora miageteiru
(In endlessly repeating time,
We were searching for love,
Because we wanted to become stronger.
We look up to the faraway sky.)

donna egao ni deaetara
every heart
yume wo fumidasereruyo
hitowa
kanashimi no mukou ni
every heart
shiawase ukabete nemuru
(The two of us, smiling, meet here,
Every heart has a habit of receiving its dreams.
Sadness has no effect on us,
Every heart gains happiness when it flies.)

itsuka itsuka subete no tamashii ga
yasuraka ni nareru youni
(Someday our souls will unite,
We will give peaceful approval.)

boku tachi wa ikite nanika wo shiru
toki ni warai shugoshi naite
kyou mo mada aruki tsuzukete iku
We know why we are living.
We go through the nighttime laughing,
Both of us are mourning, yet we walk on.)

osanai kioku no kata sumi ni
atatakai basho ga aru soushi
hoshi tachi ga hanasu mirai ga
itsumo kagayaite ita
so shine
(Memories of everything has settled,
This is a warm place to be.
The stars separate us from the future,
We are always so brilliant,
So shine.)

Bokutachi wa ai o sagashiteiru
Tsuyoku tsuyoku naritai kara
kyou mo takaisora miageteiru
We were searching for love,
Because we wanted to become stronger.
We look up to the faraway sky.)

boku tachi wa ikite nanika wo shiru
toki ni warai shugoshi naite
kyou mo mada aruki tsuzukete iku
We know why we are living.
We go through the nighttime laughing,
Both of us are mourning, yet we walk on.)

/I]

I held my sons close to me. they are the most important thing to me. I Held the two boys in one hand and Phoenix's hand in the other. The music stopped and slowed. Tom stood up and cleared his throat.
"I never thought that this day would come for my baby sister. She's never had any one under stand quite like Phoenix has. I couldn't ask for any one better for her. Take care of her Phoenix."
Tom tipped his glass of wine towards him. Phoenix nodded his head. We leaned in to kiss again. Finally I was somewhere I belonged and I had someone that loved me and my sons

Back