Suicidal thoughts?

stupidsoul1

Leave us blinded.
um, i was reading this thing and i came across this...i know many people who have felt like killing themselves some people attempt to act on it and then hide the scars and stuff but yeah.

Suicide?
Ask the 25-year-old who tried to electrocute himself. He lived. But both his arms are gone.

What about jumping? Ask John. He used to be intelligent, with an engaging sense of humor. That was before he leaped from a building. Now, he's brain-damaged and will always need care. He staggers and has seizures. He lives in a fog. But, worst of all, he KNOWS he used to be normal.

What about pills? Ask the 12-year-old with extensive liver damage from an overdose. Have you ever seen anyone die of liver damage? You turn yellow. It's a hard way to go.

What about a gun? Ask the 24-year-old who shot himself in the head. Now he drags one leg, has a useless arm and has no vision or hearing on one side. He lived through his "foolproof" suicide. You might too.

But ... who will clean your blood off the carpet or scrape your brains from the ceiling? Commercial cleaning companies may refuse that job--but SOMEONE has to do it.

Who will have to cut you down from where you hung yourself or identify your bloated body after you've drowned? Your father? Your mother? Your wife? Your son?

The carefully worded "loving" suicide note is of no help. Those who loved you will NEVER completely recover. They'll feel regret and an unending pain.

Suicide is contagious. Look around your family. Look closely at the 4 year old playing with his cars on the rug. Kill yourself tonight, and he may do it ten years from now.

You DO have other choices. There are people who can help you through this crisis. Call a hotline. Call a friend. Call a family member. Call your minister or priest. Call a doctor or hospital. Call the police. They will tell you that there's hope. Maybe you'll find it in the mail tomorrow. Or in a phone call this weekend. But what you're seeking could be just a minute, a month, or a day away.

You say you don't want to be stopped? Still want to do it? -- Well, then, I may see you in the psychiatric ward later. And we'll work with whatever you have left.

Remember: Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

so next time you feel like dying think about the consequences oki

stupidsoul1 said:
um, i was reading this thing and i came across this...i know many people who have felt like killing themselves some people attempt to act on it and then hide the scars and stuff but yeah.

Suicide?
Ask the 25-year-old who tried to electrocute himself. He lived. But both his arms are gone.

What about jumping? Ask John. He used to be intelligent, with an engaging sense of humor. That was before he leaped from a building. Now, he's brain-damaged and will always need care. He staggers and has seizures. He lives in a fog. But, worst of all, he KNOWS he used to be normal.

What about pills? Ask the 12-year-old with extensive liver damage from an overdose. Have you ever seen anyone die of liver damage? You turn yellow. It's a hard way to go.

What about a gun? Ask the 24-year-old who shot himself in the head. Now he drags one leg, has a useless arm and has no vision or hearing on one side. He lived through his "foolproof" suicide. You might too.

But ... who will clean your blood off the carpet or scrape your brains from the ceiling? Commercial cleaning companies may refuse that job--but SOMEONE has to do it.

Who will have to cut you down from where you hung yourself or identify your bloated body after you've drowned? Your father? Your mother? Your wife? Your son?

The carefully worded "loving" suicide note is of no help. Those who loved you will NEVER completely recover. They'll feel regret and an unending pain.

Suicide is contagious. Look around your family. Look closely at the 4 year old playing with his cars on the rug. Kill yourself tonight, and he may do it ten years from now.

You DO have other choices. There are people who can help you through this crisis. Call a hotline. Call a friend. Call a family member. Call your minister or priest. Call a doctor or hospital. Call the police. They will tell you that there's hope. Maybe you'll find it in the mail tomorrow. Or in a phone call this weekend. But what you're seeking could be just a minute, a month, or a day away.

You say you don't want to be stopped? Still want to do it? -- Well, then, I may see you in the psychiatric ward later. And we'll work with whatever you have left.

thats really sad, i think it also may run in the family, my mother tried to kill herself last august , i get sucidial thoughts all the time.hm idk.

Wow... that was amazing.
Really true, and I think it would have a positive effect on anyone who was thinking about killing themselves.
But it's right. Suicide really isn't worth it. Whatever is making you feel like that, isn't worth you dying for. Nothing is.
Thanks for posting, Ss1.

Wow, thats so sad but true.

I love this line-"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem."
Thanks for posting that ss1!

thank you for posting this ss1
stupidsoul1 said:
my sister did the same thing, but she didnt' fail
stupidsoul1 said:
they actully have special clean companies that do this, they one in our town couldn't clean up the mess for some reason, my dads girlfriend cleaned it up
stupidsoul1 said:
that is a hard thing to do, no one had to id the body, but i'm the one who found her, my dad had to check for a pulse, so we both saw her
stupidsoul1 said:
a note helps a little bit, but in the long run it means nothing, you still have so many questions, and it doesnt' bring my sister back

yeah i tried twice in 7th grade... tried to OD... dunno what i took... but it obviously wasnt enough (i graduated high school a month ago)... and i woke up the next morning in both cases and just threw up...ALOT... and my dad never noticed the empty pill bottles in the medacin cabanet....

i heard some guy like shot himself like 3 times in the head didnt die,stabed himself a couple of times didnt,got hit by a car didnt die,but i think the pain taught him a lesson.

Suicide definitely isnt the way out, you have to face your own problems yourself.

BTW on a light notea bit of joking around: "Wat is Suicide?"
- It is a way of telling God, "Hye, you can't fire me, I quit".

it a hard thing to get over when your in that state. ive tried a couple times abought
3 years ago. i was in 8th grade, parents divorced when i was young, childhood abuse from a stepmother, 8 felonies from crimes i regret still to this day,
(dont worry, i didnt kill anybody or somthing like that, just vandelism)
and grades going down faster than the speed of thought. i tried to OD, but just got sick. and then tried alcohol poisoning, but just got a serious hangover.
then i just thought long and hard abought the impact i would leave on my family and freinds, how they would probly follow me and do it themselves. it brought me back to reality and i never tried it again. it was hard but i got over it.
i still kind of twisted in some ways (you would know if you read my introduction forum)but im OK. i learned alot things are worth living for.

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates, father of the Socratic Method and huge part of judicial construction.

To not think about ALL aspects of life means to have quite the dull life. One aspect of life is death. Suicide is one aspect of life. All people have thought about suicide at least a few times. It is not taboo, it is only natural.

::sigh:: this post isn't enough to stop anyone. all it does is tell you people **** up, and if you **** this up.. well, then you're the ultimate **** up.

no one who's.. had thoughts strong enough to make them act on em.. will tell you it's just a personal problem that they need to get over. and everyone who says that.. never has had strong enough thouhgs..

stupidsoul1 said:

Suicide?

tnx for posting this. alot of ppl will think twice

Back