Suicidal thoughts?

ForgottenKid said:
*sigh* sometimes i wonder why people keep 'interfering' with others. Ya know what some of us have issues that cant be resloved. That have scared our lives, that has left us alone and cold. We know that suicide is the answer for nothing but sometimes it is. I had a friend. Her father treated her like ****, her mother called her a whore, her bothers always picked on her. She got picked on at school and i was the only one their for her. I was her only friend. She killed her self, and do you know what her parents did for her funeral. Nothing. They were gonna shove her down to the sweage system. Im they one who planned her funneral. She was cremated and I was the only one their. Her family didnt bother showing up and her ashes were left for me to hold on to!

Damn, that is one sad story....

Minzara said:
Damn, that is one sad story....
Yeah would you like to see her.... *point to the thing that her ashes are in*. God im thinking of leaving cuz desterbing things from my past are being brought up thanks to the LPF. Thanks guys.

Sorry, im not blameing anyone *kicks self* im just ****ed thats all.

misspiggy said:
ive known of people who have tried to kill themselfs some do it for attention and others do it because they cant live throught their problem long enough to fix it or get help in fixing it. people who decide to kill themselfs are the ones who are the stupidest because they are too blind by their own stupidity that they can't look through that barrier and ask for help. anyways if there is anyone on this thread that is suicidal stop just dont think about it trust me cuz it only makes it worst. you have much to live for and time fixes everything.
maybe you should ****ing think before you type something, because that was not cool at all

ForgottenKid said:
Yeah would you like to see her.... *point to the thing that her ashes are in*. God im thinking of leaving cuz desterbing things from my past are being brought up thanks to the LPF. Thanks guys.

Sorry, im not blameing anyone *kicks self* im just ****ed thats all.

*super hugs* i'm not going to be cliche and say that if you ever need anyone to talk to i'm here for you (you already know that) i just have one thing to say.. think about the wake you would leave behind... i mean... we only know each other online, but i would seriously bawl my eyes out if you did kill yourself

Taylor, calm down. Yes, I know what you went through, & I'm sorry, but she doesn't. I understand you completely though, just don't be so rude. Please? ^.~

not to be a stickler or anything.. but if someone was in the.. state of mind to actually kill themselves, what makes you think they'd care what happened to other people? i mean.. it's only material, on the surface, they're trying to escape the ones they're around.. well, that's how i felt anyways..

misspiggy said:
ive known of people who have tried to kill themselfs some do it for attention and others do it because they cant live throught their problem long enough to fix it or get help in fixing it. people who decide to kill themselfs are the ones who are the stupidest because they are too blind by their own stupidity that they can't look through that barrier and ask for help. anyways if there is anyone on this thread that is suicidal stop just dont think about it trust me cuz it only makes it worst. you have much to live for and time fixes everything.

I'm compelled to reply to this. Due to the fact that I am almost one of the stupidest people, as you so politely put it. Obviously you have not thought about suicide, unless you are a major hypocrit, in which case, I feel bad for you.

Assuming you have not thought about suicide, that is where your claims are null and void. They have no proof behind them. Simply because, in order to fully understand what goes through someones mind when they think about suicide, you have to have been one of those people.

People who kill themselves are not the stupidest, in fact, they are just doing what society says to do -- Fix the problem however you can. Which, is what they end up doing.

However, you were right on one point. They are blind, blinded by their problems, which is all that matters when you feel like ****, when you feel like no one else can help you. Seeing as how they would feel like no one can help, why ask? Why take up a person who could potentially help some other less helpless case.

Anyways, after making this long post, all I have to say to you is, do not judge people, until you know what goes through their mind.

aw forgottenkid thats so sad *hugs*

misspiggy said:
we you are the stupid one here, dont even make a comment like that..

I say that suicide isnt the way to go, but I do have friends, no matter how hard I try and talk to them; they wont listen. I understand that life is like going through thorns and unpretty painted pictures. I myslef have cut myself just to get rid of the pain. I realized that the pain is still there. People inflict pain on themselves to numb themselves from the pain and problems. I have learned that life is beautiful, you just have find it. I had to wait for it for 6 years. I thought it was unbearable, now that I am conscienece of my being again, I am glad that I did not kill myself. For those who feel like life is unbearbale, hang on even tho your on a thin piece of thread. HELP is on the way, hang in there, and LIFE itself will become better over time.

I am also always here to listen, if anything comes about and you would like to talk, come here or email me at vampsex666@hotmail.com. There are better things on the horizon.

Also, people who think that we're crazy for considering suicide probably have nvr been thru it. So dont judge ppl, bcuz they cant handle there problems! They will get HELP some way some how. I know life is very tough these days, just HANG IN THERE!!! *HUGS to all that are in NEEDEVERY SINGLE F*IN DAY* I CARE FOR YOU ALL, EEVEN IF I DONT KNOW YOU! What ever you do, HANG IN THERE

i was seriously thinking about suicide a few weeks back. 2nd time ever. first time was a few weeks before that (and it wasnt all that serious anyway). im 19 and am free from my parents, so why would i be thinking about it at this supposedly brilliant time of life??

luck, or really the pure lack of it. in 50-50 situations i will ALWAYS get the wrong end of the deal 90% of the time. in situations where i get to meet people somethin will usually happen that will prevent me from meeting the right people, and if i do meet the right people theres usually a catch to it. i am quite badly effected by the indirect actions of others. and hundreds of other little things which really do add up

unfortunately i am a believer in astrology and karma. well not karma anymore after a karma report said somethin like "cos you abused your power in a past life, you will sometimes come across opposition in normal situations"
this 'prophecy' has some truth unfortunately
doesnt that go AGAINST the teachings of karma? what did i do to deserve that legacy?

so anyway, what set me off about thinkin bout suicide was that if the same pattern of events that have happened, will continue to happen, then i dont want any part of it. also i had just talked to someone i hadnt talked to in a year (and we were half-arsed involved with eachother which i just had to break off cos it was just more of a mothering and role model role than anything) and in that time she had gotten a long term boyfriend and had significantly improved her status at work. if this duller-than-dishwater person could accomplish that then what on earth is goin on with me? how many curses or whatever am i being affected by.

im not enjoyin life, and dont wanna occupy some opportunity someone else might enjoy a lot better.

im my case its not that life is crap now, its that it wont get all that much better in the next 40 years so not really much point in hanging in there

I've thought about it once. I was doing less that average in school (I go t a 69 in a class) And my parents totally freaked over it. My dad yelled at me, My mom just said insults to me, etc. etc. They made me feel like trash and that was the only time I thought about it. Im only 16 but Im so sick of the anger my mom has. If she feels depressed she makes everyone else around her feel the same way, and I usually just swallow it and get on with it. Whenever I do argue with her about it either she A: Yells back and keeps insulting me, or B:Just walks away and tells my father that its incredible that I talk to her like that. Luckily Ive got an older brother and I usually hang out with him, confide with him more. I usually dont tell me parents anything unless they ask about it now. But I'm just waiting 2 years then I can leave and be free from my parents.

P.S. I like listening to Enimens song When Im Gone when i feel depressed, it hepls me with it.

Today...I got in a huge fight with my family and yelled a lot. Someone was like "YOU NEED TO STOP BEING A SMARTASS" and I was like "YOU NEED TO STOP BEING A SMARTASS AND QUIT ****ING BITCHING TO ME" I felt pretty weird though since I'm always good and never yell like that.

It ended up with me packing my bag and leaving....I ran to a friends house 3 miles away and when I was almost there I was found, taken home and then grounded -_-

**** it was so cold outside O_O

sometimes it's all i can think about. Like 'it'll just get better if i'm not here'. It's always a thought in the back of my mind. It's not easy to piss me off or make me sad, but when someone does I'll go to my room and the thoughts constantly run. I get as far as cutting or almost cutting. Lately, it's a problem. I've gotten pretty close to going all the way through with it, but i'm still here. i've learned that suicidal thoughts... should stay just thoughts and nothing more.

hm well, now, more than ever, I feel like ppl don't care, so there is no point in 'thinking over how it will hurt my family and 'friends'', but aaron told me not to kill myself, that put a temperary(sp?) stop from hanging myself. :p

Back