tats and piercings. u have any?

Can't say I do. And I don't plan on torturing myself any time soon for a piercing or a tattoo that I'll get bored of within 6 months.

eww O_O looks weird lol. we were at camp last year and someone had a nipple piercing....
we were doing like a zip line thing, so at the end, some dude tried to pull him down and like grabbed his nipple but didn't even know it was pierced O_O omg it like ripped out the piercing and it was all bloody and everything x_x

Yeah that kinda freaked me out *shivers*. They look so painful because your nipple is really sensitive lol. Looks good on some guys though :D. I use to think about that when girls wore huge hoop earrings lol... The thought of someone just ripping it ouch brings horrible images to my not so stable state of mind :\

That's a pretty awesome tattoo Gift :D Hope it wasn't too painful :)

Lol, awesome to know acdcrules04 ^ hehe.

In the morning i'm getting my nose peirced along with my lip redone.
I was so pissed off when they made me take the lip one out for my arm surgery but i'm getting back! ^_^
1 needle through the lip is enough but i love it to much not to get it again,lol.

keilys so dumb, we had like 5 minutes to do it, so we couldn't.... she's gunna comeover this weekend tho, so yeah it'll get done then

im getting my first tat in a couple weeks.
If anyone is familiar with John Micheal Linsner then you know "DAWN" well im gatting dawn tattood (the girl not the name) on my lower back.
also- from the nightmare before xmas where jack is passing out presents to all the kids and he leaves the doll and the duck on the chair, well im getting that doll someplace (im thinking one of my hips)
- im getting the slipknot S somewhere on me.
- I am getting this really pretty girl that i designed/drew in the small of my back, and eventually adding more peices to cover my whole back.
- i want a sun that i designed and drew on my left shoulder blade
- i want the little cross linkin park symbol on the back of my neck
-the korn doll on one hip (im thinking doing korn doll on one side and slipknot s on the other

peircings-
1 i want to guage my ears(only to like a 6) and get the upper part peirced
2- my lip (lower left side)
3- tounge (maybe i dont know!)
4 belly button (for like the 3rd time)
5 eyebrow

yeah.

Back