tats and piercings. u have any?

Whoa, you go all out!
I really want my eyebrow done, but my mom is being so evil, so I'm going to get one as soon as I get out in college.
Right now I have:
-1 in my cartilage (left ear)
-2 in on my lobe (left ear)
-and 2 on my right ear lobe
I'm thinking of maybe even getting a tattoo as well. I think it'll be a dragon on my right forearm...

i just regauged my ear's... it hurts. i just went from a 16 to a 10. that was dumb. i lost my 14's and one of my 12's so i just did it. ****... they aren't numb anymore :(

Aww,i'm sorry they hurt.
When i was in the hospital they made me take out all of my piercings i was so pissed so a few nights ago i was bored and just got a needle out and did my ears all over again.They didn't feel to good after,lol.I was thinking of doing my lip over by myself cause i could still see where the hole was but i decided to get it professionally redone done along with my nose. :D

i have 1 in my cartledge(sp?) of my left ear
and 1 0 gauge in my left lobe.
but i want to get the other done the same as my left and then get another smaller gauge next to the big one maybe a 14?
and i want to get lots of tats 2 lol.

I will start with my tattoos:

* tribal band around my left ankle
* tribal on my left upper arm
* my starsign in arabic on my left arm
* a rose on my left breast
* a tribal on my lower back
* celtic cross on my right thigh
* Hybrid Soldier on my left calf
* Linkin Park in old english on my left calf
* CB on my left wrist
* a big flower design that goes from my right upperarm into my neck, shoulder and back.

And then for piercings:

* Both my ears have from cartilage to ear lobe 7 piercings
* left tragus
* my nose
* tongue
* belly button ( top and bottom of my belly )
* both my nipples

And for the future I'm seriously considering to get my private parts pierced as well.

xxxxx The Tester

I have considered having a nipple (or both) pierced... especially since having my lip done a few years ago. The slightest temperature changes gives off the most awesome sensations, so I'm assuming somewhere that is sensative would make it extra awesome. Still thinking that one through.

Back in my old place where I shared with some friends, I was the household piercer. All I used (unhygenically) was ice, a teatowel, isocol (anticeptic stuff) and a big ass safety pin! *evil laugh* I peirced my ear 4 times myself, peirced my freinds ears and their freinds countless times, plus Graham (another friend's) nipple using the above tools. That was an interesting session considering I'd never done it before - and told him repeatedly. Needless to say I have experience both giving and recieving peircings... and I have 5 tatts as well. Looking to expand that in about 2 weeks for my Birthday. I'm getting LP band member signatures inked in - not original, but still extremely symbolic. They've been a part of my life for so long they may as well be a physical part of me too!
I'm all excited!

Anyway - may have already answered this but shall endeavour to do so again;

Tatts:
a blue pentagram/shooting star inner left wrist
a black/monochrome 3-headed dragon wristband on right wrist
a black celtic cross on right ankle
a black celtic sun on right arm
a green and red dragon on left breast

Piercings:
ears, lobes, twice on left, three times right (two since taken out)
right eyebrow (since taken out)
lip
nose (right side)
middle cartlige right ear
upper cartlige right ear
(all but nose and lip self done for the most part! Swish!)

That's it for today. Get back to ya later... :D

I HAVE NONE!! But i know someone who pierced his own nipple, OUCH!! I've been scarred ever since. And Prince Alberts... Let's not go there.

i have 2 tats, an angel on my upper left arm and a purple rose on my back.

i had my nose peirced but i had to take it out because of work :(

i thought my tattoos would hurt but they didn't, i want another one, 3 stars on the back of my neck with my kids initials on the stars.

Ravynlee said:
Anyway - may have already answered this but shall endeavour to do so again;

Tatts:
a blue pentagram/shooting star inner left wrist
a black/monochrome 3-headed dragon wristband on right wrist
a black celtic cross on right ankle
a black celtic sun on right arm
a green and red dragon on left breast

Piercings:
ears, lobes, twice on left, three times right (two since taken out)
right eyebrow (since taken out)
lip
nose (right side)
middle cartlige right ear
upper cartlige right ear
(all but nose and lip self done for the most part! Swish!)

That's it for today. Get back to ya later... :D
Ooo my mum is neat!

I have earings... two upper right ear and one in each lobe...

I want these Tats
-Dragon with blue/red flames on my shoulder to my back
-celtic cross on my other shoulder.
-(something else that i havent figured out yet)

Ravynlee said:
I have considered having a nipple (or both) pierced... especially since having my lip done a few years ago. The slightest temperature changes gives off the most awesome sensations, so I'm assuming somewhere that is sensative would make it extra awesome. Still thinking that one through.

I have both my nipples pierced but I can tell you that sometimes it's not so nice experience. Temperature changes are okay, but having your period and then with pierced nipples is still for me 1 of the most painfull experiences I ever had.

xxxxx Anja

Ive got my tongue pierced and my lip
e1c7046b66c1c8cfcb6a49702a14a3a4.jpg

I also have my nose done
4 in one ear
5 in the other

And two tattoos

dbdf2413386650c44b879e876f3c4815.jpg

341d50e7fdbb50eb8498f151e371d6cb.jpg

The unicorn is a lil blurry.... Its hard to take a pic of your own shoulder blade LOL

And this is the next one i'm getting
ed5f14108b1193b889c081c1b67d8ffb.jpg

Its going across my lower back hip to hip

I myslef do not have any tatoos or piercings right now. I dont think ill ever get anything pierced but I have though about getting one on my back. Not sure what it would be but if I do get it I want it to be in a spot where it can be easily covered. Also Ive heard of an extreme practice in Japan called (correct me if im wrong) Hodekui. It is where people get their whole bodys tatooed with numerous images of what the person is and their personalities. It really is a unique practice and it looks neat, however I would never get it done. Ill try to find a link about it.

My upper left ear is pierced as well as both lobes. Me and my mom are going to get tatts done together and I want to get a pair of stylized wings on my back :> I shall design them myself, when she deems me ready.

Back