tats and piercings. u have any?

I'm wanting to get my name writen in Japanese down my left arm. Then the LP logo om my shoulder. Then maybe something around my left wrist as both a look and cover up. But I'll have to wat till I'm 18.

Just 1 peircing in each ear for me. I do want 3 in each but... I really am scared of needles *Blushes*. I love facial peircings on other people though. It wouldn't really suit me and I'll probably look like a wannabe punk ^.^

No tats either. Not old enough and my parents would kill me. But I do like celtic designs, but only the peel ones, or the henna type that stay on for a few days =D I think a tiny butterfly on my ankle would be cute though. Or on the shoulder blade. but bleh, probably won't happen.

I have 4 tats and 3 piercings.

I have the superman S with the american flag inside it on my back, then i have a triabl arm badn with a kanji symbol that means strength, then on my left shoulder i have

PROVERBS
18:24
which my best friend and I got which says

"A man of many friends comes to ruin but there is one friend that sticks closer then a brother."

Then i have my Linink park one nwhich is the LP logo then down the back of my arm says IN THE END then another LP logo heres a link with pics http://www.linkinparkforums.com/showthread.php?t=7002. and i have both ear pierced and my cartilege
and i plan on gettting the hybrid soldier done on my left calf like where chester has his.

well i went on saturday and got my blackwidow on my left shoulder. my bf ddint care for it too much and walked out of the tattoo place. he dont liek tats on grls. but i love it. everyone thinks i should have gotten somthing girly but that wouldnt be me. :D oh yeah and tats dont hurt at all.

I think we have a thread about this, but w/e.. umm i have my nose,cartilage, ears..and thats it.. lol i dont have any tattoos yet, but i want some, and i want my lip pericred, which i think im gettin soon!

elbow... lol, um i have ten gauges in my ears i had my cartilage done but since my friend did it it was "unsanitary" and my dad made me take it out :mad: , anywayz no tats but i want my lip done

Well here I go, I got my nose pierced, my left ear 6 and my right ear 7 piercings, my bellybutton. Then I got 10 tattoos, located as followed:
* rose on my breast
* tribal on my left arm
* starsign in arabic on my left arm
* tribalband around my left ankle
* celtic cross on my right thigh
* tribal on my lower back
* hybrid soldier on my right calf
* linkin park in old english lettering on my right calf
* cb ( chester bennington ) on my left wrist
* a black flower ( stone temple pilots design ) on my right arm going up my neck, shoulder and back.

And I'm planning the next tattoo now. So you can say I'm quit the tattoo addict.

xxxxxx The Tester

woah a whoel lot of tatoos Anja :thumbsup:

well I have piercings!
I have 4 piercings in each ear. 2 lobe and 2 cartilage.
I have a really small one on my nose.
so that would make it total 9 piercings.

3 in my lobe,1 in the cartilage on both ears
My left eyebrow and My Lip...I'm gonna get my nose
pierced soon and i told my mom i wanted a tat soon,wich totally
suprised me cause she said she's gonna go get one soon and i can too.
I was like O.O wha?...really?...awesome.lmao

i have 14 guages in both my ears a total of two piercings but i would like to have my lip pierced and a totto on my upper back close to my shoulder blades that has:
the peace sign a heart the ying yang and under each symbol its meaning in spanish.
paz amor harmonia. it would be awesome. oh and i want my eyebrow pierced too. but other than that im pretty cool about it.

i have my ears done twice, i want to get them done again ^^ so the upper ear and the little bit, dunno how to explain it (its really painful though so dunno, im not big on massive pain..)
i may be getting my tongue done if my exam results are good, so not likely ^^
and im getting my tattoo in october...have to start lking out the perfect one i want..^^

Back