Tea Party was proud to have elected HER????

Chi

The tea party is doing a better and better job of portraying themselves as a bunch of clueless, teabagging morons every day. My linkhttp://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100920/el_yblog_upshot/witchcraft-comments-from-past-haunt-christine-odonnell Against masturbation, condoms, women in the military, etc. yet she wouldn't lie to Nazis and dabbled with the Wiccans? hahaha..... Ya, great job in electing her. Another bright bulb along with Palin. I'm just ashamed they're women.

the Wiccan thing is a non-issue.

I've got things in my past that I wouldn't want folks knowing about now. But those things made me who I am today, and helped me form the beliefs and such that I have today.

This article is a sad attempt to try to discredit her. Much like picking on folks when they misspeak (like when Obama calls a country by the wrong name or mentions how the US has 57 states) they are funny, and maybe even amusing, but don't necessarily mean that this is what these folks actually believe and understand.

the Wiccan thing is a non-issue.

I've got things in my past that I wouldn't want folks knowing about now. But those things made me who I am today, and helped me form the beliefs and such that I have today.

This article is a sad attempt to try to discredit her. Much like picking on folks when they misspeak (like when Obama calls a country by the wrong name or mentions how the US has 57 states) they are funny, and maybe even amusing, but don't necessarily mean that this is what these folks actually believe and understand.

What about all of her other beliefs and outlooks? These are things she currently believes in. They are unrealistic, hypocritical and either non-beneficial or pointless.

she's allowed to have beliefs that are different that yours and mine. I really haven't done much in the way of looking at this lady, but the anti-masturbation/anti-condom stance sounds like most of the Catholics in this country. (don't know anything of the Nazi thing.)

Hopefully the voters will decide who to vote for on issues (and that goes for all over the country,) and not on nonsense talking points that the media pushes down our throats. In AZ we had more voters turn out for the primaries than we have had in 20 years! People are waking up to what is going on in this country! I love it!

This lady won't make any laws against selling condoms in Delaware. She won't ban masturbation. But where does she stand on current economic issues facing the state she is gonna serve? Has she shown a history of being financially responsible in her own life? Has she ever run a business, or held other political office, or made decisions that affect others? How did she do with those? These elections need to get down to relevant issues.

The stuff in the original article doesn't qualify, imo, as relevant. I'm not for hiding it, but I'm not for dwelling on it either.

and just so ya know, she hasn't been elected to anything yet. Just won her primary.

I can't wait for TJ to get in her and make the connection of you hating on another successful pretty woman. :p

I can't wait for TJ to get in her and make the connection of you hating on another successful pretty woman. :p

Yes, can't wait... That came to mind. Although I wonder and hope she wasn't chosen just because she doesn't look like most bow wows that run, especially the women that do....

Oh, and good points on all the rest you said, Eddo.

If it wasn't for all of your irresponsible vaginas, none of this would be necessary.

Huh? Please elaborate?

Or are you just mocking TJ?

Mostly mocking but also advancing my theory that every problem in the world can be traced back to a woman at it's origin. B)

I agree!! If women had just taken charge hundreds of years ago..the world would be a much more pleasant place to live. Men have completely obliterated the world as we know it...it's time for that "Under New Management" sign....we sure as hell couldn't do any worse.

If it wasn't for all of your irresponsible vaginas, none of this would be necessary.

Huh? Please elaborate?

Or are you just mocking TJ?

Mostly mocking but also advancing my theory that every problem in the world can be traced back to a woman at it's origin. B)

I agree!! If women had just taken charge hundreds of years ago..the world would be a much more pleasant place to live. Men have completely obliterated the world as we know it...it's time for that "Under New Management" sign....we sure as hell couldn't do any worse.

No. A woman is found to be the causation.

I know what you meant...I turned your chauvinism around, and agreed that we are the causation...simply for not taking charge. I didn't like it your way. Mine makes more sense, and is far more clever :p I really wish my sarcasm was more clear. I'll try harder.

I know what you meant...I turned your chauvinism around, and agreed that we are the causation...simply for not taking charge. I didn't like it your way. Mine makes more sense, and is far more clever :p I really wish my sarcasm was more clear. I'll try harder.

I got the sarcasm. Just wanted to clarify my theory. :thumbsup:

It's already happened, Em.
Check this out

View attachment 3021

And there have been many matriarchal societies in the past. Notably among some tribes of North America.

The Iroquois (Oneida, Onondaga, Cayuga, Mohawk, Seneca) are a matriarchal society. In the Iroquois community, women were the keepers of culture. They were responsible for defining the political, social, spiritual and economic norms of the tribe. Iroquois society was matrilineal, meaning descent was traced through the mother rather than through the father. Also, when a couple marries, the man traditionally went to live with the wife's family. Although the leaders were men, it was the Clan Mothers who nominated and elected them, and could remove them from their position. The women made sure the male leadership fulfilled their responsibilities. Iroquois women enjoyed social equality and respect.
Source(s):
BA Anthropology and American Indian Studies
http://www.iroquoisdemocracy.pdx.edu/htm…

Attachments

• 9bd83d951b25c0590d5da649447a58af.gif
    9bd83d951b25c0590d5da649447a58af.gif
    175.7 KB · Views: 9
Back