Tea Party was proud to have elected HER????

I can't wait for TJ to get in her and make the connection of you hating on another successful pretty woman. :p

Like it or not, successful political women are supposed to be unattractive and support a woman's right to kill her children in the womb, if any woman does not fit those two all important rules, progressive women will come out against them and rip them apart with any tool at their disposal.

Let's look at this crazy attack made by Chi against this conservative woman. Nothing Chi has pointed out about her has anything to do with what she supports as legislation or how she will represent her people. It is all personal flames designed to belittle and demean, all in her predisposed hatred of the tea party.

Let me explain why she was given the chance to represent her people.

The alternative was a RINO (Republican In Name Only) he was as close to being a Democrat as any Republican can be and given a choice between a true Conservative (her) and a RINO, the people decided they would rather lose supporting a true conservative then win and put one of the bad Republicans back in power.

While a lot of closed minded people try to paint the tea party movement as a racist group or a radical right entitity, all they really are is people who are tired of the tax/spend/spend/tax mentality of even some Republicans and they want some true conservatives put in place to stop this madness.

I can't wait for TJ to get in her and make the connection of you hating on another successful pretty woman. :p

Like it or not, successful political women are supposed to be unattractive and support a woman's right to kill her children in the womb, if any woman does not fit those two all important rules, progressive women will come out against them and rip them apart with any tool at their disposal.

Let's look at this crazy attack made by Chi against this conservative woman. Nothing Chi has pointed out about her has anything to do with what she supports as legislation or how she will represent her people. It is all personal flames designed to belittle and demean, all in her predisposed hatred of the tea party.

Let me explain why she was given the chance to represent her people.

The alternative was a RINO (Republican In Name Only) he was as close to being a Democrat as any Republican can be and given a choice between a true Conservative (her) and a RINO, the people decided they would rather lose supporting a true conservative then win and put one of the bad Republicans back in power.

While a lot of closed minded people try to paint the tea party movement as a racist group or a radical right entitity, all they really are is people who are tired of the tax/spend/spend/tax mentality of even some Republicans and they want some true conservatives put in place to stop this madness.

Thanks for not disappointing with your absurd, one dimensional, unyielding predictability.

Thanks for not disappointing with your absurd, one dimensional, unyielding predictability.
Like your absurd, one dimensional, unyielding attacks on any conservative good looking woman who does not support abortion?

When did I ever bring up abortion with her, moron? I pointed out her other ridiculous views and stances.

lol, it is always about abortions with you wackos, if she came out fully in support of abortions and was not attractive, you crazy women would not say one word about anything else, but she is against abortion so that makes you look closer at her and nitpick at anything you can find, and as eddo pointed out, nothing you mentioned has anything to do with how she will represent her constituents not if you like her as a person or not.

You also hate the tea party so you grasp at any chance to try and besmirch them. You say the tea party should not be proud of this woman but why? Because she has a few bumps in her life you personally don't like? Nobody is perfect in life but the reason to be proud of this woman is she is a real conservative unlike the alternative who has a very liberal voting record.

Results are there will either be a true conservative in that possition or Democrat, not a RINO, and that is something to be very proud about if you hold conservative values.

Like your absurd, one dimensional, unyielding attacks on any conservative good looking woman who does not support abortion?

When did I ever bring up abortion with her, moron? I pointed out her other ridiculous views and stances.

lol, it is always about abortions with you wackos, if she came out fully in support of abortions and was not attractive, you crazy women would not say one word about anything else, but she is against abortion so that makes you look closer at her and nitpick at anything you can find, and as eddo pointed out, nothing you mentioned has anything to do with how she will represent her constituents not if you like her as a person or not.

You also hate the tea party so you grasp at any chance to try and besmirch them. You say the tea party should not be proud of this woman but why? Because she has a few bumps in her life you personally don't like? Nobody is perfect in life but the reason to be proud of this woman is she is a real conservative unlike the alternative who has a very liberal voting record.

Results are there will either be a true conservative in that possition or Democrat, not a RINO, and that is something to be very proud about if you hold conservative values.

Oh yes! You hit the nail right on the head and have it all figured out.... :rolleyes: Tool.

Oh yes! You hit the nail right on the head and have it all figured out.... :rolleyes: Tool.
Your actions tell the truth, not me.

With all the various people the seperate tea party groups have helped, you were completely silent, until a pro-life, good looking woman is helped, suddenly your on the attack. Why her? There are all kinds of people you could take pot shots at but you didn't, hell Rand Paul's comments about civil rights would be a better choice for a progressive to go after, and it can easily be tird into his possible performance as an elected official, but do you talk trash about him?

Nope.

Even eddo pointed out nothing you said about her spoke to her ability to represent the people, it was a pure hack job motivated by your usual hate for any pretty woman who does not support abortion, you did the same to Palin. Your only over critical about women politicians who do not support abortion.

Did you take issue with the way Nancy Pelosi tried to equate the tea party with racists fighting against segregation? Nope, not because what she said was right but because she believes in Abortion rights so anything else she says gets a pass by women like you.

Back