Thank god they died!

fullauto

well... we had too bad they died.. now let's get the other end

I'll kick it off with....

John Wayne Gayce

Anyone who has ****ed with me and died without me knowing. May you feed the worms with your rotting corpses for all eternity.

jokersarewild said:
Jesus!
Inventor of Stupidity(AIG, PIK, and Builder must be descendants)

****, if you believe that we are descendants, then you believe that we all are descendants, including you.

You're really not very bright, are you? ****wit.

Go dobb that one in, tossa.

Thank God Idi Amin died. That **** should have been skinned alive, and staked over a meat-ant's nest. :mad:

That ****in' guy who did all those bad things to other people and then died suddenly. Yeah... I'm glad he ain't kickin' no more!

Art Claymore
Biology Teacher - Blaine Washington
Sadistic evil ***** who, in today's world, would have been jailed many times over.
May he rot in Hell.

Madilyn Murray O'Hare... I bet the wench screamed God's name when those dudes were cutting her up into pieces of cord-wood! :D

builder said:
****, if you believe that we are descendants, then you believe that we all are descendants, including you.

You're really not very bright, are you? ****wit.

Go dobb that one in, tossa.

Thank God Idi Amin died. That **** should have been skinned alive, and staked over a meat-ant's nest. :mad:

How does you being descended from the inventor of stupidity make me a descendant? That would be impossible, considering everybody in your family is married to their sister/mom.

Again, I don't know how you come up with this ****, but I don't see how my intelligence depends on you making **** up.

Well, fine then. I know that cornbread is made with real monkey balls. Did you know? Of course you didn't, it isn't(unless you are seriously ****ed up)made with monkey balls. But see how I based your intelligence on made up ****? Exactly what you do to everyone else. So stop being a ****ing retard and make some valid points!

jokersarewild said:
How does you being descended from the inventor of stupidity make me a descendant? That would be impossible, considering everybody in your family is married to their sister/mom.

Again, I don't know how you come up with this ****, but I don't see how my intelligence depends on you making **** up.

Well, fine then. I know that cornbread is made with real monkey balls. Did you know? Of course you didn't, it isn't(unless you are seriously ****ed up)made with monkey balls. But see how I based your intelligence on made up ****? Exactly what you do to everyone else. So stop being a ****ing retard and make some valid points!

Heheheh... sounds like other people are starting to figure out what I figured out days before.... LOL....

Back