Thank god they died!

jokersarewild said:
Jesus!
Inventor of Stupidity

It should be obvious that Jesus had a lot more on the ball than most people in His society, and and that His society was just as ****ed up intellectually as ours...So how do you get by saying that?

If we're going to burn people for the ****ed up failures that don't properly reflect their teachings yet claim relation, I would have to nominate next....Your mother.

builder said:
****, if you believe that we are descendants, then you believe that we all are descendants, including you.

You're really not very bright, are you? ****wit.

Go dobb that one in, tossa.

Thank God Idi Amin died. That **** should have been skinned alive, and staked over a meat-ant's nest. :mad:

Ok... WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY IS A "tossa" ?

:)

TH

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
BUSH! Well he will be after my job is complete. woha ha ha

every terror wanting Muslim, insurgent, etc, that our men have blown off the face of the earth :D i hope they really suffer

Thermite Wielding Troll said:
If we're going to burn people for the ****ed up failures that don't properly reflect their teachings yet claim relation, I would have to nominate next....Your mother.
Wow, how original. "Your mom" is as original as say, "I know you are but what am I". Now if you have a response with some intelligence and merit, which this one had right up until the end, then go for it. But if you are going to make stupid jokes that make you think everyone will like you, despite the fact that you are a jiggalo and rape small children because you have no self respect, than don't post at all!

Actually, I'm campaigning for noone to like me, and I decided on you as the next stepping stone in my quest to become anathema.

But I could still have a fan base despite the qualities you have attributed to me. After all, Micheal Jackson is a free man.

jokersarewild said:
Wow, how original. "Your mom" is as original as say, "I know you are but what am I". Now if you have a response with some intelligence and merit, which this one had right up until the end, then go for it. But if you are going to make stupid jokes that make you think everyone will like you, despite the fact that you are a jiggalo and rape small children because you have no self respect, than don't post at all!

What you expect from a troll that has thermite as his arsenal?

Thermite Wielding Troll said:
But I could still have a fan base despite the qualities you have attributed to me. After all, Micheal Jackson is a free man.

Yeah, it's ironic, isn't it? But Michael Jackson has had a fan base for awhile. So maybe when you are 45 and a "self proclaimed king of pop", you might have a big enough fan base to get away with this.

jokersarewild said:
Yeah, it's ironic, isn't it? But Michael Jackson has had a fan base for awhile. So maybe when you are 45 and a "self proclaimed king of pop", you might have a big enough fan base to get away with this.

I'm bigger than that. I'm the Emperor of France.

OH OH! I didn't think I had one but I do! THE POPE! Maniacal laughter I ****ing danced, and I'll dance when the next closed-minded, wackjob old fogie dies, and the one after that, and after that. Who the **** cares--no, who the **** can be UPSET--when another religions nutjob leaves us all the hell alone? So thank his god he's dead. May the next follow him quickly--and the one after that, and after that, and after that......

Oh, and can't forget Hitler. Man, he was a massive *****, but you got to say he left his mark if people are still talking about him. Why do assholes live forever?

TERRORIST-HATER said:
Ok... WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY IS A "tossa" ?

:)

TH

****. even google is clueless.

Tossa is Aussie slang for a wanker. As in, having a toss. See also fullauto, the tossa.

Sorry. Not really. :D

Oh for ****'s sake... :D

It's bad enough that the whole of Australia is majority populated with the ******* offspring of deranged penal colony criminals who saw fit to take out their imprisonment aggressions on the indigenous aboriginals, but now, they even have to speak that nonsensical gibberish they call

Komrade..... You completely suck!!! I remember when I used to get on this site you said some dumb ****, but that was just horrible. At least 2 of those people were great and should have never died.

my college professor. I'm glad that fat **** died of a heart attack.

He did deserve a worst death though, a painful one.

i wish phreakwar would die. It's pretty elegant for him to ban me immediately.

considering I haven't broken any rules yet.

... ****ing moderators... they're all the same everywhere.

good thing I'm an admin!

Back