the anorexic thread

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
I'm glad to hear that Emma =)!
I don't think there's a "perfect weight". Everybody has a different body shape and it's not about reaching that perfect too skinny weight, you just gotta accept yourself and body the way it is =) And eat heathily and stuff lol.

*stand s up clapping...*

way to go jen

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
I'm glad to hear that Emma =)!
I don't think there's a "perfect weight". Everybody has a different body shape and it's not about reaching that perfect too skinny weight, you just gotta accept yourself and body the way it is =) And eat heathily and stuff lol.

ur rite..also my mate sat me infront of the comp and showed me all the probs that are related with anorexia like oestepporosus~dunno how to spell it...and things like the heart problems....

lpunderground said:
i dont have a eating disorder. but i got on the scale today and i weighed 108 and i dont like what i weigh. i am not skinny i am fat.
You weigh 108 and you think you're fat?! That's very light, actually..

I went on a new "diet" aka not eating for long periods of time, NOT necessarily anorexia. i eat. today i had a welches popsicle and some cereal. but i couldnt resist a salad with chicken in it so i feverishly devoured it in about 30 seconds. but i've lost 7 pounds in 5 days.

ok so i have a question, how do i get people of my back about "being anorexic" because i'm not, i just have a lose of appatite (sp?) because of all the stress, i can't eat more than one meal a day, or else i get really sick and usally just throw it up.

acdcrules04 said:
ok so i have a question, how do i get people of my back about "being anorexic" because i'm not, i just have a lose of appatite (sp?) because of all the stress, i can't eat more than one meal a day, or else i get really sick and usally just throw it up.

oh poor you. i hpoe you don't throw up your food too often coz that sounds like bulimia.

jomama10691 said:
I went on a new "diet" aka not eating for long periods of time, NOT necessarily anorexia. i eat. today i had a welches popsicle and some cereal. but i couldnt resist a salad with chicken in it so i feverishly devoured it in about 30 seconds. but i've lost 7 pounds in 5 days.
wow...that sounds bad,7 pounds in 5 days....it isn't too healthy,.

it wasn't me....i lost some weight but years ago....in around 5 months i lost smth like 20 kilos or smth like that
but never lost 7 kilos in days....well,it would be nice...it isn't healthy but it would be nice to get rid of some kilos so quickly

Sygy said:
OMG! can you please tell me how you lost weight that quickly.

I was watching mtv's "True Life- I'm on a diet" and a guy on there lost like 4 or 5 pounds in a 45 minute workout. What he did was put on like 6 layers of thick clothing on the top, and 3 layers on the bottom to heat up his body to make him loose more weight. Then he ran for 20 minutes, and cycled for about 15, and I can't remeber what else.

linkinpark-1 said:
I was watching mtv's "True Life- I'm on a diet" and a guy on there lost like 4 or 5 pounds in a 45 minute workout. What he did was put on like 6 layers of thick clothing on the top, and 3 layers on the bottom to heat up his body to make him loose more weight. Then he ran for 20 minutes, and cycled for about 15, and I can't remeber what else.

that is weird.

was that the wresler dude? yeah, they have to lose a lot of weight quickly, they will do just about anything to make the offical weigh in, because if ur an ounce over they can't compete, yeah, anywho i'm proud of myself, i ate a nutrigrain bar, some crackers, some ice tea and a slice of pizza, and i didnt' get sick woo go me!

At one point i was,but then looked in the mirror
and saw myself...and i just felt sick.
My eyes were sunken in and my clothes were way
to big on me...i looked scary not skinny like i wanted
so after that i started to eating more and got back
to normal...

linkinpark-1 said:

as uncomfortable as that sounds.. id SO do that.

Back