the anorexic thread

SNiPeRViRuS said:
Im not scary looking :(. But then again, I dont do as intense stuff like them. I do a modetate to hard workout.

I just wanted you to know that even though they may look scarey, the amount of work they put into that is amazing. Hours and hours of training and stuff. Its a lot of work.
Yes, that's true. Didn't mean to insult your hard work. Still, I always imagine those oily body builders. lol

lpp said:
I Had 140 Cal Before I Wenbt To Bed.

I Had A Piece Of Bread With Ketchup
And Then Toast Dry.

And A Calcuim Pill

o_0 I'll tell you what I ate.

This morning I woke up late so I didn't eat breakfast *Which I usually do eat*. So for lunch I had a bowl of chicken flavoured noodles :) Then around mid afternoon I had a snack of a packet of cheesy puff type crisps, twix and about 5 tangerines lol *I was hungry lol*. Then dinnertime, I ate some egg fried rice, and she make some bbq flavoured drumsticks, so I had that meat in a bun also lol =D And after that, I ate some more tangerines because they're nice. And I consider that "normal" for me lol.
See the difference? I'm not saying my meals today were healthy lol *Apart from the tangerines, todays just one of those "orange" days I guess lol*, but I'm getting enough food =D Well maybe the snacking was bad but who cares lol.

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
o_0 I'll tell you what I ate.

This morning I woke up late so I didn't eat breakfast *Which I usually do eat*. So for lunch I had a bowl of chicken flavoured noodles :) Then around mid afternoon I had a snack of a packet of cheesy puff type crisps, twix and about 5 tangerines lol *I was hungry lol*. Then dinnertime, I ate some egg fried rice, and she make some bbq flavoured drumsticks, so I had that meat in a bun also lol =D And after that, I ate some more tangerines because they're nice. And I consider that "normal" for me lol.
See the difference? I'm not saying my meals today were healthy lol *Apart from the tangerines, todays just one of those "orange" days I guess lol*, but I'm getting enough food =D Well maybe the snacking was bad but who cares lol.

but i did have 140 cals last night.............

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
Yes, that's true. Didn't mean to insult your hard work. Still, I always imagine those oily body builders. lol

lol, I wasnt talking about me. i was just saying they work hard and stuff. I am not a bodybuilder, im just strong by lifting weights. i am scared of their looks too. lol

SNiPeRViRuS said:
lol, I wasnt talking about me. i was just saying they work hard and stuff. I am not a bodybuilder, im just strong by lifting weights. i am scared of their looks too. lol

post in the body builder plz.

this is for people to talk about anorexia or people to talk anorexic

Last year my friend told this stupid slut that she was fat because she was insulting her first. Then she claimed to go anorexic for a week and said she almost died. I think she was lying.

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
Last year my friend told this stupid slut that she was fat because she was insulting her first. Then she claimed to go anorexic for a week and said she almost died. I think she was lying.

i back to eating people..................i hope everyonei s proud ofme.

i am

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
Oh. I don't know if that is actually anorexic because people who are do it all the time.......So don't do it again!!! lol

for now i won't but when i feel like i can't handle my emotions i turn to anorexia for that matter ...........so be glad for the time i eating right now

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
I'm not trying to be nosey, just curious about anorexia.......Why do you choose to starve yourself over emotions? To loose weight or what?

pm me k..................to person to say in here

Back