The Army you have vs. The Army you want

phreakwars said:
You can contemplate a theory of your entire existance in very long babblings and very decent grammer, but you can't decipher my simple query ?? It's still there, reread it again. But if you want a direct question, here it is.

If I am creamated, my solid form has been turned to ash, where is my soul ??
---- sorry about that... I must have missed that one....

I truely don't know what the soul is... I mean, I believe that it exists... and I agree that it leaves you when you die, but as to what it is and where it goes, I'm afraid I haven't figured that out yet.... And the Sumerian and Akadian tablets are REALLY lean on it... :confused:

Like I said... I have been doing a lot of reading/research into the relationship between matter and energy and how they to change from one to another, and it seems like a good lead... but I hate speculating... so I just chalk that one up to 'I don't know'....

just for reference...
I am not a Xtian
I am a Satanist be belief, not indoctrination, I was raised Xtian
I am especially not a Muslim
I call myself a satanist because 'I have been woken up'... I know the truth and I am not afraid of 'The Dark' anymore... I probably shouldn't call myself that but it is just so much easier to tell people that than explain 10 years of research in a single catch phrase! But know this... Being a satanist doesn't change who I am, It doesn't make me better, it doesn't change my opinions for me... it doesn't give me bliss... just understanding... And that's the best part... Things start to make sense!

I think that people tend to think of satanist as people who Pray like others do and have a 'god' and drink blood and a whole host of other nonsense... Neo Satanist pray because they don't know any better... They also think of Satan as thier 'god' because many of them are only doing satanism to rebel against something, but can't get out of that Xtian/Jew/Islam mode that says you have to PRAY to a GOD ! Being a REAL Satanist is much much different than that...

At this point, it just sounds like you want answers to questions you don't have the answers to... Which I don't mind giving you but know that these are 'my answers', and shouldn't be imported as your own untill you step out of the darkness (sorry to sound so cliche/gay, but that's the only way I can relate it to you) :( ... The funny thing about beliefs are, unlike other ****, the grass is always greener on YOUR side! If you want to know what the grass is like over the fence, you have to go there!

you can take that, or you can go with my next explanation.... I AM satan! and I chose your forum from thousands to be the grounds from which I unplug people from the matrix... could be true... besides, how do you even know that I'm a person?! <que freaky music> ;)

I always figured only SATAN would subscribe to COX cable...but anyways..

Why are you getting touchy now ?? Have I insulted you somehow ?? Have I judged your beliefs ??

Haven't you learned thats what we do hear anyway ?? If I wanted to do that I'd toss you in a box. I am merely trying to get a better understanding of your beliefs...Satan..

Hmm... why do so many people claim to be SATAN him/her/it-self, then turn around and say everyone else who has said it, is nuts... :rolleyes:

The reason I ask about the soul, is because I believe the SOUL is controlled by a totally undefined force... I believe once a SOUL has lived its life in the shell, it moves on. Where does it go ??? WHAT IS LIFE ALL ABOUT. I'd like to take a moment to give MY EXPLANATION of where a soul goes.

I think first to define a soul, you must define the person. No matter if this person believed in God/Satan/EVOLUTION...WHATEVER...

WERE THEY A GOOD PERSON, WERE THEY AN ASSHOLE, WERE THEY BORN WITH A DEFECT ?? Maybe they were born into money, maybe they died at an early age of starvation in a 3rd world country. ANY GIVEN HUMAN BEING IN THE WORLD, EVEN ATHIESTS, have souls.

I believe the soul of a human is the message they left about themselves to the world. A message carried into the hearts and minds of others, whether the message is good or bad.

I believe FAITH to be a form of self preservation...after all, every life form on earth is programmed to keep existing.. from one celled ameoba<sp to the greatest of the whales.

Faith in humans, gives us a REASON to preserve ourselves. Without it, we would all give up on life. Does this imply that "I" myself, am an athiest...nope..It just implys that I have a faith about my own existance and CHOOSE to pray to the keeper of my faith...to MY GOD.

Yes I said MY GOD.

MY God, is the creator of everything and everyone. He created the UNIVERSE by a force I don't WANT to know about. Its in the past, and will forever be there. Where is MY God now ?? MY GOD is HERE WITH ME. He is ALSO, with YOU, he is with EVERYBODY who can read and understand the words on this board.

MY GOD, does not pass judgement on me like everybody elses God does. MY GOD will exist as long as there is someone to believe in him. When nobody believes in him anymore... he will also die.

My God is not weak, no no, but my God, does have weaknesses.

Does my god have other followers ?? yup.

More followers then Xtianity,satanism, muslims, buddist, believers of aliens, athiests and dead of the past.

My god does not care about silly things like whether Jesus was the son of God, or whether Mohammad raped little girls, nor does he care for any of our silly fights about faith. He also does not pass judgement on my soul. He does not cast me into heaven or hell, my God is very forgiving, but brutally wicked.

My God, has made me cry.

My God is coming soon, my god is already here, my god will never be forgotten for his greatness. My god, is better then ANY of your gods any day. none of your gods can compete. ALL of your gods in every last mother ****er here that can read my words, is trash. My god needs to make no claims of a greater power, he can not be, and never will be tested. He doesn't need to be...although, there are fools who try to test him, yet have never won.

My God however, DOES have a NEW WORLD ORDER agenda. But not YOUR new world order of silly conspiracy theorys and bloodlines and world domination, MY NEW WORLD ORDER god, ALREADY DOMINATES !! HE ALWAYS WILL UNTIL HE IS NO MORE.

My God gives life, yet has a life of his own. My God, can be killed.

MY GOD told me to pass his message...he gave me a message too, and I'll share it with you all at the bottom of this post.

My God wants nothing from you but one and only one thing, yet does not even want that. It is your choice that he wants, he wants everybodys choices.

You may pray to my God if you like, he doesn't mind, yet, he doesn't care.

My god believes your silly bible, and qu'ran, and dug up alien scriptures and theorys of evolution and proven evolution are all good things, yet very evil in every corner of them. My god believes that there is hope for you all yet.

Because that is what my gods job is to the universe.

ALL OF YOUR GODS, HATE YOU.

Now my FINAL question to you SELF SERVING PIECE OF **** SATANIST/BUDDIST/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN/EVOLUTIONISTS IS..

WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORSHIP MY GOD ??

YOU ALREADY HAVE. IT IS THE SOUL OF EXISTANCE, HE GOES WHERE EXISTANCE GOES, AND TAKES YOU WITH HIM WHEN YOU DIE.

This is who MY GOD is.

My God, doesn't have a name, he doesn't need one. So I just call him God, he doesn't mind.

His message that he wanted me to give you all is very simple.

GET YOUR MINDS OUT OF YOUR BOOKS AND JUST BELIEVE IN HIM.

Now ANYBODY have any questions about my god ?? Don't debate it with me. Take it up with him.

What is my FAITH you ask? What is my religion...quite simply... I just believe in God. And when I pass on, I will be with him.

CHEW ON THAT SATAN !!!

So were do I fit in? you lost me at:

Second - this will probably **** with you a bit but.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Etc
You know what I mean.

PS: I'm sure the Hooka's played out by now. Damm@!!!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORSHIP MY GOD ??

YOU ALREADY HAVE. IT IS THE SOUL OF EXISTANCE, HE GOES WHERE EXISTANCE GOES, AND TAKES YOU WITH HIM WHEN YOU DIE.

This is who MY GOD is.

My God, doesn't have a name, he doesn't need one. So I just call him God, he doesn't mind.

His message that he wanted me to give you all is very simple.

GET YOUR MINDS OUT OF YOUR BOOKS AND JUST BELIEVE IN HIM.

--------
Phreak.... I generally like your post very much... even when you poke fun at me or call me the anti-christ... they are just good fun... but this just reminds me of Conan and his buddy arguing under the night skies about who's god is better and that one should pray to the other.... probably just in the heat of the rant though.... I get like that.... :D

fullauto said:
--------
Phreak.... I generally like your post very much... even when you poke fun at me or call me the anti-christ... they are just good fun... but this just reminds me of Conan and his buddy arguing under the night skies about who's god is better and that one should pray to the other.... probably just in the heat of the rant though.... I get like that.... :D

Well thank you....

SATAN

Wow... just read through this again after several months... I wish I had the time now I had back then. :mad:

shame it died... Maybe we can cut my rants out and just make a new thread with them in it... It is a long read, but at least it's entertaining... would like to add some more fuel to the 'I hate fullauto' fanclub!

Back