Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Domino's

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Papa John's

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Little Caesar's

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
um.. well Dominos has the nicest toppings but is way more $$ so we get Pizza Hut but im so happy when we get Dominos, lmao the place where we get [izza the shops are like 3 shops apart and an other reason we dont get Dominos is sparks works there and he hates me and would probly posion me or something

Pizza Hut!
I think that's the only one I've tried... I think perhaps the others aren't found here in England... at least I don't remember ever seeing them here. But Pizza Hut is great. I went with some friends a while back. The only complaint I had was that there wasn't enough seating, people were queing up the road to get in. :/

Ohhh gosh Pizza *Drools*. I adore pizza lmao, I would eat it everyday but my mum would never let me o_0 *Drools again* Actually I had a spicey pepperoni one on an extra thick & crispy base with extra cheese on top just yesterday ^.^ *Ahh*.

I chose Pizza Hut because Dominos was just a take out pizza place I thought, and I've never ordered food before so I haven't tasted it. They look nice on the tv though lol. The other 2 I've never heard before here so hmm lol.
I actually really love the supermarket Asda brand pizzas. You're allowed to choose how big you want the pizza and you can pick any 4 toppings to put on top. The Cajun chicken is to die for <3!

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
I actually really love the supermarket Asda brand pizzas. You're allowed to choose how big you want the pizza and you can pick any 4 toppings to put on top. The Cajun chicken is to die for <3!

Really? Wow... I never knew that, I don't shop at Asda. I must try that.

Is it expensive?

ATLien said:
None, we have a place here in ATL called Felinies, and they have the best pizza I have ever tryed. Rosa's in downtown ATL was voted one of the top 10 places to get NYC pizza outside NYC.
Oh, I looove Felini's!!! Well pizza chain I picked Domino's. I don't remember Little Ceasar's pizza because the one here closed down a while ago, but I remember always ordering that as a kid. Now I like Domino's or a place called Mellow Mushroom that has awesome homemade pizza. :p

Back