• Domino's

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Papa John's

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Little Caesar's

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
LinkinParkFanArtie said:
Inferior means u are below ppl. and ur really pretty roxy ^^. did u go to subway or something xP (jk)

Im not pretty. I just lost weight. No subway. Just changed my life, and My habbits.

You have to WANT it.

Roxy said:
Im not pretty. I just lost weight. No subway. Just changed my life, and My habbits.

You have to WANT it.

let me get a paper and pencil,...
lets see here,lost weight..hmhmh,no subway, uhuh uhuh,change life and habits, ill ponder on that one,...

P.S. for the record, i think you are pretty too! lol

Why are you pondering it ? Do you have a question ? And thanks but im nothing compared to the popular pretty ones here.

cause i dont want to change my life and habits, what is the meaning of life,
and in my opinion, popular preps are not pretty at all. black hair and paleness is.

I have brown hair (though it looks black) .... and im just white.

If you want to lose weight you have to do something. not just wish. i lost almost 60 lbs. I went from 224lbs (101.82 kilos) 166lbs (75.45 kilos). Mostley through eating better and getting out of the house, and seeing a shrink.

thats a whole lot of weight! and a science girl too, thats pretty cool.

i eat what i want and exercise alot. i go to a shrink, but i really dont like her.
i weigh 210, but i cant tell you how many kilos that is right now. lol

Im not a science girl i just went to a website that has a converter thingy on it.

I figured id be nice to the non american people.

My therapist helped me alot. I used to seclude myself to my room, id stay in it for weeks literally. I wouldnt see the light of day. I weighed a lot and i ate constantely (like when my feelings were hurt) ... i was online 24/7 and it was all bad. I would sleep a lot to, i drank and cut myself. I had no friends... the list goes on.

Now, almost a year later (mid september it will be a year) I am totally different. But i need to see my therapist, if i dont things get real bad.

your sig is perfect artie,

roxy: i was just like that abought two years ago, but i got ahold of myself and started changeing. now im just plain crazy! lol

the way we all have simular atributes, it seems like we are all just italian clones! lol

Back