The bible... you know the real one... the original... bible...

Phantom said:
Of course, you would scream in terror if you saw me without make-up.

Really, thank goodness for make-up! Sometimes I look alright without it, but damn, sometimes I could scare small children and even grown men without it-lol! I don't feel so bad though, even the most beautiful women out there look hideous without it sometimes- celebrities, models, people you would have never guessed, you name it! Even people you think are 'au naturale' are really not, they either have really good, expensive natural looking make-up on, subtle make-up on, or tons of work and treatments done to them and their skin. It is RARE when someone is COMPLETELY makeupless and still looks really good.

Chi said:
I don't feel so bad though, even the most beautiful women out there look hideous without it sometimes- celebrities, models, people you would have never guessed, you name it! Even people you think are 'au naturale' are really not, they either have really good, expensive natural looking make-up on, subtle make-up on, or tons of work and treatments done to them and their skin. It is RARE when someone is COMPLETELY makeupless and still looks really good.

This is a fascinating video Chi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYhCn0jf46U&eurl=

It is just a little over a minute long and definitely worth watching. It shows the accelerated speed of a model getting a make-over, the photo shoot, then her photo getting digitally edited before her photo is plastered on a bill board. And women wonder why we have such ****ed up self images. No woman looks like that- even the models in the pictures don't freaking look like that.

Phantom said:
This is a fascinating video Chi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYhCn0jf46U&eurl=

It is just a little over a minute long and definitely worth watching. It shows the accelerated speed of a model getting a make-over, the photo shoot, then her photo getting digitally edited before her photo is plastered on a bill board. And women wonder why we have such ****ed up self images. No woman looks like that- even the models in the pictures don't freaking look like that.

Yup, yup, yup. Don't I know this. I also get a kick out of the pictures of celebrities without make-up on that get published in magazines and such- yikes!!!! I was looking at one just last night while grocery shopping as a matter of fact. Even my bf was appalled-lol. I also saw Rebecca Romijn with no or barely any make-up on in person at O'Hare Airport one time when I worked for United and it was not pretty, let me tell you.... And that's that it always looks like she barely wears any make-up on, but she MUST because she looked totally different.

Phantom said:
Yes, it is a fake picture. The girl in the photo is actually an actress. In fact, when I met a couple of forum members from the parent site in person, I hired her to pretend to be me when "I" met them. I did this because I wanted to post that photo eventually and have everyone believe it was actually me. Since they had met "her" in person thinking it was me, now claiming that picture to be my own works according to my plan. ;)

That's like the third time I have been accused of posting fake pics on this website. Perhaps I should start taking it as a compliment.

So then your natural haircolor (as is evident in your roots and eyebrows) changed from 18 to 20 then? And your nose got larger as well... and your cheek bones became lower... I see.

Wow.. you would be the only woman I know who's hair was still naturally changing color that sharply in her early 20s. Most of us are done with that by the time we are 12.

Any college pics with clothes on?

ClassyMissFancy said:
So then your natural haircolor (as is evident in your roots and eyebrows) changed from 18 to 20 then? And your nose got larger as well... and your cheek bones became lower... I see.

Wow.. you would be the only woman I know who's hair was still naturally changing color that sharply in her early 20s. Most of us are done with that by the time we are 12.

You don't listen too well do you ??

THE BIBLE... THE BIBLE...

THOU ART SENTENCED TO 3 DAYS IN THE BOX.

ClassyMissFancy said:
So then your natural haircolor (as is evident in your roots and eyebrows) changed from 18 to 20 then?

Hair dye. Ya heard of it? Almost every photo shown in this thread depicts another hair color. Notice the photos where I was planning to get my picture taken- no roots! Other photos where I wasn't expecting it- roots! ;)

And your nose got larger as well... and your cheek bones became lower... I see.

Nope- that is just the way the lighting showed my face. I will post another one a bit later taken during the same shoot (a facial test shot). High cheek bones, button nose, all that good stuff. Just so I don't join you in the box, here is me leaving a little on-topic tidbit:

But I guess it is true what they say, no amount of proof is proof enough for the devout skeptic. Is this why you are an atheist? :D

Alright, you are either:

1) Busting my balls and having a good time. Kudos to you. It's fun to be a **** stirrer.

2) You honestly cannot tell those photos are of the same person. Jeezus- is Phreak the only one on this entire thread that would pass the visual recognition segment on an IQ test? The facial features, hairline, body type, skin tone, height, weight, are all the same in every photo- stuff I cannot change. Hair color (easily changed) is your only source of contention. Weak! :p

Tons! But it is much more fun to "slut it up!" ;)

Phantom said:
Tons! But it is much more fun to "slut it up!" ;)

and I for one apprecaite it.

and your pics prove to me that there is a God and he loves your husband more than he does me...

eddo said:
and I for one apprecaite it.

and your pics prove to me that there is a God and he loves your husband more than he does me...
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife.

Don't really need a religion for that commandment.

I think that is one of those things in life that are honorable amongst humans.

I mean how would YOU like it if some ****ing asshole wanted to nail YOUR bitch ??

If we could NOW possibly get back on topic here..:rolleyes:

I don't know how to get it back on topic mainly because I don't know really what the topic is. This thread was an insidious entrapment post created under the guise of a religious debate but its true intention was to call me out on my so-called lies. Too bad it blew up in the original author's face.

It was ?? well ****.. what did I miss out on here ??

Ctrl, please explain why you did not tell us this was a post about Phantom ??

That's it... 3 days in the idiotbox for not making a valid debate about anything in the debate room forum.:mad:

Edit.. duh he hasn't been around... **** him.. the topic continues with or without him/her.

phreakwars said:
Ctrl, please explain why you did not tell us this was a post about Phantom ??

It wasn't ABOUT phantom. Phantom and I were discussing the topic in the shoutbox, and I said to make a thread. She suggested I do it. I did it, and threw in that if you are going to claim something, it should be at least remotely true. She got offended, and blah blah blah... I mean... there is a very clear line of conversation where she makes it all about her... but no... my original post still stands. I look forward to debate on the subject.

I am not going to be scolded because SHE hijacked my thread, got her ass handed to her, and now claims it was all an elaborate scheme for me to attack her. I would have started a thread called "Phantom you are a lying self absorbed illusionist." If I wanted to pick a fight. I'm not exactly shy.

Ctrl said:
I did it, and threw in that if you are going to claim something, it should be at least remotely true. She got offended, and blah blah blah...

Not offended at all by a "cyber specter" who has known me for all of three 3 weeks. :rolleyes: This thread is a multiple-topic blast!

I am not going to be scolded because SHE hijacked my thread...

You had underlying intentions with this thread so don't deny it, Darling.

got her ass handed to her...

It doesn't look like that from this end or any one else's according to the PM's I've received or the comments on this thread. Except for maybe your friend who also hashed out false accusations and got her "ass handed to her." Hopefully she'll stop rubbing her hermaphroditic penis all over the computer screen atop my pic now that she knows it's me.

I would have started a thread called "Phantom you are a lying self absorbed illusionist."

And you would have gotten your ass handed to you on that one, too. It is hysterical how a newb comes roaring onto the scene sometimes. Have you douched your anus like I told you to? Doesn't smell like it.

If I wanted to pick a fight. I'm not exactly shy.

Agreed. You have no problem picking fights apparently. Pieced together from different pages:

Last edited by a moderator:
Phantom said:
Don't thank me- Thank the girl in the pictures! We are two totally separate people, you know.

That was my contention all along.

Not that you didnt have access to more photos of her.

But back on subject...

The original bible... I don't think there was one.

Back