The CoB - Church of Bourdon Thread!

Ravynlee said:
Sorry, just felt like saying it. It had to be said ;)

SORRY??? For praising our Lord in HIS church???? Gee sis!!! *bites* Say it again!!! *louder this time*

ROB IS GOD!!! ROB IS THE BEST!!! ROB IS THE ANSWER!!! BLESS OUR BOURDIE!!!WE LOVE YOU ROB!!!!! NO ONE LIKE OUR LORD!!!! ROB MEANS LIFE!!!! YAY!!!! :D

LP~Shinoda~FM said:
This seems like fun....:D

ROB IS SEXY!!!!
YES!!! I would rep you for recognising our Lord's glorious qualities but I have to spread some first... Yes that's it!!! Spread the Bourdie love people!!!!! Rob is too perfect to be unloved!!!! :D :D :D

^^ Of course you can!!! Hey people you're all welcome in here as long as....yeah I think this is self understood but I'll repeat it...As long as you LOVE ROB!!! Hey this is the Church of Bourdon, that's what the initials "CoB" stand for. All we do in here is worship Rob and his brilliance!!! So if you think you love Robbie then go ahead, spread the Bourdie love!! Rob is too perfect to be unloved!!! (that's my latest motto) And of course last but not least...

WELCOME BACK SIS WE LOVE YOU!!!!! <3

Why thank you sis :D good to be back!​

And to answer the question, anyone's welcome here. As my sis so astutely said, there's only one pre-requisite for joining the CoB - love Rob. Period. Love him little or love him lots, this is our place of worship for him in all its many and varied forms. If you can handle that then welcome to the fold. Yes its been quiet for a bit but bless those that keep the Bourdie love alive. I'd like to think there's a place in heaven for us Bourdonites but realistically I think as big as the lovable giant is, there just isnt enough room is his... um bed? boxers? bass drum?? for all of us... never mind. It all comes down to what you believe anyway... ;)

*big Bourdie bear hugs*​

Someone hurry up and post a pic... I havent dehydrated in so long I've almost forgotten how to drool already dagnammit! 0_0 Hahaha

~Rav :D

I hurried up just for you sis...I have nothing special to contribute, because as you very well put it our Lord is camera shy...they are old pics but are still personal favourites and I haven't posted them before...

;)

;)

;)

I love him period. He's as gorgeous as can be...He's our Lord!!! Drools!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh sis! *faints and twitches on the floor* That's what I'm talkin' bout!
But "nothing special" - did I read that correctly?! My sweet - the man IS special by sheer definition, what in his own blessed name are you talking about???

Haha - just stirring ya ;)

But thanks so SO much from the bottom of my wildly palpitating heart...

mmm... long fingers... I dunno what it is but I love hands. I am a hands girl. Strange as that may sound. Some love butts, some love eyes or legs or whatever, me... its all about the hands. You can tell a lot about a man by the state of his hands, indeed, people in general... and this state currently speaks for itself... *more twitching and involuntary droolage*

Hey... wonder how big his feet really are... ;) Thought for the day if ever I heard it.
Oh and for those of you who says size doesn't matter... case in point *evil grin*
I rest my case.

Thanks sis. I'm feeling much better already
Ah... its good to be home again... keep 'em comin' :D

new

hey, dunno if these have been posted or if i can even post these...but here brand new rob pics:

;)

;)

from lptimes.com

you can take them off its a repeat or i just cant post stuff from lptimes...enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
They are awesome thank you so very much mate your contribution is invaluable!!!! I'll sure as hell rep you for that you deserve it!!!! And if you wanna join the CoB you are more than welcome!!!!! :D :D :D

Thank a lot Josi!!! *drools* can never get enough of Robbie so any contribution is highly appreciated!! I'd rep you but...have to spread some first before giving it to you again... That's it guys!!! Go on!!! Post in here, help the CoB thrive!!! ROBBIE RULES!!!!! :D

Back