"The Green Member"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys lol ^.^ :D!!!

Don't feel stupid ^^^ A lot of people have actually asked that before. I agree that Mike Shinoda's Gurl should definately turn green sometime though. I hope so ^.^ She's everywhere and she's really nice and doesn't spam etc lol. Ty so much! I never knew turning a different colour could ever feel so special lmao. Very deprived child I am :)

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
Thanks guys lol ^.^ :D!!!

Don't feel stupid ^^^ A lot of people have actually asked that before. I agree that Mike Shinoda's Gurl should definately turn green sometime though. I hope so ^.^ She's everywhere and she's really nice and doesn't spam etc lol. Ty so much! I never knew turning a different colour could ever feel so special lmao. Very deprived child I am :)

but if she turned green.. wouldn't that be bad? like she'd be sick.. throw up maybe? ewwwwwwwwwwww

Hahah! Hyper,lol:p

Anywho, Congrats SugarnSpice!! *hugs*
You are one of us now..mwahahah! mWAHAHAHAH!
lol..k..:D

Hyper said:
but if she turned green.. wouldn't that be bad? like she'd be sick.. throw up maybe? ewwwwwwwwwwww

Lmao! You know what I mean xD!

Awww thanks a ton Faded *Hugs back* ^.^ I guess I am and that's what scares me heh. Nevermind your evil laughter lol :D I'll pretend green members are not scary!

Thank you as well Heart! Yay my name is Jen :D You remembered haha! Aww. I don't know yours though?!?! What is it? I'm terribly sorry *blushes*.

Tyty LPgirl! Really appreciate it! :)

Thanks I love Mike Shinoda xD! I love him too yup yup lol. Tis a lovely colour :) You guys are so nice lol.

yeah i know ppl turn into green and ATLien said they turn green not because of the quality of the posts not because of the quantity....but this selection is very subjective...
i don't wanna be bitchy i just said my opinion...

congrat sns, i was wondering when it was gunna happen, you always have really good posts and you like never spam, congrats!

If I become green one day...*tear*....my world would change for the best!XD
I was wondering how much one spam would affect?

The many times you spam,the less chances you have to become a green member.But it´s not just spam what makes the admins and mods to choose a member to become green,if not there are other feautures such as quality of post and other stuff.

I'm saying it's not really a rule as in you can break it or something because no one knows exactly what kind of quality to have.

XERO-Limit said:
I'm saying it's not really a rule as in you can break it or something because no one knows exactly what kind of quality to have.
The quality is simple...be a an upstanding member, and be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back