"The Green Member"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading this thread and have taken notice. Don't worry, if you deserve to be green you WILL BE soon enough ;)

hint hint

Qwest said:
I've been reading this thread and have taken notice. Don't worry, if you deserve to be green you WILL BE soon enough ;)

hint hint
You seem to be acting like your an admin, while your obviosuly not. Whats with that?

I also noticed that, but I decided maybe he was an admin and had the wrong colour or something lol. But if Vero thinks not, then presumably he isn't, as I would assume that the moderators would know about these things.

And even if he was an admin or something, which he doesn't appear to be, he hasn't been here very long so surely he wouldn't have the power to make people green. I thought that was a joint decision between all the forum staff.

Hi guys, Sorry I forgot about this thread. Been pretty busy.

For now just consider me an interested bystander. I'll let you guys know who I am when the time is right :)

i think he's going to be an admin. **sssshhhhh** i'm off work and bored, no where to go XD

but yeah.. if i'm right.. i'm right, heh.

Qwest has bought the site, so hence, he is the site owner. The reason he is blue rather than red is because he said he wanted something different, so he made the 'Site Owner' position & gave it a blue username colour.

yes, green is awesome. just like link on zelda! i cant wait till i get mine!
*whistles the lost woods theme!*

Yup, ill never get it, simply because im not here very often.

Oh, and im not one of the popular people.

They say thats not a basis, but im convinced it is.

If it truly is not then this post will guarentee me not getting it as well.

Either way its no big deal.

I still come here, to post. i somewhat have gotten accostomed to coming here...sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back