"The Green Member"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh this is sweet! I was gone a few days because my internet was down and when i come back, BAM im green, lol. Thanx!

Let me get this straight.

You do nothing more than have impressive posts and stay here a while to get the green?

Well,

[LP]GotLinkinPark? has been here only since October 17.
Crawling only has 304 posts.

Now I do not want to call to attention to anything or anybody, but a few members have been left out, or did not deserve it.

twilightcrimson7
majinkamahl
HitThaFlOoRHaRd666
SparkleDeveel
imTHEoneCONFUSED
Dark Collision

I wanted to know that if post count does not matter, how did stupidsoul1 get green, I acknowledge that her post count exceeds 5,000...however the majority of her posts do not exceed two sentences, so how is that quality?

Dark Collision has made awesome sigs for a lot of people and has provided amazing downloads.
twilightcrimson7 basically lives here.

I was just wondering if those that DO have green did something special, or these people were forgotten or left out on purpose.

One last thing, how effective is a green status member that has not posted since the 6th of July as in the case of DontPushMeAway ?

Alot of the influence is on how long people have been a member. To become a elite member you have to have been a member for so long before you can be considered. I have considered making special exceptions for twilightcrimson7, majinkamahlm, and SparkleDeveel.

majinkamahl should be a lawyer lol. yoo hoo!, ive been here since MAY and HALF of my posts got deleted when the hacker showed up, yes indeedy. *calm down joelle, stop whining*

jomama10691 said:
majinkamahl should be a lawyer lol. yoo hoo, ive been here since may and half of my posts got deleted when the hacker showed up, yes indeedy. *calm down joelle, stop whining*

You guessed my future career. What gave it away?

That's a great idea that one of the elite members,it's a good reward for the most loyal lpf members.Well done ATLIen :thumbsup:

Rusu_luvs_LP_4ever said:
Sparkeldeevel and Twilightcrimson deserve to be green aswell. I don't know majinkamahl, but I'm sure he is worthy. If you like ATLien you can delete me from being green to let these people be Elite.

Thank you very much!I don't think i'm good enough,tough

My opinion about this:SparkleDeveel and majinkamahl deserve to be a LPF Elite Member,cuz for all the posts I have read from them,they both have good quality on their posts,so I think u should add them on the LPF Elite Member.

im not sure,lol, when we were talking on MSN Xrockinfreak brought it up,and im like, thats cool,and then i turned myself invisible:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back