"The Green Member"

Status
Not open for further replies.
since previous hints have been ignored (lol), im going to be upfront. ATLien, you say that you have to have been here a while. I've been here since May which is a lot longer then most of the other green members (no offense to anybody, im just bringing up the facts) i know my post count isn't that big, but like i said, more then 200 got deleted when the hacker came. but i guess that doesnt matter since count doesnt matter. but i have post quality er w/e. i talk a lot in the real world, and hells yes im going to type a lot in the virtual world, so as mentioned in MK's other post, that "exceeds 2 sentences". i guess i shouldnt complain, and it isnt that big of a deal, i would just like some clarification...ahh please dont ban me. im a wee innocent lamb.

(;

Last edited by a moderator:
I think anyone in here who is asking to become an Elite member shouldn't become one.

majinkamahl said:
Well,

[LP]GotLinkinPark? has been here only since October 17.
Crawling only has 304 posts.

Now I do not want to call to attention to anything or anybody, but a few members have been left out, or did not deserve it.

twilightcrimson7
majinkamahl
HitThaFlOoRHaRd666
SparkleDeveel
imTHEoneCONFUSED
Dark Collision

You have only been a member since November 10. So why is my join date important? And imTHEoneCONFUSED and HitThaFlOoRHaRd666 haven't posted in a while. I guess they left for good.

But anyway, thanx for making me an Elite ATLien!!!

^ i wasnt trying to be rude or offend anybody. i mean, it really doesnt matter. i just wanted some clarification and reassurance. pwease dun hate me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back