"The Green Member"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z44 said:
so if i stay herre long, i get 2 be elite?

Warning not trying to start a fight..

but Z44 plz don't count on it i did and i am like really bummed i didn't get to be an elite so if you count on it .............all its going to do is delay your time on becoming an elite......trust me ..i decide to take my time here...and let altien and the mods take there time to decide if i get to be an elite or not..

but yes i am not trying to start a fight.

Z44: You can stay here frever and not be elite. You have to be active and contribute.. not just.. be there.

lpp: You've only been a member since February... I highly doubt that'd qualify as a good length of membership. And your posts.. well, for the most part, lack quality. So yeah, counting on it is bad too, I myself dreamt once that I became green, and I ran to the computer when I woke up and noticed I wasn't lol. But yeah, just wait, and when the time comes, you'll get it, if you deserve it.

Green = a privelage, that everyone can do without.. so it doesn't really matter *that* much, just a perk to the site.

Doesn't mean we're all not special tho lol.

Hyper said:
Z44: You can stay here frever and not be elite. You have to be active and contribute.. not just.. be there.

lpp: You've only been a member since February... I highly doubt that'd qualify as a good length of membership. And your posts.. well, for the most part, lack quality. So yeah, counting on it is bad too, I myself dreamt once that I became green, and I ran to the computer when I woke up and noticed I wasn't lol. But yeah, just wait, and when the time comes, you'll get it, if you deserve it.

Green = a privelage, that everyone can do without.. so it doesn't really matter *that* much, just a perk to the site.

Doesn't mean we're all not special tho lol.

yup i was trying to say that but you said better Hyper......

and i do agree

Z44 said:
i wont be NOW, i'm talkin' "EVENTUALLY". :)

Not if you ask for it. I'm sure many of us *want* to, but I know I'm not going to, cuz that'll severely **** over my chances lol. But even *EVENTUALLY* you might not get it. Like I said earlier, it depends on post quality as well, not just length of membership.

It takes time to become elite. Mod/s and the Admin/s like to choose people who are really diserving. You may one day become elite but then again you may not. Its totally random. Don't make it your goal on this site to become green. Just enjoy your time being what you are. It doesn't matter. There are many blue member who are respected as much as anyone else.

Rusu_luvs_LP_4ever said:
It takes time to become elite. Mod/s and the Admin/s like to choose people who are really diserving. You may one day become elite but then again you may not. Its totally random. Don't make it your goal on this site to become green. Just enjoy your time being what you are. It doesn't matter. There are many blue member who are respected as much as anyone else.

Lol. You just contradicted yourself kya kya. Don't worry I do the same thing. Well, maybe not contradicted, but used an oxymoronic statement (contradicting lol)

True, but it'd be quite funny to see someone strive for a goal that.. isn't gaurunteed.. but isn't that what a goal is? lol, i confused myself. ****..

it only encourages spam from.. undeserving people. because a deserving person would have at least read the first post, which states it has nothing to do with post count :thumbsup:

Hyper said:

wow.. you people actually dream about this site? it's like you guys LIFE for LPF.. its kind of creepy, actually.

Hyper said:
severely **** over my chances lol..
lol i think i have too, hehe i swear way to much here, its very bad of me.. and im also very mean some time but i try not to be..

Being elite is not that big of a deal. You get access to a certain part of these forums, and you get to have a custom user title (I think it's called that), but other than that, it's just the same. Not that I'm saying this elite thing is crap or anything, don't get me wrong.
But being elite can give you confidence at times, it means that people appreciate what you give to the forums and the members.
I remember when this elite thing first was introduced, I was like, oh, I so wanna be elite!, for like a week or so, but then I just forgot about it. The fact that I forgot about it helped me contribute better to this site. Don't think and dream about being elite, contribute and act maturely, and one day you will become elite. That's how I see it at least. I just hope you don't misunderstand me and I think I'm praising myself here. Actually this talk about green members slipped out of my deepest sub-conscience until one day, months after elites were brought to LPF, I logged on here, and I was, like wow, WTF? How come I am....
So, you know, elites aren't really better people, they're just experienced on LPF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back